It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I changed my post to give you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fair enough I edited mine as well, good debate.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reasons to vote for Hillary:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You cleverly forgot these achievements.....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: butcherguy

You cleverly forgot these achievements.....

I am still thinking.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Evidence of that might be interesting.

Still looking for evidence of such (regarding Hill), with a magnifying glass.

Of course . . . my definition of educated includes most sides of major issues, facts, contexts, situations etc.

edit on 11/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: softened

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

I have a computer full of articles and records that say different. I can provide links and pdfs but I really doubt you'd read what I provide.
You have one OP-ed.

I'm surprised you don't like the source, The Huffington Post, one of the most liberal rags out there. But of course it doesn't agree with your narrative and agenda, so you automatically discount it.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

No. I am an educated voter. Why ? You're not?

Let me guess, you vote strictly along party lines and that makes you an "educated" voter.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Evidence that I've researched her?
Regarding her time as a N.Y. senator this is pretty unbiased

www.congress.gov...

Regarding her education and early life

www.biography.com...

Honestly I read I do my homework. I even read the files on whitewater and watched some (not all ) of the Benghazi hearings.
And I have a plethora of internet news and op-eds that support the opinion that this whole thing is a right wing witch hunt with facts that back that up too. But I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in those lol.
Anyway, I'm armed and ready for fair debate.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

A right wing witch hunt.?..Obama just practically declared in front of the whole nation that he "didn't believe" that Hillary compromised anything. What was that???

edit on 11-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Liberal rags...No hiding how you feel. Huh?
But personal feelings don't really matter much in this .
Did you watch the whole interview?
Did you see and hear where the President said that politics won't play a roll in any recommendations that come down? Did you hear him comment three separate times to that? She will be treated like any other citizen. So when it comes down to no security risks found you can believe that it's not because of friends in high places. When there is no recommendation to indict it won't be because of favoritism. But then again you won't believe him to begin with. In ten years you'll still be saying the same things.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

His thoughts on the matter???
Not sure what your asking . Sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I was telling another member that I have articles bookmarked to support that this is a witch hunt. Not what the President said.
He simply stated his confidence in her based on her time as SOS and her character. He didn't claim her innocent or even hint that there wouldn't be a recommendation to bring charges against her. He said he wouldn't interfere either way.
He did say he didn't think she would ever compromise America's security. It's just good that he at least endorsed her character.
I trust that the FBI will do it's job and ill accept the outcome either way.
My personal feelings are that she didn't do anything wrong and that she will become America's first woman president.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Liberal rags...No hiding how you feel. Huh?
But personal feelings don't really matter much in this .
Did you watch the whole interview?
Did you see and hear where the President said that politics won't play a roll in any recommendations that come down? Did you hear him comment three separate times to that? She will be treated like any other citizen. So when it comes down to no security risks found you can believe that it's not because of friends in high places. When there is no recommendation to indict it won't be because of favoritism. But then again you won't believe him to begin with. In ten years you'll still be saying the same things.

How "I" feel? I'm in the majority, with Hillary's unfavorable rating averaging 55%.
elections.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I was telling another member that I have articles bookmarked to support that this is a witch hunt. Not what the President said.
He simply stated his confidence in her based on her time as SOS and her character. He didn't claim her innocent or even hint that there wouldn't be a recommendation to bring charges against her. He said he wouldn't interfere either way.
He did say he didn't think she would ever compromise America's security. It's just good that he at least endorsed her character.
I trust that the FBI will do it's job and ill accept the outcome either way.
My personal feelings are that she didn't do anything wrong and that she will become America's first woman president.

It's relevant that Obama just about said "there might have been this, compromise of just some classified stuff, but it's okay because I don't think so" If that doesn't upset you, you'll probably never see it. But that's okay, good job, hand back on that water bucket..you don't have to think about anything at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wasn't Obama a Law student?

18 U.S.C. § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material — provides, in part:

(a)Whoever, being an officer… of the United States, and by virtue of his office… becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States”means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Oh and while we're at it.. why not list all the other crimes she's committed.

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

edit on 11-4-2016 by DerekJR321 because: added info

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And yet she is ahead of the rest in this contest for the Whitehouse. Isn't that funny?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join