It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think this was the first of the crop of ATS transgender threads wasn't it? Donald Trump must be psychic..or more! He also declared that terrorists brought down the Egyptian airline flight, hours before officials said that terrorism was the likely cause.

Gosh I hope Donald Trump is elected President. It will be an exciting 4 or 8 year ride!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think this was the first of the crop of ATS transgender threads wasn't it? Donald Trump must be psychic..or more! He also declared that terrorists brought down the Egyptian airline flight, hours before officials said that terrorism was the likely cause.

Gosh I hope Donald Trump is elected President. It will be an exciting 4 or 8 year ride!

YUP... Donald made it and America is much better off. YIPPIE!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
5-23-2018

Federal Judge Vindicates Gavin Grimm in Yet Another Legal Victory for Transgender Rights

[quoteOn Tuesday, at long last, Gavin Grimm, a transgender student described as a “human rights leader” by a federal judge, obtained what he set out for years ago: a court order concluding that his school violated his rights under federal law and the United States Constitution by denying him access to the boys’ bathroom because he is transgender. Grimm has already graduated and gone off to college, but on Wednesday, he told me he was delighted by the ruling nonetheless, because “it means that transgender students who come after me at Gloucester High School won’t have to go through what I did.” slate.com...

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join