It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

I am in a city in the center of the contiguous US. Lower midwest/central region of the US.

edit on 4/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You know how I generally, if forced, call myself a "leftist"? It's because, at the end of the day, I don't trust government.

Any government. Or anyone who wants to be in government no matter how altruistic their stated reasons.

That point generally gets submerged around here as one of two political "sides" has dominated the propaganda game for so long, I end up "defending" folks like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, not because I agree with their policies, but because of the massive dishonesty that generally surrounds the partisanB critiques of them.

The Two-Party System needs to be destroyed. I'm tired of a choice equivalent between eating excrement and eating excremetn with ground glass in it.

I don't care if the system gets Berned as long as it burns ...
edit on 12-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ah, educated women and desert scenery, can't beat that. Or, deciduous trees. I wouldn't know where to place it, but I gotcha.

edit on 12-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't know about destroyed but at least...mitigated. I know what it's like when things get so BAD that you find yourself defending ALL of them. And then no one knows where you stand anymore. And that doesn't serve any purpose. Believe it or not before this horrid political news climate that happened in 2008, I respected HRC. Now respect and agree are two different things, but that's politics right? Well things are different now.

edit on 12-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs
Nope - no desert scenery.
It's in the Loess Hills along the Missouri river. Bluffs, cliffs, caves, rivers, lakes, creeks, rugged glacial Loess terrain, deciduous forest.

So, your 'image' is wrong, and you don't "get me."

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

...oh well.

edit on 12-4-2016 by breakingbs because: smiley face predicament. ... :/

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Two-Party System needs to be destroyed. I'm tired of a choice equivalent between eating excrement and eating excremetn with ground glass in it.

I don't care if the system gets Berned as long as it burns ...

I totally understand. Again, I don't expect the Bern will prevail through the year's end, but it's certainly a start. A Geyser, if you will, a portent of a much larger eruption in years to come. Boiling deep beneath are waters that will not be stilled....

In any case, as you say, it is an extraordinary time to be alive.... to have begun in time to navigate the 60s and 70s and come this far. Truly extraordinary. Boomers.....a breed (O_o "brood?") apart.

edit on 4/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

I don't know about destroyed but at least...mitigated. I know what it's like when things get so BAD that you find yourself defending ALL of them. And then no one knows where you stand anymore. And that doesn't serve any purpose. Believe it or not before this horrid political news climate that happened in 2008, I respected HRC. Now respect and agree are two different things, but that's politics right? Well things are different now.

As far as Hillary goes, here would be my pertinent observations:

1. She's a career politician. If anyone expects honestly, goodness and any ethics other than self-pragmatism from a career politician, they haven't been paying attention.

2. She (and Bill) have been the targets for right-wing smear campaigns since the 90s. If you dig down into the facts regarding any of the accusations you will find that 90% of the "shock and horror" from their actions is pure BS. That said, they're very politically powerful people, and along with that, like it or not, comes enemies and controversy.

3. Most of her political positions would have been "centrist Republican" a few decades ago. She's the only non-extremist in the race.

4. I support her for President in 2016 because, all the research, reading, and consideration I've done tells me, through the filter of my own concerns about the world, she is the one who would likely "do the least harm."

Your mileage will vary.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

So I found this
www.factcheck.org...

Says the school considered him a professor.
Still my point was that he was more than just a student.
Professor, instructor, teacher...He knew enough to give lessons in it.

He was a substitute teacher!!

The kind you hit with spitballs in the back of the head.

Tacks on his chair, kick me signs on his back.

Jamming little pieces of chalk into the board erasers.

IF they showed up for his classes.

edit on 4 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No wonder he's a micro-managing jealous nit-picky get even kind of guy.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I think you will discover that your assumptions about "least harm" are horribly misplaced.

Everything I learn about the gritchy one and her CHARACTER is off the scale arrogant, abusive, vengeful, raw evil, fiercely controlling and manipulative; bitter, ruthless, corrupt, etc. to the extreme. Many folks who've worked with and around her closely were aghast--never realizing before that--that such evil could really exist in a person--much less so chronically.

character is probably one of the most critical things in a leader. Values are another. On both scores, the gritchy one is in the horribly worst direction and degree of the continuum on such issues.

She has no use for the masses except as to how she can manipulate their impressionable sensibilities into yielding more power for her. Her "little people" comment was outrageous in its degree of cheekiness. It still is.

Then there's her pathological lying habit. That alone would say she should never be voted in even as dog catcher.

We shall see how the oligarchy arranges things. Certainly the gritchy one would love to destroy whatever the WH imposter has failed to destroy.

She has brazenly publicly stated her gleeful plan to 'take away from those who have and give to those who have not.'

What a deal she and fellow Commie comrades have for the masses.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Actually:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I was right, he was a sub.

He should have taken the teaching job full time.

Just funnin'. Students don't change tho. lol! (the chalk gag gets em everytime)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No wonder he's a micro-managing jealous nit-picky get even kind of guy.

He was abused. lol!

Did he use teleprompters in class?

I'd be throwing chairs if I had to sit through an hour of his stumbling around.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama is now claiming Hillary's use of her private email system never jeopardized national security !!

This is the latest joke of the week by Obama.
The president said that there are varying degrees of classified material being handled in the upper reaches of government.

What is Obama Covering-up this time ?

Don't laugh. The President is 100% correct! Hillary had no highly sensitive info on her home-brewed I.T. system. She wasted 90% of her time reading boring Facebook content...just like my wife and kids. It was so bad that Americans were killed, U.S. assets burned, and terrorists had killing parties, while Hillary was soaking in this amazing new (to her) technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since Everything that comes from Obama's Mouth is an Out Right LIE , I will just have to Believe the Opposite . Our Enemies Know EVERYTHING .

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If that really is your opinion, I think you're giving too many "big ups" to too many of the wrong people and that she is "toast" regardless of the outcome. Now keep in mind, I am talking about the behaviors she displays and I am commenting based on that. This does not mean that someone won't still put her in office just because someone else said she wouldn't make it, but I think that's really the wrong way to go. She might even do, technically, a good "job" just so someone or ones can provem' wrong as well. This can be arranged by staff, ardent supporters, anyone and anyone, yes it always could be arranged, clap clap, but that's not the point. Let me go out on a very faaaaarrr limb, and say she gets in office and wouldn't you know it all "turns out perfect" blahdy blah. I am still not sure she is the best candidate. She has been to sloppy with too many things, and I don't know what further reason there is for her to be considered. The get out free card of her being a "career politician," REALLY REALLY does not apply. I never said my problem with "people" was "imperfection."

Mileage varying, eh?

Ferrari or Cadillac?...

j/k.
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Actually, a substitute teacher just takes over a class here and there to fill in for another teacher who is out on sick. leave, or whatever. A sub does not usually have their own class.

An adjunct professor does not teach the full class load of a full time professor, but they have their own classes, just perhaps one class at a time or a few per year. Working professionals often take on adjunct teaching positions.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well I can tell your parents had some proud moments during your school career if that's an example of the respect you show teachers. I would never have done anything like that.

These would have been college students not fifth graders.

I pretty sure he was not just a substitute teacher /babysitter.

However in an effort to completely invalidate everything about the man you must believe that so ill leave you to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What, no one has a sense of humor anymore?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join