It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London overrun with immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have been staying with friends in London and the place is absolutely overrun with immigrants. Went out for drinks at the weekend and we were the only white people on the entire Bus home (and the bus was full).

It makes me laugh because on TV they pose the question "does London have an immigration problem" are you serious!

I checked it see if there were ans statistics and all I could find was a 2011 consensus that stated 55% of Londoners were non white but its more like 80% non white from my observation.

At the bars I observed many white females flirting with non-white males, so I guess that settles it then, the future of England is not white!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
I have been staying with friends in London and the place is absolutely overrun with immigrants. Went out for drinks at the weekend and we were the only white people on the entire Bus home (and the bus was full).

It makes me laugh because on TV they pose the question "does London have an immigration problem" are you serious!

I checked it see if there were ans statistics and all I could find was a 2011 consensus that stated 55% of Londoners were non white but its more like 80% non white from my observation.

At the bars I observed many white females flirting with non-white males, so I guess that settles it then, the future of England is not white!

And is it a problem for you that whites and non whites are breeding and non whites are becoming a majority?

London is the main hub of Britain and has always had a healthy mix of cultures, it's amazing.

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey, I know a guy, that knows this other guy, that supports this one dude that might can help you with your problem.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

The biggest city I live near is Toronto, it's a melting pot of all creeds of people. Go one block won't see a white person, go another you'll see a mix, it's very rare you see all white people. Maybe in the financial district, but it's stilled mixed, lots of asians.
When I went to London for the first time last year, I never really noticed, because I am used to it when I go to a big city.
Now that I think about it, pretty much all major cities are diverse with nationalities and such. It's just the world we live in now.
Only place you will see majority white people is probably in Scandinavian nations.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

For me London is the capital of the world, so you would expect people from all parts of the world to be living there.

Embrace the culture of London, it's almost a country of it's own.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

London is the main hub of Britain and has always had a healthy mix of cultures, it's amazing.

I really don't see your issue, unless of course you don't like non whites or think Britain should be white.

Healthy mix, please define what percentage you deem a healthy mix, if there was 1% whites left in the UK would you describe it as a healthy mix.

And the place if far from amazing, a right dump actually!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The future of the whole world is not white. It never was. Due to a confluence of factors centuries ago, a pale skinned segment of the human race thrived in an area of the earth now called Europe. Their descendants were fortunate enough to advance scientifically to the point where they could jump a large ocean, spread disease on the native peoples and then populate prime portions of that continent.

The ability to capitalize on this fortune gave many of the pale skinned descendants the crazy idea that it was they who had God's favor and hence it was God's will that they were the chosen race and they then continued on to subjugate people of other than pale skin.

Oh, just happened to notice did you? This has been known now for decades. And by the way, did you not notice any white males flirting with non-white females????. I do you know and ain't it wonderful.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Only place you will see majority white people is probably in Scandinavian nations.

...or in small town Saskatchewan.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Good grief. Have you been to London before at all? Don't you know that the place is a melting pot of every nation on the planet? "Absolutely overrun with immigrants"??? I'll wager that the vast majority of the people you saw identified as being British. And I'll also bet that had you looked a little harder you'd have merely seen men and women flirting with each other and relaxing.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To begin with you don't really make clear what your problem is other than you seem offended by the thought of mixed race relationships.

Further, you can't base your stats one bus full of people or a few bars, a bus going to another part of town might look very different, I think I'll stick with the official stats this time! One more thing, London isn't a representation of the whole of the UK for a number of reasons. If I were to base an estimate on my local bus it would infer 99% white British.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Healthy mix, please define what percentage you deem a healthy mix, if there was 1% whites left in the UK would you describe it as a healthy mix.

And the place if far from amazing, a right dump actually!

Where are you from in the UK? And is your ancestory full English?

And your comments about UK being non white are ridiculous. Having said that I can kind of see where your coming from as we do have a lot of immigrants that are not born here. And things have changed massively in London from when I was a child and even teenager.
The biggest part is the rudeness and little respect for the British people, which predominantly comes from those not born here.
edit on 10/4/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scouse100
To begin with you don't really make clear what your problem is other than you seem offended by the thought of mixed race relationships.

Further, you can't base your stats one bus full of people or a few bars, a bus going to another part of town might look very different, I think I'll stick with the official stats this time! One more thing, London isn't a representation of the whole of the UK for a number of reasons. If I were to base an estimate on my local bus it would infer 99% white British.

Actually that us a very good point.. What part of London were you in and where was the bus going?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Interesting that you put whites technological advancement down to pure luck, as though you would like to rob them of intellectual ability's

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

I made it fairly clear, when you get on a bus and your the only white person in a country originally populated by white people then you must conclude the place has a serious immigration problem...or as the other guy said "a healthy mix"

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If this keeps up, then whites can claim minority status.

See?

Glass half full!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Interesting that you put whites technological advancement down to pure luck, as though you would like to rob them of intellectual ability's

Well, you do need to know a bit about history. And the history of science. During the Dark Ages, for example, Western Europe was a bit of an armpit. Very backwards and underdeveloped.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I am from Ireland and my ancestry is Irish with some Scottish....and yes I noticed the rudeness, pushing in front whilst at bars, acting like a bunch of animals, no etiquette, no manners, no respect.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Indeed Zinc. Much of the Caucasian races scientific fortune came from recognizing the advances in science of other races. The Chinesse, the Persians for instance. This is not to rob them of intellectual ability, but rather to acknowledge that those advances were not just a product of white men. Not luck at all but a confluence of place and time.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Scouse100

I made it fairly clear, when you get on a bus and your the only white person in a country originally populated by white people then you must conclude the place has a serious immigration problem...or as the other guy said "a healthy mix"

You seem to associate 'immigration' (over whatever time period) with the word 'problem', without stating what kind of problem. Although I do hear the sound of a dog whistle being prepared.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: strongfp

...or in small town Saskatchewan.

Lol, not anymore. I lived in Estevan and they sponsored a lot of immigrant workers. Mostly due to the fact that the locals wouldn't do certain lower paying jobs. All the locals wanted to work for big oil.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join