It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London overrun with immigrants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: zinc12

1st- There is only 1 race of humans, different skin color doesn't count.

2- Do you realize the damage humans have caused to dogs because of so called "pure breeds"?

That is a flat out lie!!

Humans are a species, comprised of many races.

There are many differences besides color, least of which is skeletal structure.

Humans are the only species we humans try to cram into one race, when every other species of one type has even 1/16 of 1 inch difference in hair/ claw/ feather etc.. Length we classify it as a seperate race from the rest of its species.

It is not hard to be objective, try it.

We are all different races, so what!!

Why is that so hard to accept?

Exactly a forensic Scientist can dig up a skeleton and tell you what race it was. If we were identical apart from skin colour that would be impossible.

Now since everything is decided by genetics it holds that there are genetic differences between the races

There are many differences between races, but only people not blinded by ideology can admit or accept it.

Why is it so hard to accept or admit to?

We can't even have a real conversation about this subject because ideological idiots!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Sargeras

Lol, you can only show one period in the last thousand years where " white / Caucasian " culture was not vastly superior in all aspects.

Barbarians of AFRICA
Practiced cannibalism,human sacrifice and other such disgusting rituals.

ANcient site reveals mass cannibalism

Cannibalism By early Britons

Celtics Human sacrifice rituals

Druids Practice human sacrifice

That is stuff before the early medieval era...

I wouldn't live in any of these other crapholes with my family for $1 million.

Don't worry I'm sure they wouldn't want you either.

Except south Korea or Japan, both of which got their current cultures from us, it is a mix of western and their cultural heritage.

Your point here is rather ignorant as their civilizations were highly developed prior to the adoption of western cultural practices. Western cultural adoption didn't occur until the mid-late 19th century, are you saying they wouldn't have survived as a whole had they not? China didn't start industrializing their societies until decades later. I'm sure japan and Korea would've been fine if they refused westernization.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Good to know you didn't even bother reading the links...
Only further proves your willful ignorance to information that contradicts your world-view.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Only further proves your willful ignorance to information that contradicts your world-view.

You mean the links that go back to before Europe existed in reference to the fact it is in fact the European people's that have allowed the best living conditions in history to exist for their people's?

Lol

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Explain, you have something against the Irish?

Being part Irish myself no. But I noticed that you compared non-whites to animals, so I guess that we know what your problem is.

That the cultures they come from are akin to animalistic?

Because they are, and yes, any sane person would object, are you mental?

Wow, justifying your racism by calling those who call you out on it 'mental'.

Pretty sophisticated response.

I know others have said it, but are you sure you didn't get lost on your way to stormfront?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Misterlondon

Irish on benefits, really now tell me were all your Irish family on benifits??

No mine were not..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

You mean the links that go back to before Europe existed in reference to the fact it is in fact the European people's that have allowed the best living conditions in history to exist for their people's?

Yes because the dark ages of Europe really spurred technological innovation and better living conditions for all of Europe.
Cut the crap man, Europe's roots are no better than the development of other civilizations.
Despicable cultural practices were adopted and rediscovered the world over.

But hey that's fine continue sitting on your Euro-exceptionalist high horse.

ETA: You made this claim;

Lol, you can only show one period in the last thousand years where " white / Caucasian " culture was not vastly superior in all aspects.

Which I showed is false, Western Europe need not exist to show the barbarity of "Caucasian" culture.
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3007America/Chicagopm454 by NateTheAnimator because: ETA

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There's definitely a shift in population to western nations.

Apparently people like he way we govern and are sick of #ty home countries.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

Britain should be predominantly white. Do you have a problem with this point of view? Do you feel that the indigenous population of Britain should be replaced with people of foreign descent?
edit on 10-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

a reply to: Misterlondon

Irish on benefits, really now tell me were all your Irish family on benifits??

No mine were not..

Exactly and neither were any of the Irish family's I know and that is loads...so no they did not do what the Polish are currently doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

Britain should be predominantly white. Do you have a problem with this point of view? Do you feel that the indigenous population of Britain should be replaced with people of foreign descent?

Yes they should be wiped out, anything else would be racist !

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Your embedded videos don't work...
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3008America/Chicagopm404 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I know, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I know, right?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti white

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i love the indocunation, of people saying they love mush mash of culture

People love the strength of other cultures. People don't go to an Etheopean restaurant to get served by a bunch of white people. One goes to take part in another's culture then step back into your own.

When people on the left say, mixing of cultures is good. No, what they mean is other cultures be more like them. If you have long established roots in England. What portion of the Muslim religion are you going to incorporate into your life? What part of the Muslim culture are you making part of your own?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Embrace the culture of London, it's almost a country of it's own.

Yes, it's almost a country on it's own. A foreign country. You said it. Embrace the demise of the native population.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I do not live in London but I know how it is there. I also understand where you are coming from. It annoys me when people speak to people like you (on here and day-to-day) as if your being racist or do not like anyone but white people (that old well overused card).

I know the problem you talk about and it is serious, it is not that these immigrants are not white it is that they are not registered here, if they are they are raping the system and to add to this already ridiculously ignored problem they come with their extreme views and I am talking any recent past notion from wherever they once lived.

It is not multicultural if the original culture has demised to near non existence. They call that an invasion.

So I agree with you OP just wish these other 'white flag waving nut jobs here' talking about how its all OK would re-evaluate themselves.
edit on 10-4-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I know, right?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti white

That is exactly what I see.

Is any native African country too black? Do they need diversity?

How about Asian?

Or Hispanic?

Or middle eastern?

How about 1 single nonwhite nation?

Is there even one that is not diverse enough?

Nope, just white countries, and if you are white and don't want to see your people and cultures destroyed, you are racist....

Fine then call me a racist, I don't care, the oppinion of idiots matters not to me!!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ask the American Indian about the benefits of uncontrolled immigration by people of another culture.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join