It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: sputniksteve
Hey demanding he does things at your pace, is a waste of your time.

You are right, that did seem demanding of me. I am just really, really disappointed. As usual. I had no idea about any of this, didn't know about his book, him, or his AMA. Just happened to click on his thread and read 17 pages with baited breath all for the biggest let down since the last time we had disclosure on ATS.

I am disappointed that I still haven't learned my lesson.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Naturallywired

No I don't need to look it up. Perfectly aware of its meaning and its application to your expectation of Tom Delonge's time.
He was here for 20 minutes, that's it! Wow.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well maybe he doesn't spend all his free time in his mothers basement trolling the internet. Shrugs~ each their own.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Schmoe1223

Really? I enjoyed his pages of responses. What thread are you reading?

Yeah really. Nothing but short, extremely vague answers. As another poster stated, that poster could've done this AMA.

ETA: NOT bashing the site or SO himself for setting this up, I actually appreciate it. I was excited for this AMA based on what I've read about Tom Delonge. I'm disappointed in his answers in this thread.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

To be honest, you did sound like you were disappointed, and that's ok.
Hopefully he comes back to answer some more.

But like I said, he's a busy man. Read the book, you may enjoy it

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well maybe he doesn't spend all his free time in his mothers basement trolling the internet. Shrugs~ each their own.
Ya know I don't need the insults. You forgot the part about when I said I'd "hope" for more?
Ya know if i was to insult you i'd go after the troll face photo of your avatar. But i won't.

I just thought there would be more of a discussion with tom than what went down. is that clear enough?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That was pretty uncalled for wasn't it? Why are you so defensive over this Tom Delong? Why are you here defending him? Acting like he just turned water into wine for us? You enjoyed his pages of replies? What he has typed past his OP wouldn't fill the limit of a single post.

If you don't have the time to dedicate to an AMA, after making such a grand entrance and statement, to fulfill your audience/customers curiousity then you should probably reschedule your AMA. I went online almost instantly and got the free sample, finished it and then chose to finish the thread before I bought the book Wise, wise decision.

So why in the world are you so invested in this?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

Yeah really. Nothing but short, extremely vague answers. As another poster stated, that poster could've done this AMA.

Short and extremely vague, sounds more like your membership status here.
Some of us old ducks have put in hard yards over the years in this field on ATS, didn't get their question answered, but enjoyed the thread, and grateful he took the time to answer fellow members questions, no matter how short.

edit on 11-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Some of us old ducks have put in hard yards over the years in this field on ATS, didn't get their question answered, but enjoyed the thread, and grateful he took the time to answer fellow members questions, no matter how short.

Like I said, sounds like you want to get in your jammies and have him personally read to you....get over the fantasy.

Thanks for proving YOUR status as a 12 year old, and I'm deeply sorry for offending your obvious crush.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

Ya know if i was to insult you i'd go after the troll face photo of your avatar. But i won't.

'
Go for it.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Like I said, sounds like you want to get in your jammies and have him personally read to you....get over the fantasy.
You are the type of poster i mentioned a few pages ago. you are what the mods need to look into. You think you are privileged cause you been here a while and you think it's ok to insult people and make up lies? Put words in other posters mouths? You are whats wrong with this place.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I guess we all just patiently wait his second coming.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Really, not a crush on TOM, there are far more interesting people on ATS alone
nor am I a fan of Blink182, but that's irrelevant.
I've had enough of the last couple of pages of the crying by some of you over not getting to personally spend an evening of drinks and dinner with him.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is there someone around that can maybe right this ship and tell us if we are in the Twilight Zone while the rest of the AMA is going on in reality or if most of the world had their internet go down and it's just the 4 of us left? I am so confused right now.

Don't AMA's usually end with a "OK thanks everyone this was great I have to go do rock star stuff now but I'll be back next week for the second installment" or something?
edit on 4/11/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I've had enough of the last couple of pages of the crying by some of you over not getting to personally spend an evening of drinks and dinner with him.

Blah blah, you've been here forever blah blah, it's a shame you haven't gleaned any intelligence from being here, otherwise you'd see we were excited for what he actually KNOWS, not about "spending time with him."

I couldn't care less about his celebrity status. I care about what he claims to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see that things have turned into a hate fest. Come on. You're all better than this.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd like to get back "ON TOPIC" Tom are you there?

My question to Tom is. Are you still with us? And if so i would really like to ask a honest question if possible? It's why I signed up actually.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

couldn't care less about his celebrity status. I care about what he claims to know.

Then might I suggest you read his books and stop bitching about him ? Too difficult a premise?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
20 minutes to say aliens are here and they are both Gods and demons. No proof or any sources, just gonna have to trust Tom.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Hold on please.

Let's all take a step back and remember ATS is about denying ignorance.

I do hope he returns because I think he left every genuinely interested person let down. There was nothing that was said that wasn't said in C2C, or presented as an opinion with zero references, or even a "hey, this is what I was told".

Nothing he shared I could not have read from a Stichin book and the underhanded insinuations give me absolute pause.

This isn't the site to come to and swagger around gloating fame, influence and knowledge...sell us all a book and not give us ANYTHING. We deserve better.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join