It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Energy Frequency Vibration!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Abbyisabella

wow i was just thinking at how the thought energy from a human has a frequency or energy and that it could manipulate atoms at a molecular level and looked at how atoms work and that the electron can move at different distances or waves from the nucleus, then your post popd up, i love synchronicity

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Sooooo, Lasers, Fibre Optics and Stealth are adapted by the government from ET?

Anyone who is still in any doubt about the veracity of the claims can simply look into the developmental histories of said tech and see that is was Human's grinding through repeated failures that actually led to logical advancements.

I would propose that if you cant rationalise Fibre Optics as a human invention you have zero chance of understanding UFO's as a limited hangout.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
this thread made me stay awake all night and it was slightly disappointing. but i´m glad that Mr. Delonge came back and answered some more questions.

i guess Mr. Delonge knows how it feels to be deliberately cut out from answers to important questions. or to be forbidden to talk about certain things.
in an odd way it seems that this AMA puts everybody exactly in that frustrating position and we probably already knew that it would be like that.

talking around the elephant in the room.

edit on 12-4-2016 by glowdog because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Tom, one last one.....

For the sake of not being disinformed.... There's many resources out there on the topic. You've said that Steven Greer and the disclosure project are wrong, and not to pay attention.

So, which ones do you suggest paying attention to? Obviously your book. Which ones have validity?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
oh well i throw out another question.

from what i gathered in your talks and writings you believe that one can use meditation techniques to make ufo´s appear.
they behave like machines that log on to peoples mental states. they zip around so fast that we cannot see them - unless we enter certain vibrational states etc.
if it was true it is very unsettling and i cant wrap my head around the implications.
greer and his meditation groups made a sport out of this - maybe thats why you think they are wrong?
and there are certainly millions of people meditating every day - what about them?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
They are the "gods" of mythology. Not gods in any other sense. Very physical beings that have advanced technology. That is it. Nothing more. There are different ones created to do different tasks. a reply to: Davg80

very interesting, a quick search into freemasons gods and a few are saying Satan, Horus and such. Do you Know if we can contact these Gods, and how we would go about it? i would leave no stone unturned in the search of truth!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

I think all information regarding ufology is very useful, and don't need to ask if they're real, who they are to some extent, if abductions are real both military and the offworld kind, even those inner earth kind, because generationally affected and inner earth, offworld is connected and there are co-op programs with military and some groups and some strictly para military.

But find its really hard wading through many testimonials that have the connections to the powers that be, often contracted to them in some capacity. You have to use discernment and in my case, energy recognition. For example, some of the names you dismissed are just as compromised as everyone else, yet some of their recordings and contacts are mine, or turned me on inside so that I was in communication with full recognition and joy.
So dismissing something seemed to be your personal opinion.

Which brings me to my question: How much do you sense that the information, both shared from higher levels, and in your own research, is controlled, slanted, tailored to what they want?

Do you spend more time in the nuts and bolts of ufology, when most nuts and bolts machines are really our own and true ufology is mind blowing, often interdimensional not in a demons/angels way, but in the multiverse and graduating lower world level way?

Do you think they can even reverse all the tech and is this more akin to stuff thrown down to us, ie lower tech to them?

Have you ever gone into the whole infinity issue, and infinity within and without all things, thus the tardis is bigger on the inside, it's whatever is needed by its pilots?

Agree with the part about souls, think this about growing us up, with sides, Family and Friends versus those who gain in holding us back for their own purposes. ie Love of Power versus Power of Love.

But in the end, see all souls as firmly gaining Kindness and Love in the end, rock solid advancement not variable like so many are on earth. Ingrained growth that can't be lost, that's when we move forward.

Despite possible differences in views, good thread anyway. Exposure on this issue is needed all the time. Its the most important issue there is.

Will be looking into your books.

Thank you.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

its logical if its deliberate by said alien species, instead of an independence day disclosure they leave (crash) bits here and there for us to discover. i dont believe for a second that aliens crash, it sounds ridiculous, also i think they would bend space and time when travelling so that they get from point a-b in an instant.

Nearly all UFO material is either pareidolia, simple misidentifidation, mental illness, or disinformation on the part of human agents. That said, there certainly does seem to be something else at work; but that something else has nothing whatsoever to do with little green men in 50 foot, nuts and bolts saucers, despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the part of true believers in the UFO religion. I know that the world sucks, that it's filled full of heartless, money-grubbing a-holes imposing their will on us. But creating new religions is not the way to deal with that sad reality.

Now I *do* "believe" in various interesting things (at least until I'm proven wrong, then I stop believing). But the current waves of narrative since 'Roswell" shouldn't have the ability to deceive even a child. But it does for whatever reason.

Kev

Kev

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey Tom,

wondering if you see Apple naming its secret facilities after Greek dieties as a nod to the knowledge they possess? Do you see large multnationals like Apple, Coca-Cola, etc as using this knowledge in their marketing, designs, logos, etc? and if so, do you think this is a hint, or more of a nod to others "in the club" that they are too in on the rouse.

thank you!

heres the story on Apple's facilities: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 12-4-2016 by chrisalfieri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dear Tom....
edit on 12-4-2016 by Mobius8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Text

Text
aliens after our souls..

have your read graham hancocks book Entangled: the Eater of Souls.

apparently, the story came to him while sipping the "tea" in brazil.

"Entangled has the added merit of being grounded in solid anthropological and scientific research. Hancock calls on his years of research into cutting-edge issues, including the "Neanderthal Enigma," the nature of consciousness, the many worlds interpretation of quantum physics, parallel realms, time travel, and near-death and out-of-body experiences."

edit on 12-4-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's an interesting first thread as it doesn't jive with his last amazing thread. Astr0 in his final thread defends the first one by stating he was gaining trust and discovering who are the members of ATS that could be helpful or useful.

**To all the other members we don't know that Tom is actually gone he may just be chipping away at these responses piece by piece overtime.

**To ATS management it may be a good idea to collect these questions into one straightforward bulleted post so they can be easily read and answered without having to dig through what is now a massive thread. Just an idea, but for a busy person such as Tom one print out page with questions might be simpler to answer.

Also and I've been saying it for years but I'm too lazy to personally do it, it would be helpful if we did recap threads. But who knows there's probably some logic where that doesn't make sense, just another idea.

Most importantly, thank you for providing guests for us to chat with. It's but one thing that allows ATS to stand heads & tails above the crowded competition.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think the questions ignored by Tom is as revealing as the questions he answered.

Now the question is....

Are you more informed now or more confused?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Now the question is....

Are you more informed now or more confused?

Neither.

For my part, anyway. Heard a couple of new names (including Tom DeLonge's) is all.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tom Thanks for taking the time to stop by ATS, we can be brutal here, but it's nothing personal most members want to be able to verify information first hand.

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: zazzafrazz

**To all the other members we don't know that Tom is actually gone he may just be chipping away at these responses piece by piece overtime.

**To ATS management it may be a good idea to collect these questions into one straightforward bulleted post so they can be easily read and answered without having to dig through what is now a massive thread. Just an idea, but for a busy person such as Tom one print out page with questions might be simpler to answer.

I think something along these lines would be much more organized, logical, and fair to everyone involved.

Maybe before the guest comes on compile 15 to 20 top questions, by having each ats member post their question prior to the guest arriving, then based on stars the top questions win.

Take the top questions on the first page when the guest arrives and post them, in the OP, and have the guest answer those questions to the best of their ability.

If the guest has time to answer more after those questions then great, but if not at least the top questions were answered.

I personally think with ATS and it's Motto "Deny Ignorance", we are going to always get heated debates, questions, and responses because everyone wants hard evidence they can verify for themselves.

Whenever there is a "Just believe me because I know someone" it is basically a Gray Area topic, because we can't prove it for ourselves.

With that being said it's been an interesting thread for sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'd love to know more about TR3B's! It's discussed at length in the book. Do they really have these capabilities? Have you seen one? Have you asked to see one? Will we see one soon?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You know why Quantum physicists tend to be more religious than other scientists? It's because they're discovering things that are very difficult to explain where only the hand of a potential God could be in mix. I say this because if we take Tom's word that he does have authority on these subjects from the exposure he's gained what he mentions about God's and aliens being real then it does add more weight to this thing we call life as it relates to materialism vs. simulation.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

It's because they're discovering things that are very difficult to explain where only the hand of a potential God could be in mix.

Just because it's difficult to explain and something new doesn't mean "it's God." It just means we don't quite get it yet; and actually quantum physics points to psi and paranormal stuff, but not necessarily to "God." If anything it's debunking "God." To stay on topic, it's MORE likely that ancient aliens is true than "God."

In my opinion. And I know quite a bit about both.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join