It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
17 pages and the only thing I have learned is "the stories about old gods are true".

For real? Can you at least tell us which stories and which gods? Or are we to assume all of them? Why couldn't you just get on here and spill the beans in 5 posts instead of begging us to ask you the right questions?

Is this really happening like this? Did SO really say "This is the AMA of all AMA's"? I am asking, I saw someone else quote him. I just want to know if seriously said that about this.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
17 pages and the only thing I have learned is "the stories about old gods are true".

For real? Can you at least tell us which stories and which gods? Or are we to assume all of them? Why couldn't you just get on here and spill the beans in 5 posts instead of begging us to ask you the right questions?

Is this really happening like this? Did SO really say "This is the AMA of all AMA's"? I am asking, I saw someone else quote him. I just want to know if seriously said that about this.

I'm beginning to agree with this sentiment.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteveI feel the same. I read the whole thread now and Tom only came in on the 5th or so page with short vague answers to like 15-20 post's and then nothing? Something happened. He was either insulted or became bored.
Which was it?
I was hoping and expecting more input than what Tom gave us.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

You might be "Feeling This," but the thread is still young. #AllTheSmallThings

I keed! I keed! Nothing but love!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

So you've contributed 2 days on ATS and you demand our guest give you more of his time?

Thank you to TOM for spending time with us, yes it was short, but I understand you have plenty on your plate so thanks for popping by!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

More than that, realistically -- he likely had other commitments as well. I'm sure he will pop back in again and answer a few more.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

So you've contributed 2 days on ATS and you demand our guest give you more of his time?

Thank you to TOM for spending time with us, yes it was short, but I understand you have plenty on your plate so thanks for popping by!
I signed up to ask Tom questions and he stop replying when I got here. I read as a lurker a few days ago Tom would be here today? And I never demanded anything? I said I Hoped and expected more. Quit putting words into peoples mouths, it makes you look dumb!
edit on 11-4-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Please. That's great you are so polite, but come on. He got on here and pulled everyone's leg and we are supposed to just patiently wait, buy the book, and then wait for the next 5? Do me a favor, do another AMA at book 6 and I will applaud you letting us all finally know "the deal".

link   
which gods are you referring to?
ive been wandering that, i hope its ISIS, she will not be happy......
but seriously i have just looked into that law of one material and how the pyramids were built by basically knowing the language of the atoms that make up the concrete and asking them to move, its actually plausible when u think of the space in an atom and the movement of the electron that is constant (i think). it is perceivable that gods, (higher density beings) could communicate with atoms at there level of consciousness, it took me back to a high school horror novel and it explained how all things have consciousness...............fascinating
edit on 11-4-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Who cares how long someone's been here as long as they're making valid points?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
Hey demanding he does things at your pace, is a waste of your time.
edit on 11-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

OK toddler, like I said to the infant....... Tom gave his time, would you prefer he personally read you his book as a bedtime story?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
dp
edit on 11-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: sputniksteve
Hey demanding he does thing at your pace, is a waste of your time.
You need to look up the word "demand" sounds like you have personal "demand" issues.

link   
Tom, what made you actually get into digging deep into UFOS and ET. You said you got your phone tapped by looking into this and having government officials and other contacts of you pretty much telling you to not dig any deeper or they are going to come after you. I absolutely love space and look into everything I can around it. Can you recommend any movies/ documentaries or books that I can get into? Thank you very much. Keep up the amazing work!

Mike D

link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

I've heard that you're a Mason. Is this true, and what motivated you to join? Have you heard any rumors about weird groups somewhere in the Masons? While he never encountered it he heard rumors about some group of Masons that worshiped a weird God of sorts.

I've seen an interview with you about aliens. I can't remember... Do you have any personal experiences regarding them?

link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Hello Tom, nice having you here!

A quick question, if I may - I sense that we're in the same boat when it comes to UFOs. Bluntly put, aliens is a close-minded solution. I have seen the said craft for a length of 6 hours, some of them pretty close by and it was a pretty pants-filling experience. Anyway, I'm really interested into reading further than your OP (well done, btw) and checking into the information that you claim knowing (with all due respect, but you get me, I'm sure).

My questions is (and you can just skip to the P.s. if it hasn't already been asked) - what's your take on the origin of the technology behind the black-ops/secret program crafts - where did it come from? Is it all Earth-based tech, is there something weirder than that? Say, we're a bi-product of the first most intelligent species native to Earth (think not of reptile bs, rather than something that isn't very popular among conspiracy theorists even - say hyper-intelligent octopus living deep underwater
Either way, we all know that space is far closer to incredible ocean-depths than it is to our atmosphere.)

Also, do you happen to have information on the why's when it comes to "UFO flaps" in particular regions?

P.s. oh, how can I get in touch with your booking agent? LOL
edit on 11-4-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

EDIT TO ADD - seems I'm late

edit on 11-4-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

OK toddler, like I said to the infant....... Tom gave his time, would you prefer he personally read you his book as a bedtime story?

He gave nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No I don't need to look it up. Perfectly aware of its meaning and its application to your expectation of Tom Delonge's time.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Really? I enjoyed his pages of responses. What thread are you reading?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join