It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

I believe people are discussing bathrooms that can be shared by multiple people at one time. Not single bathrooms.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

They are freaks of nature. They've outed themselves willingly.

Getting personal in your thinking?

Revealing too much?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They are freaks of nature. They've outed themselves willingly.

I had to hold my nose while reading that intolerant crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If men were gonna go through the trouble of dressing like women to gain access to women's restroom - - - wouldn't you assume they already have?

I am certain this has already happened and does happen. You want to make it legal??

Predators have never been legal.

And, guess what, they still aren't.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

Yes but the difference is they don't have to share it with total strangers.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

OR, maybe he lied because had he answered otherwise all hell would break lose, and massive attacks on trump would begin through the media.

Who knows at this point.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Lol. What is stopping those people you propose from going in the bathroom now without the law?

Nice try, but logic is on my side.
I guess you think no gun zones stop mass shootings too.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Power_Semi

No bigots are those who judge and think their religion and way of living is better than others, they can be a Christian or non-Christian, muslim, atheist, etc.

It is common for a "christian" to be a bigot then hide behind their interpretation of the bible to justify their hate.

I put "christian" in quotations and give it a little "c" bc these people are not truly Christians.

No actually you are wrong - partly at least.

The dictionary definition of a bigot no longer applies, what counts is the social interpretation of what a bigot is, and the new definition is this:

"I am a minority, I represent a very small percentage of the overall population. I believe in X or wish that X were true. I DEMAND the RIGHT to tell everyone about X, about my beliefs about X, why X is "normal", and why you should all accept X. If you disagree with me, question me, dare to contradict me, or try to debate with me - then you are a NAZI, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, AGEIST, BIGOT who deserves at the very least for violence to be served upon you until you at the very least do not dare to question my beliefs ever again, and as a last resort to be put to death so that my MINORITY view is not questioned or hindered."

Sadly the spineless politicians, broadcasters, media spokespeople, celebrities, and anyone else with a voice are bowing down to this blatant form of Fascism just so that they don't get called bad names too.

What we really need to do is grab all of these idiots (you know, we the majority) and beat the snot out of them to show them what's what and teach them that their crazy ideas are NOT going to be tolerated, or worse still integrated into everybody elses lives.

And if they don't like it - TOUGH SH*T!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

bless your heart.

you're not in the majority so suck it up buttercup. the majority have tolerance and compassion, maybe you should give it a try. i know it's scary...
edit on 24-4-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

bless your heart.

you're not in the majority so suck it up buttercup. the majority have tolerance and compassion, maybe you should give it a try. i know it's scary...

Aw aren't you lovely - if the threats of violence don't work then let's resort to patronisation.

Aw, how sweet you are muffin chunks.

Well, let's just check out a few markers and see if your fluffy brained thinking is working right - it's a waste of everyone's time I know, but just so you don't feel victimised, let's prove what a dumb chunky monkey muffin arsed idiot you really are.

1) I'm a man - maybe you might want to argue that's a minority, but it's not, there are more of us than you A-holes.
2) I'm white - there are SUBSTANTIALLY more of us than of you (or the people you seem to be trying to represent);
3) I'm straight - there are INFINITELY more of us straight people than there are gay or transbendergenderwonderwhatthefecktheyare's;
4) I am not a muslim - the MAJORITY of people on this Earth are NOT muslims;

I know I've probably forgotten a few other minority groups who like to moan that they are victims, but I can't be bothered with you - we the MAJORITY have far better things to do with our time.

So, why don't you either crawl back under your rock and hide, or keep on prodding away at the MAJORITY and telling the MAJORITY how fed up you are with them, and how the MAJORITY needs to bend over and do what you and/or some other minority group tells them to do, and see how long it is before the MAJORITY get fed up, pick up your rock, and beat you over the head with it since you won't crawl back under it?

Honestly - the majority wins - every time - what the feck is wrong with you morons?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
...what the feck is wrong with you morons?

Not sure? First guess would be "morons" like you? Twice you've threatened "your majority" is going to "beat the snot out of" and then "beat over the head with a rock". Perhaps the question "what the feck is wrong with you" is something you should be asking yourself?

Seems only a fair response to your name calling rant? Try deep breaths. Have a cup of tea or a drink. Maybe sit in a quiet room and try to relax but have a fire extinguisher standing by because that smoke pouring out of your ears might be trouble? Not a doctor but it is pretty apparent ATS isn't good for you blood pressure.

Don't worry, we'll stay off your lawn.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

are you implying every white, heterosexual male agrees with you? you're wrong - the MAJORITY don't.

all the white males in my life - husband, father, brothers - are real men and they would laugh at what you wrote.

it's okay, sweetness and sunshine, i know you scared, all those minorities with voices being heard. question is what are you so scared of?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
transgender isnt a gender it is a mental illness and more needs to be done to help people accept who they truly are!

edit on 24-4-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If you were going to rape someone I don't know if a public bathroom would be an ideal venue for such an activity.

Just have 1 bathroom for everyone, end the segregation. Fart sounds and poo smells do not know any gender.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thejames
transgender isnt a gender it is a mental illness and more needs to be done to help people accept who they truly are!

Ignorance is chosen.

Gender & sexual orientation are not.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Predators have never been legal.

And, guess what, they still aren't.

You don't get it do you. Right now, its neither legal nor illegal for a predator of one sex to enter a bathroom of the opposite sex. If we pass laws to make it legal for these transvestites, well guess what, predators will be legally allowed to enter these bathrooms too...

Is that what you want?
edit on 24-4-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Lol. What is stopping those people you propose from going in the bathroom now without the law?

Nice try, but logic is on my side.
I guess you think no gun zones stop mass shootings too.

You don't get it do you. Right now, its neither legal nor illegal for a predator of one sex to enter a bathroom of the opposite sex. If we pass laws to make it legal for these transvestites, well guess what, predators will be legally allowed to enter these bathrooms too...

Is that what you want?

You have no logic here. You want to make it legal for predators to enter a bathroom of opposite sex. That is illogical.

No, I do not think no gun zones stop mass shootings. But I do think if it legal to buy and carry a gun, people will do it. Just like if its legal to enter a bathroom of opposite sex, predators will do it, and nothing can stop them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I had to hold my nose while reading that intolerant crap.

Stating facts is intolerant?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm curious. Honest question. What will a predator do in there? Crawl under stalls? Stand on toilet to look down in the next stall? Use mirrors? Wait in there for a long time? All without being noticed?

edit on 4/24/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'm curious. Honest question. What will a predator do in there? Crawl under stalls? Stand on toilet to look down in the next stall? Use mirrors? Waiting in there for a long time? All without being noticed?

Most likely they would do what they have been doing for years now (documented cases). Use video cameras to film victims over or under stalls while they undress. Break in the doors of stalls and sexually take advantage of the person while their pants are down. Or even worse, lock the door (if lockable) and trap the victim in, and rape or kill the victim. Again, these are all documented things that have actually happened FYI.

It's usually noticeable when a man walks into a woman's bathroom, it raises alarms, most of the time before the crime takes place. But if you pass a law to let the mentally ill dress as opposite sex and enter the bathroom, well, then we shouldn't worry when we see a man dressed in drag entering a woman's bathroom. Good times ahead for predators.
edit on 24-4-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join