It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what exactly could possibly be off topic here? Morning!

link   
a reply to: Timely
Not as interest in F1 as I used to be, but I watch the occasional race. I like the special circuits with some tradition, like Monaco and Monza. And of course the British GP at Silverstone because it's so incredibly fast.

I went to the first GP held in Adelaide. Had a ticket for the whole four days. It was pretty special to see and hear the cars up close. Watching Senna (back in JPS Lotus days) doing his "hot lap" was something awesome.

link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL

I am easily forgotten hiding in my nest!

link   
a reply to: JustMike

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
That must be one heck of a lake! Do people call it "Okie Dokie?" Seems like a logical progression from the real name.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Absolutely adorable!

When I got home yesterday there was still some daylight and the old man was enjoying himself on the back deck.

I noticed all of the dogwood blooms had fallen and been replaced with new honeysuckle blooms!

I should have many hummingbirds soon! One of my personal favorites!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I was obsessed for ages (ask Intrepid LOL) he/she guided me with a firm hand through the T&C's, I felt like had my own personal mod.

But that was long ago

I don't do threads so much anymore, RL kinda took care of that when my kids got back in touch.

Your's will come, I'm a great believer in it, hell I suffer from instant karma so much so that people comment on it.

Cody

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Good morning!

A little word to the wise... We don't discuss post removals in public threads. Suffice to say that if a post has been removed, staff had a very good reason for it, and that reason was based on the ATS T&Cs. 'Nuff said. Okay?

Anyway, how are things in the Big Apple? I always love to hear more about NYC as it's one of the places in the USA I'd really love to visit! (Not kidding.)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hummingbirds! I would love to see one in real life! They don't exist in this part of the world.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: cody599

Sorry mate ... had no idea of that.

Any consolation that was not at the meaty end .

😘

No worries mate

Our sporting rivalry is legendary elsewhere, but always in good taste.

Much appreciate the silence

Cody

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Hi, Michael! Great quote, that! Ain't that the truth!
I try to avoid making too much karma of the bad kind.

I don't obsess about it these days. Back in my early days on ATS, though, I even used to keep track of my points. Then one day I woke up to the fact that they don't really mean anything. And eventually, Bill (SO) scrapped the points system entirely, which was probably a good thing.

I think I believed in Karma even before I knew there was a word for it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Special memories indeed !

To see such an enigma in person, hearing that sweet scream of an F1 engine in full song ( that could have been when they were running 1.5 litre turbo engines making an incredible 1,500 hp.)

Jealous ? Me ? Pffft !

😎

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sounds like you had a winner anyway with the mother daughter moment there TN. I'm really missing mine as she stayed in RI.

I saw a hummingbird in the strangest of places one day. Las Vegas of all places. Was humming around a potted plant right in the middle of the masses just passing it by. It was a bit surreal actually. Seemed so out of place. No one seemed to notice either and I didn't make a point of bringing attention to it because we all know there will be that one idiot to screw it up somehow.

I forgot to mention we had puppies here on the farm last night. They decided to join us just after midnight. lol I know they all look the same, but it really is 4 different ones! I just went over and took the pics! Shnoodles

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No disrespect Mike

Gonna crash before the paperwork and the shredder get confused

Catch you all later

Cody

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Sleep well my friend ...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Then we would go off topic
and be in real trouble.
Just kidding but I couldn't help my self.
Kangaroo explained it when he chastised us.
Oh good morning young man.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi hunny!

I may go offline shortly, just wanted to say "hi".

I'm in another thread (or 6)...and somebody is making me so angry that I think I might just go and write the bloodiest most horrible murder story (fiction of course,
)....to get this frustration out of me!

How are you?
jacy

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Jacy Good Morning and good to see you.
I never knew this place was so active in the mornings.
May you have a lovely day.

OneHuman Is that a Pileated Wood pecker? The caption is great, I don't understand how you manage to not scare it away.
AND the puppies congratulations, did you mid wife them. I love doing that the smells and sounds are so invigorating.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yes it is a Pileated Wood pecker. lol I probably didn't scare it away because I took the picture through my kitchen window! I have a lot of activity outside that window. Always changing with the time of the day
For example, the raccoon picture I posted yesterday with the chickens was from the same window. Probably why the pictures aren't the clearest, lol dirty windows!

No, I didn't midwife the puppies. I was busy with my nightly raccoon friends. I just took the pictures. The puppies belong to my friend, neighbor that lives on the same property.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
It sounds like you have a magical kitchen window. I keep telling my self to go look at your other threads I recall them being rather interesting. With animals and such that I also tend to obsess about.
At least other people think I do.
Now what type of camera do you use?
I used to do lots of photography until it went digital and the "Old fashion" way became too expensive.

I have zero patience with the cheep digies and I can't afford a good one. The convenience makes sense but my target is gone before I can shoot it, and I prefer composing my own picture and not have a machine tell me if the light is correct or it is in focus.
Cheerios

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join