It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London overrun with immigrants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
I have been staying with friends in London and the place is absolutely overrun with immigrants. Went out for drinks at the weekend and we were the only white people on the entire Bus home (and the bus was full).

It makes me laugh because on TV they pose the question "does London have an immigration problem" are you serious!

I checked it see if there were ans statistics and all I could find was a 2011 consensus that stated 55% of Londoners were non white but its more like 80% non white from my observation.

At the bars I observed many white females flirting with non-white males, so I guess that settles it then, the future of England is not white!
your problem clearly isn't with immigrants (foreigners), your problem is with colour, maybe checkout stormfront or some other white supremacist website.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

How do you know they were immigrants? I assume you mean recent arrivals and not long time citizens or the second or third or 4th generation of those that arrived as immigrants?

I am not sure where you are from, but you state you are 'staying with friends in London", are you not a recent 'immigrant' to the city?

edit on 10-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

A friend of mine from Yorkshire (never been there myself) had the same opinion, he worked in London for 5 months as a blacksmith and said he was glad to leave, wont be coming back in a hurry and thought Londoners were a bunch of X based on the same behaviour I also observed.

link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Because they are, and yes, any sane person would object, are you mental?

Oh Ok... I guess they are just because you say so...
Are you implying that Caucasians and their cultures are the most civilized?
I can direct you towards some historical information that proves how patently false your remarks are.
If your interested...

link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

London is the main hub of Britain and has always had a healthy mix of cultures, it's amazing.

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

Healthy mix, please define what percentage you deem a healthy mix, if there was 1% whites left in the UK would you describe it as a healthy mix.

And the place if far from amazing, a right dump actually!

I would like to think in the future the human race will have breed together so much different colors won't even be apparent. We will all be a lovely mix.

I still find it incomprehensible that people are so concerned about skin color, but that's just me.

Personally the only thing I like about big cities such as London is the mish mash of cultures and the way they intertwine and absorb bits from each other.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Misterlondon

We might do, Mister.
Acton is a small world.

I have 3 Irish grandparents and 1 Scottish, hence the 3/4s.

Sorry for my bluntness, sir.

No probs..
yes it is a small world and a place I love. I had a great childhood amd teenage years growing up there and my 20's were fantastic.

It's just a shame as I grew older and was time to fly the nest I was priced out of the area.. Although a lot of my friends and social events are still held there.. I'm in Acton all the time.

edit on 10/4/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Hey, I know a guy, that knows this other guy, that supports this one dude that might can help you with your problem.

You made my day, I just spit my drink. I am still laughing.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

I have been staying with friends in London and the place is absolutely overrun with immigrants. Went out for drinks at the weekend and we were the only white people on the entire Bus home (and the bus was full).

It makes me laugh because on TV they pose the question "does London have an immigration problem" are you serious!

I checked it see if there were ans statistics and all I could find was a 2011 consensus that stated 55% of Londoners were non white but its more like 80% non white from my observation.

At the bars I observed many white females flirting with non-white males, so I guess that settles it then, the future of England is not white!

So your version of "non immigrant" in London is just the white people? What a bigoted, highly offensive, racist opinion. Where are the mods on this thread? Why hasn't it been removed?

If you take a bus ride, you're probably riding with what would mostly be poorer people who can't afford other methods of transportation. And yes, among poor Londoners, many of them will be people of color. To assume the immigration population of London is the same as one busload of people is ignorance at its highest. In your world, if you rode a bus in Chelsea, you'd probably assume that the entire population of London is WHITE.

You're probably in a part of London where there are a lot of people of color. I'm sure I can find some Londoners who would be very happy to explain to you that many British born Londoners are of different colors, and are not "immigrants".

You don't like it? Leave. Go find yourself a nice white community. Somewhere in the 1950s.

What a despicable human being.

Well let me see now, what colour are the native people of England...could it be white perhaps?

And if we observe that the majority of a city is non white, like literally 80% might we conclude there is a serious immigration problem.

I call it common sense...you call it racism

"Go find yourself a nice white community" nah that place would be swamped by immigrants like moths attracted to a flame

edit on 10-4-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You do know the OOA theory (point of human origin) makes everyone darker skinned when we first existed?

You do also know that London is a very commercial and tourist oriented place?

To be honest, I'd be surprised if you didn't see anyone of a different colour other than white.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: babybunnies

Yeah Londoners speaking in foreign accents and other languages..interesting experiment go to china on a bus and close your eyes and listen, what's that you hear...Chinese

Go to Japan sit on a bus, close your eyes and what's that you can hear...Japanese

Go to London, sit on a bus and close your eyes and what's that you hear....don't know but its not English.

You go on a bus in any large city and you will hear all kinds of languages. Their are these things called tourists. People who visit other countries, their also people who travel around the world for business, and things call foreign exchange students etc. Japan has over 2 million foreigners living there and are looking to expand that as a way counter act their graying population. Of course if you are on a bus in Japan I doubt you could tell the difference between Japanese, Korean and Chinese.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

What a ridiculous post. Most of them are probably LONDONERS.

Just because they're not the same colour as you, don't mean they're immigrants. The ignorance of the OP is astounding.

I don't think the op is referring to skin colour but people not born in the UK.

I think you're doing backflips for a racist.

He clearly mentioned white girls flirting with non whites and his apparent disgust at that sort of stuff.

I'm 3/4 Irish...
I know their racism first hand.

Do you know how baby's are made or didn't your parents teach that to you yet?

I am simply saying that I cant see there being much white people left if things continue like that, but perhaps thats what you would like to see

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So your version of "non immigrant" in London is just the white people? What a bigoted, highly offensive, racist opinion. Where are the mods on this thread? Why hasn't it been removed?

If you take a bus ride, you're probably riding with what would mostly be poorer people who can't afford other methods of transportation. And yes, among poor Londoners, many of them will be people of color. To assume the immigration population of London is the same as one busload of people is ignorance at its highest. In your world, if you rode a bus in Chelsea, you'd probably assume that the entire population of London is WHITE.

You're probably in a part of London where there are a lot of people of color. I'm sure I can find some Londoners who would be very happy to explain to you that many British born Londoners are of different colors, and are not "immigrants".

You don't like it? Leave. Go find yourself a nice white community. Somewhere in the 1950s.

What a despicable human being.

Well let me see now, what colour are the native people of England...could it be white perhaps?

And if we observe that the majority of a city is non white, like literally 80% might we conclude there is a serious immigration problem.

I call it common sense...you call it racism

"Go find yourself a nice white community" nah that place would be swamped by immigrants like moths attracted to a flame

Most immigrants to the UK are white Europeans. At this point your just making things up. You are clueless about about British history, clueless about the current demographics of London and the UK, clueless about who is or is not a citizen. If you ever go to America just remember only the Native Americans are not immigrants with your logic.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, are you surprised??... Its what the left wanted...

Welcome to the Democratic republic of Londinstan...

RA

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Just because they're not the same colour as you, don't mean they're immigrants. The ignorance of the OP is astounding.

He clearly mentioned white girls flirting with non whites and his apparent disgust at that sort of stuff.

I'm 3/4 Irish...

Do you know how baby's are made or didn't your parents teach that to you yet?

I am simply saying that I cant see there being much white people left if things continue like that, but perhaps thats what you would like to see

When it really comes down to it, does what colour your skin is really matter that much?

We are all human after all. So what if there's only one colour skin in 100 years. At least there will be no more racism.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm 3/4 Irish...

A fellow actonian
I wonder if we know each other.

OK fair enough the comment about girls flirting with non whites was bang out of order but I was under the assumption the op was talking about people not born here.

BTW.. How can you be 3/4 Irish.. I thought your either full or 1/2..

Actually both but visually you cant identify a polish person until they open their mouth but when you are the only white person on a bus full of people its clear there is an immigration problem

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm 3/4 Irish...

A fellow actonian
I wonder if we know each other.

OK fair enough the comment about girls flirting with non whites was bang out of order but I was under the assumption the op was talking about people not born here.

BTW.. How can you be 3/4 Irish.. I thought your either full or 1/2..

Actually both but visually you cant identify a polish person until they open their mouth but when you are the only white person on a bus full of people its clear there is an immigration problem

Actually the Polish have a lot of similarities to the Irish, culturally. they are generally good hard working catholic family people, no nonsense and love a drink.. Also the occasional fight.

And I could tell a Polish person without them opening their mouth, same as an Irish person.
edit on 10/4/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Sargeras

Because they are, and yes, any sane person would object, are you mental?

Oh Ok... I guess they are just because you say so...
Are you implying that Caucasians and their cultures are the most civilized?
I can direct you towards some historical information that proves how patently false your remarks are.
If your interested...

Lol, you can only show one period in the last thousand years where " white / Caucasian " culture was not vastly superior in all aspects.

I wouldn't live in any of these other crapholes with my family for $1 million.

Except south Korea or Japan, both of which got their current cultures from us, it is a mix of western and their cultural heritage.

Which is also why they are very successful, just like the west.

Otherwise explain to me why they all live like crap, kill eachother enmass for generations rape steal and kill as pass times etc...

Because you cannot name one nonwhite country besides Japan or south Korea that isn't a hole, but would be very hard pressed to name one white country that is.

If it is not cultural then what is it?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I do find it hard to believe you were the only white person on the bus.. I can understand there being very few English but non white..?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

London is the main hub of Britain and has always had a healthy mix of cultures, it's amazing.

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

Healthy mix, please define what percentage you deem a healthy mix, if there was 1% whites left in the UK would you describe it as a healthy mix.

And the place if far from amazing, a right dump actually!

I would like to think in the future the human race will have breed together so much different colors won't even be apparent. We will all be a lovely mix.

I still find it incomprehensible that people are so concerned about skin color, but that's just me.

Personally the only thing I like about big cities such as London is the mish mash of cultures and the way they intertwine and absorb bits from each other.

Well I dont share your dream, that's a horrible dream btw...a world where all the races go extinct

I'm a dog lover, I dream of a world where all the breeds meld so only mongrels are left, it will be awesome I promise you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join