It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Doesn't anyone see the danger? What's the standard for determining a real transgender person versus a pervert who just wants access to bathrooms that are for the opposite sex? That's why transgender people shouldn't be allowed in the wrong bathrooms.
a reply to: Profusion

I agree with this. Allowing transgender people into any bathroom they want is opening a huge bag of worms! I think a majority of women more than men, don't like this idea. Most women wouldn't be able to physically fight off an attack by a male dressed as a women. It also puts children at risk from pedophiles.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Annee
No meaning we learn not to play god or do something like..this. It has much to do about morals.

LGBT are born who they are.

God made them that way.

Playing God would be to oppose and interfere with what God made.

Morality? Who's morality? Who chooses what is moral and what isn't?

I find all forms of cosmetic surgery reprehensible (unless medically necessary). This is probably the root of my disgust for the trans lifestyle. Does that make me a bigot?

Isn't rearranging your parts a slap in the face since God made you that way?

Did God make a mistake by putting a girl in a man's body or vice versa?

BTW, to be clear, I don't care what people do in their own lives. I just don't like being told what I should believe or what I should accept. I can make that decision on my own.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
. . . expect the discrete minority of outliers to the norm to be the ones who need to adapt, . . ..

They did.

Polite "acceptable" Society forced LGBT to live on the fringes and create their own culture.

As we become more educated and understand sexual fluidity and gender dysphoria are natural born occurrences, we bring them back into society with the same rights as everyone else.

LGBT exclusive businesses have been closing all over the world because they are no longer needed.

LGBT are the new soccer moms/dads.

Or we can continue to live in ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Most women wouldn't be able to physically fight off an attack by a male dressed as a women. It also puts children at risk from pedophiles.

How does this law prevent rapists and child molesters from gaining access to bathrooms?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I did. And no not their "acceptance". This world has become too liberal, too free. No morality. Nothing. Love the arguments/deflections used by people. Lack of morals shall be the downfall of civilization; least the one we know of. And no that doesn't mean this....issue...exclusively.

Too liberal?

Meaning we need to control people and make sure they stay in the "acceptable box"?

Morals has nothing to do with this subject.

You mean like liberal Obama or liberal Hillary who control what gun I can own?

You seem to have lost your way.

Please try to find the thread that addresses the subject you are interested in.

No, I am in the correct thread. It's titled "Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want" but the meat of the subject is "Left ghhhooooddd, Right bhahhhhhd. Bahhhhhh (sheep noises)".

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Most women wouldn't be able to physically fight off an attack by a male dressed as a women. It also puts children at risk from pedophiles.

How does this law prevent rapists and child molesters from gaining access to bathrooms?

The same way that murder laws prevent murder, or gun laws prevent criminals from having guns.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Rape? Wtf ate you talking about? No one should ever care about any of this. It's urine and a body part. If you can't handle any of it then go back to the 1st grade.

Stop talking about rape and molesting. We're talking about letting a human being piss somewhere. God damn you people are screwed. Live and let live.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No meaning we learn not to play god or do something like..this. It has much to do about morals.

LGBT are born who they are.

God made them that way.

Playing God would be to oppose and interfere with what God made.

Morality? Who's morality? Who chooses what is moral and what isn't?

. . . disgust for the trans lifestyle.

What would that be exactly?

Lifestyle is: if you like city living or country living. If you like sports cars or trucks. If you like theater or sports events.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I did. And no not their "acceptance". This world has become too liberal, too free. No morality. Nothing. Love the arguments/deflections used by people. Lack of morals shall be the downfall of civilization; least the one we know of. And no that doesn't mean this....issue...exclusively.

Too liberal?

Meaning we need to control people and make sure they stay in the "acceptable box"?

Morals has nothing to do with this subject.

You mean like liberal Obama or liberal Hillary who control what gun I can own?

You seem to have lost your way.

Please try to find the thread that addresses the subject you are interested in.

No, I am in the correct thread. It's titled "Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want" but the meat of the subject is "Left ghhhooooddd, Right bhahhhhhd. Bahhhhhh (sheep noises)".

Trump says whatever he thinks will get him votes.

link   

The same way that murder laws prevent murder, or gun laws prevent criminals from having guns.

Pretty much my point.

More laws almost always=bad.

link   
a reply to: Freija

How dare I try to understand the fear based mentality of those I oppose...
Did you also catch the statement below that post where I said;

As I said before there is no rationale behind this it's a complete appeal to fear fallacy.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So does pretty much every other politician from the beginning of time.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

NO. No they don't.

Trump has only one side - - his own.

He plays Left, Right, and down the Middle. He doesn't really care about anything but what he wants.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

NO. No they don't.

I can give example after example that the other turd buckets running for office this year all do the same thing.

Start a thread about how altruistic your candidate happens to be and I can oblige you with how they are full of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Normalcy isn't "narrow mindedness," it's mathematical averages. If anything, it's the most logical course of action to simply expect the discrete minority of outliers to the norm to be the ones who need to adapt, not expect the majority to change simply to accommodate the few.

What's wrong with minding your own business and having others do the same for you? Maybe things you are "into" are highly offensive and deemed "deviant" or "immoral"? Would you not expect those people to ignore you and mind their own business?

Your example of the "majority rule" can be used against you.

The majority of people formed a social contract in this country in which taxes are collected. I hear all the time that just because the majority decided this, that doesn't mean they have the "right" to diminish the minority and impose their will upon them. I believe you have even made similar arguments about taxation and government intrusiveness yourself in the past.

And in the case of bathrooms, how is allowing a transgendered individual to use a stall somehow forcing someone to "accommodate" anything? It's the bathroom, why are you or anyone else peering at them, or paying attention to their bowel movements or urinary habits? Why are other people so obsessed with other people's bathroom activities?

"it makes me uncomfortable!"

Well, being around a bunch of neo-cons armed to the teeth with guns (concealed or not) makes me uncomfortable. You'd tell me to just deal with it and mind my own business, wouldn't you?

It's clear from examples that those in favor of these bathroom laws are insecure about themselves and feel ashamed and embarrassed when using the bathroom, so they deflect and project their own insecurities onto other people.

Then, in some form of reverse-victim mentality they claim that they are victims of being made uncomfortable. This is not unlike someone who is insecure about their own ability to own a firearm being "uncomfortable" with others around them carrying firearms. And we both know how you would handle those people, you'd tell them to suck it up and deal with it, mind their own business and work out whatever crazy phobias they have about guns on their own time.

So, in the same vein, suck it up and deal with it. Keep your eyes to yourself and deal with your transgender fears/problems on your own time.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Trump bhaaaadddd, Hillary ghoooohhhd.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

NO. No they don't.

I can give example after example that the other turd buckets running for office this year all do the same thing.

Start a thread about how altruistic your candidate happens to be and I can oblige you with how they are full of it.

I don't have a candidate.

I think Hillary is the most qualified of the bunch. That's as far as I go.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The Queen of Pandering? I think I am stumped, I cannot even come close to thinking of when she changed her opinion on something.

Oh, wait, it is only 3:00PM her today so she still has some time.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

NO. No they don't.

I don't have a candidate.

A few years ago Hillary would be supporting a ban of trans-people in restrooms.

edit on 21-4-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I suppose as long as there are stalls with doors that lock...it doesn't matter if bathrooms are unisex.
Trump is right on this one...and it will allow him to gain more independent, Democrat and moderate Republican voters.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join