It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tom,

One of my pet theories is that it's not our "souls" they're after, but our bodies. Our very DNA, and access to the "physical realm" that we inhabit. In this theory, they want to remove human souls from the reincarnation system that is used to "process" us for something unfathomably beyond, and hijack it for their own use.

An event is described in the book of Genesis that could be interpreted a number of ways. In the scripture, God makes his angels unable to materialize on earth in physical bodies after they abuse that ability to come down here and literally f# things up.

So, my theory is that UFO/abduction phenomena is certainly congruous with - for lack of better terms - paranormal/demonic activity. This is where it deviates from what I've seen in your work, and starts to get REALLY far out.

You describe these 'ancient gods' as being physical. Could that not not perhaps be a temporary condition? My theory supposes that they are without corporeal form, and the bodies they use (greys) are actually genetically modified human fetuses. Acquired during abductions since the beginning of human history, they are a temporary workaround for a system they've been denied access to, but believe they can hack.

This is something I came up with on my own by connecting dots across history, religion, mythology and modern unexplainable phenomena, but I keep finding material by others that have arrived at similar conclusions.

Sorry to blather on - my questions are:

How congruous to your own finding is this theory?

Do you know of other historical or mythological references to an event or situation that would remove or disable the "gods" ability to "materialize", and do you think this line of thinking has relevance?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Completely agree well said. Religion is a human construct when people suffered disease, earthquakes, volcanoes - all uncontrollable random occurrences. They created the notion of "God" to explain these things and then logically decided if they appease this "God" then he wouldn't do these horrible things anymore - therefore creating a sense of security and control over nature.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Unified Earth = One World Government

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Completely agree well said. Religion is a human construct when people suffered disease, earthquakes, volcanoes - all uncontrollable random occurrences. They created the notion of "God" to explain these things and then logically decided if they appease this "God" then he wouldn't do these horrible things anymore -

It was a philosophical mistake, made by people that were corrected by their own teacher. in real-time, while they lived, which is as close as one could come to being corrected by one's own professor, in real-time, on what could be considered for it's time to be a colloquial "twitter-feed":

Neoplatonism

There's the breadcrumbs, it's up to you to discover the truth on your own terms.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: Majic

"Ask Me Anything" isn't the same as "I Can Answer Everything", or even "I Can Read 600 Posts A Day".

Just sayin'

Normally, I would agree with you but this is a special circumstance so I respectfully disagree. Tom joined ATS and the AMA was set up specifically because he allegedly has extraordinary knowledge and NOT because he is a celebrity. If that were the case then I would happily gush about his discography of work. Now instead of a thread with potential life altering facts we get monosyllabic replies or are told to Google stuff. The same stuff that probably brought some of us to ATS in the first place.

From this thread I know more ab out Tom's book, upcoming docuseries and a probable crowd fund campaign in the future to finance a major motion picture than I do about what he has supposed knowledge of.

Since the AMA is apparently over and we are discussing the thread and other info related to it, I felt ok responding to your post above.

You pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about it.

Did anyone, I mean those with some time in here at ATS and who've done research on their own, really gain any new information related to UFOs/aliens?

Like you said, we learned about his book, his upcoming doc, possible major motion picture and I even learned about some of his albums due to the posts by new members who only registered because of his celeb music status.

Was I let down? Yeah, I was. A little bit...Last time I checked it wasn't rude or inappropriate to voice disappointment in something.

But, then again, we now have terms like "micro aggression" and "safe space" used on the daily. Apparently it is very easy to offend someone, but don't you dare express any defense to their offense.

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join