It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

You are confusing me. I don't know how to respond to your posts. If he said there was a compromise in her system I must have missed it.
I'm not sure if you think him saying it is a good thing or a bad thing if he did say that.
Here's what I got out of it.
He trusts her.
He doesn't believe she would intentionally compromise the security of the United States.
He wouldn't interfere if the FBI suggested an inquiry or recommended that charges be brought.

Here's what I think. He has not gotten any info from the FBI James Comey said as much.
His words were based on his personal knowledge and experience with Hillary. He thinks everything will be fine based on that.
If he has to he will let them bring charges against her.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Ask nice maybe I won't ignore you.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah big difference. Teacher or teacher.

Obama was never a law professor.

Unless of course somebody can actually show those credentials from a school.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah big difference. Teacher or teacher.

Obama was never a law professor.

Unless of course somebody can actually show those credentials from a school.

But he was a community organizer.
I don't think there is any real criteria to meet for that one though.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I got it. Not a professor. The question was if he was a law student. My point was he was more than just a student.
You said instructor.
Ok he was an instructor. He still taught law.
edit on 4122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.law.uchicago.edu...

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

If I am interpreting this correctly, it appears that he was always considered adjunct, or part-time.
"title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status" means at first he was officially adjunct.
Then he was made Senior Lecturer, which is still part-time, but working in politics, so they are given the title of Senior.

The school apparently considered him a professor.

So - how in the world does a former professor of law, even adjunct, think that it is any way ok to comment on public television, or in any other venue, regarding an ongoing FBI investigation? ...Not only comment, but draw conclusions.
What he did was inexcusable, and many professionals interviewed on news shows since then have said so, regardless of their party affiliation.
He is adding to the corruption, and the view that the administration is going to control the outcome, even if they say they are not interfering in the investigation itself.

edit on 4/12/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It just another example of Obama interjecting his thoughts and opinions on things he shouldn't be...

Beer Summit

Trayvon Martin

Hillary Clinton

Several other news stories where he has interjected his opinion before the final conclusion.

People complained about his bias in the Trayvon deal and that he was meddling, worked out pretty good for ole zimmy anyways.

Just have to wait and see.

I have the utmost faith that Comey and members of the Intelligence Community will make sure that anyone who violated the laws concerning classified information will be dealt with, just like the many many others in the past.

edit on R472016-04-12T11:47:36-05:00k474Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So I found this
www.factcheck.org...

Says the school considered him a professor.
Still my point was that he was more than just a student.
Professor, instructor, teacher...He knew enough to give lessons in it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I believe he was asked. Several times. He gave his opinion of hillary. He didn't comment on the investigation except to say he would not interfere. He also said no one is above the law.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are confusing me. I don't know how to respond to your posts. If he said there was a compromise in her system I must have missed it.
I'm not sure if you think him saying it is a good thing or a bad thing if he did say that.
Here's what I got out of it.
He trusts her.
He doesn't believe she would intentionally compromise the security of the United States.
He wouldn't interfere if the FBI suggested an inquiry or recommended that charges be brought.

Here's what I think. He has not gotten any info from the FBI James Comey said as much.
His words were based on his personal knowledge and experience with Hillary. He thinks everything will be fine based on that.
If he has to he will let them bring charges against her.

Oh you sweet person. If you think this is how to bait me to explain the obvious, you're a leech. It's impossible to bait me. I made my point. If you don't get subtlety, please don't gimp.

Oh, you want a PERSONAL opinion! Sigh, okay: Hillary is a salacious broad.

There you go. Now you can argue me like everyone else. I only explain the obvious to people who matter. Heh. Lol. (I actually find it funny you don't matter.)
edit on 12-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

-oh revised, wait a second-

Are you male or female? Um if the latter, I'll go easy. I keep forgetting those exist. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So - how in the world does a former professor of law, even adjunct, think that it is any way ok to comment on public television, or in any other venue, regarding an ongoing FBI investigation? ...Not only comment, but draw conclusions.

It's like the gritchy one . . .

one set of rules for the elite . . . and their leading puppets . . .
and another set of rules for 'the little people.'

It also is another window on his utter lack of integrity.

I don't know which of the evil duo are worse on that score.

edit on 12/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's what I suspect: that ms HRC has a long history of comfort within certain power groups. This is what got, yes past tense, GOT her in trouble. That there was so much stuff going on underneath her nose and a whole lot more she signed off on, thinking that she was invincible or simply not noticing.

It will or may come out that a lot more happened under her watch that we suspected. This she will not get charged for, but it might leak out over time. This is LENIENT.

ALSO, that she can be charged with negligence as per mishandling of info considered classified and info in general. This should never have been in question.

Now I am done with leniency. It doesn't mean, however, that everyone else is. The fact that she can get charged and whether or not she will are two different things. It really could go any way.

BUT HERE'S THE MAIN POINT

It would be redundant. We already know everything we need to and I have a strong suspicion she is only going to get charged with a fraction because that's the way it goes and oh god I'm even fine with it. But going any further to prove a point we already knew, and it's crossing into the absurd. If you tried to dissolve this point by insisting I found it humorous, I would wonder what you were doing on earth. Enough? Good cause I have things to get to.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
In my eyes, regardless what they are investigating into and how it´s worded, hillary won´t come out clean.
I don´t like her, she´s so Sarah Palin or vice versa. Power hungry and don´t get me started on her eyes.

Am I the only one wondering if there is a double account on this thread??

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

-oh revised, wait a second-

Are you male or female? Um if the latter, I'll go easy. I keep forgetting those exist. Sorry.

Hillary supporter, so you can bet an over 45 female. That's one of only a few of demographics Hillary leads Bernie in.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ok I'm not baiting I'm not leeching. You make my head spin and I guess I just missed your subtlety completely. Feel free to go back to ignoring me. I don't matter at all. You're right.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Honestly (even though I just said I wouldnt' do this) I do believe that Clinton will be the Democratic nominee.

So do I.

I'd love to see Bernie run Independent though! Especially since he's been an Independent for his whole career until last year.
Right?!!! Yessssss!! I've been thinking of it not in terms of will he win, but rather in terms of
how he has changed the dialogue. He has forced Hillary to address the issues that so many previously disrespected voters and now their of-age kids are really worried about.

I voted for Obama...twice! I have paid attention. I know that Bernie is an idealogue who is creating a permanent tattoo or brand or something - in four years, today's youngest new voters will be 4 years down the road....but these ideas will stick with them. It's brilliant, really -

I think, honestly, the Presidential race will be a three or four way contest ... and that will probably through throw the matter to the House.

Won't that be interesting? Talk about an education in basic Civics for most of America! Talk about DRAMA!

That would be amazing. It would be western civ chapter 2016, and a huge deal. Every bit as big a deal as any for decades. I'm already a bit slack-jawed with the surreality of the whole thing.

I won't ever forget this election.....
I hope USA high schools are including it in their Social Studies curriculum, and people entering college are required to have it.

ANyway - Bernie won't "win" the Presidency, but he has already '"won" his war. He has made his mark. He is famous, and he will not be forgotten, no matter what happens. He means what he's saying, too - I really believe that.

It's such a shame that our Congress is so impaired by frenzy (conduct disordered) that they can't see straight, or remember why they are there.

Bernie has heard us, and he has broadcast our message. We haven't had a leader like that since MLK, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hillary supporter, so you can bet an over 45 female. That's one of only a few of demographics Hillary leads Bernie in.

Not where I live! Every woman I know is a Bernie supporter - and we are all over 50.

It's more of an "uneducated, religious, middle-aged career homemaker" thing that she's leading in. Educated women are not behind her.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ok I'm not baiting I'm not leeching. You make my head spin and I guess I just missed your subtlety completely. Feel free to go back to ignoring me. I don't matter at all. You're right.

Ok.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not where I live! Every woman I know is a Bernie supporter - and we are all over 50.

It's more of an "uneducated, religious, middle-aged career homemaker" thing that she's leading in. Educated women are not behind her.

It could be a regional thing too. Where you live at?? Actually that's none of my bees wax.

I do notice regions have their particular styles, tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join