It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Micheal Savage has a bold solution. Turn the men's restroom into a unisex adults-only restroom, make the women's restroom into the kids-only restroom. I like the idea, but then you still have one problem to deal with...

Man lives as 6 year old girl...

The next step on the slippery slope is an attack on the legal consenting age. Expect it to be much younger nationwide, and if you don't agree with it you are a backwoods bigot.
edit on 21-4-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

If she wants to live as a 6yr old girl she can, who are you to judge. People can do what they want, you can be a bigot and judge what you don't understand and I can get drunk and act like a cat if I want.

Who the F cares!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: BIGPoJo

If she wants to live as a 6yr old girl she can, who are you to judge. People can do what they want, you can be a bigot and judge what you don't understand and I can get drunk and act like a cat if I want.

Who the F cares!

Would you let her play with your kids in the park, or go to the potty with them?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Rapists rape, that is what they do. It is not like another law is going to prevent a rapist from following someone into a bathroom and raping them.

Word! I agree. Predators will find ways around laws when they can. Its a sad, sick truth but it happens none the less.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: smurfy

Micheal Savage has a bold solution. Turn the men's restroom into a unisex adults-only restroom, make the women's restroom into the kids-only restroom. I like the idea, but then you still have one problem to deal with...

Man lives as 6 year old girl...

The next step on the slippery slope is an attack on the legal consenting age. Expect it to be much younger nationwide, and if you don't agree with it you are a backwoods bigot.

Okay. THAT'S kind of brilliant!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The brain is still a mystery. But, scientists are finding it has a lot more to do with who we are then once thought.

However, this person you have chosen to use - - to represent transgenders - - has many other issues and is hardly representative of the trans community.

GO FOR THE EXTREME, RIGHT?

He moved to Toronto on parole and became a “transgender activist”. He was employed, apparently at The 519 Community Center as a “trans consultant” until, according to transactivist Justin Travis “Julienne”, he was terminated: “She has demonstrated herself as deeply narcissistic and self-absorbed, putting her own struggles as a white trans woman ahead of the struggles of trans women of colour in Ontario, of putting her own attempts at suicide in front of murdered black and brown trans women at TDoR gatherings. gendertrender.wordpress.com...

edit on 21-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the things this moron says makes me question how we survived this long. guarantee he wouldnt say that if he had younger kids.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey, I am using the same playbook liberals use to curb my 2nd amendment rights. They always cite the extremes. Millions of gun owners but it only takes one idiot to do a Sandy Hook. Now they want to ban assault rifles again. Some places you can't even legally own a rifle, not even a hunting rifle.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hey, I am using the same playbook liberals use to curb my 2nd amendment rights. They always cite the extremes. Millions of gun owners but it only takes one idiot to do a Sandy Hook. Now they want to ban assault rifles again. Some places you can't even legally own a rifle, not even a hunting rifle.

BS

Would you use Westboro Baptist Church as representative of Christians?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We should employ the 'Harem Solution'...make all bathrooms 'Unisex' and hire eunuch bathroom attendants to make sure nothing untoward occurs.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Normalcy isn't "narrow mindedness," it's mathematical averages. If anything, it's the most logical course of action to simply expect the discrete minority of outliers to the norm to be the ones who need to adapt, not expect the majority to change simply to accommodate the few.

Huh? Normalcy has nothing to do with averages. The average person is right handed, yet its perfectly normal for a child to be born left handed.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Word! I agree. Predators will find ways around laws when they can. Its a sad, sick truth but it happens none the less.

Exactly, that is what makes them predators.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

BS

No but many on the left do.

The argument to ban certain assault rifles is no different than to ban the opposite bio-born sex into a restroom.

The argument for banning certain assault rifles is that some lunatic will get one and use it on little kids. The argument against a ban is that millions of gun owners would never do that.

The argument for banning opposite bio-sex in a bathroom is that a child predator may pretend to be trans to gain easy access to the bathroom. The argument against the ban is that they will do it anyways and its unfair for legit trans people.

Logic is logical.
edit on 21-4-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My personal opinion on bathroom is implausable but I feel it would work best. All bathrooms are single toilet unisex, have like 6 bathrooms all with different entrances, maybe more or less depesning on the establishment providing them. That being said I know that no company would retrofit to accomadate and many places would have to downsize bathrooms to do this so like I said, implausable.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
My personal opinion on bathroom is implausable but I feel it would work best. All bathrooms are single toilet unisex, have like 6 bathrooms all with different entrances, maybe more or less depesning on the establishment providing them. That being said I know that no company would retrofit to accomadate and many places would have to downsize bathrooms to do this so like I said, implausable.

You basically have that now if you count each stall door an entrance.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The idea of letting transgender people use whatever bathroom they want wouldn't bother me if there was no such thing as rape and other similar crimes. A rapist could pretend to be a transgender person just to get access to a woman's bathroom for guess what purpose...

Oh, you have to be absolutely kidding me!

As if a would be rapist is okay with raping someone but just HAS to obbey the sign on the bathroom door, so that is stopping him, because, you know, rules are rules and you have to draw the line somewhere or else it is just anarchy?

Really?

REALLY....?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: Profusion

The idea of letting transgender people use whatever bathroom they want wouldn't bother me if there was no such thing as rape and other similar crimes. A rapist could pretend to be a transgender person just to get access to a woman's bathroom for guess what purpose...

Oh, you have to be absolutely kidding me!

As if a would be rapist is okay with raping someone but just HAS to obbey the sign on the bathroom door, so that is stopping him, because, you know, rules are rules and you have to draw the line somewhere or else it is just anarchy?

Really?

REALLY....?

As if gun laws stop criminals, see where I am going with this?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is the issue in least concerned with.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

BS

No but many on the left do.

Thank you. You made my point.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am surprised, given how long I have been a lurker on this site reading many many comments on many different threads that no one has shouted distraction ... I also do not see what this has to do with rape, I am sure that very few rapes occur in public bathrooms. I could be wrong and have not researched it and dont really feel like typing that into my serach bar, no telling what you might find. That being said, someone who is transgender, looks male/female and you cant tell by looking at them if they have had "the" surgery to change genitals coud walk into the bathroom matching what they look like and no one would ever know unless we start doing genital/surgical scar checks. This entire subject seems like a distraction to me simply because it would be implausable to enforce unless you knew before hand someones trans state.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join