It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Obama is now claiming Hillary's use of her private email system never jeopardized national security !!

This is the latest joke of the week by Obama.

He just can't seem to help himself by commenting on open federal investigations.

Obviously this is some kind of round-about general campaign statement in favor of Democrats.

He uses clever tricks like first saying Hillary used a degree of carelessness to begin with then saying in so many words it didn't really matter.

Of course, thousands of her emails have been censored as they were released to the public because of numerous court orders.

And of course, there's those 22 emails that can't be released for years because of massive top secret info contained in the emails themselves.

People keep forgetting the review staffs that do the "classifying" never even saw the emails passing through her private system in real time because she didn't release them to the State Department until long after she left office.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

President Obama says Hillary Clinton showed a degree of “carelessness” in using a private email server as secretary of state, but never jeopardized national security.

“I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security,” Obama told “Fox News Sunday” in a wide-ranging interview. “What I’ve also said is that — and she has acknowledged — that there’s a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes.”

The president said that there are varying degrees of classified material being handled in the upper reaches of government.

What is Obama Covering-up this time ?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is adding pretext to his pardon she will no doubt receive if she is charged vefore he leaves office.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I must admit, he sounds like he would pardon Clinton with his executive pen if this goes through before he leaves office! I am starting to wonder if the FBI are being slow in bringing forth an indictment due to suspecting the same.

Can a sitting president pardon herself? I don't think so. Correct me if I am wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The first three words that all politicians learn:

Deny

Deny

Deny

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The first three words that all politicians learn:

Deny

Lie

Redirect

Fixed it for you

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL ... so the President of the United States, is willing to go into what can only be called "the enemy camp" and states, quite clearly, that Hillary Clinton has committed no criminal acts in regard to this interminable email server manufactured scandal, and the usual suspects are immediately out of the gate screeching "coverup."

Let's look at this again: Obama went on Fox and stated IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY that Clinton had broken no laws that he is aware of.

The reaction of the right-wing is predictable ... Clinton is guilty of everything she's ever been accused of regardless of the facts to the contrary. It's pure partisan politics.

... and the patience of the American people is waning thin with this sort of crap ... but you can't see the writing on your wall, EVEN when you write it there yourselves.

Rave on Righties.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I drove down a divided freeway at 100 MPH once... at 1:45 am and no visible tail lights as far as I could see.

Didn't stop the officer on the overpass from falling in behind me and pulling me over and giving a citation.

edit on 10-4-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

More Stars and Flags Xuenchen! WTG!

Tell me, is Obama (or Hillary for that matter) the international criminal masterminds you guys like to claim, or are they the bumbling boobs you like to pretend they are when that fits your narrative better?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That statement was SO double edged LIKE ...BOTH SIDES would say the same...interesting and yet again another moment YOU CAN'T miss to fail in an argument due to excessive bias.
THE admin lies too,get over it.
We don't just have security for a popularity contest and the FBI is deciding all this,not the CHEEZBALL in office.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rave on Righties.

Lefties are raving at the FBI they cant quite label as
a Right Wing Conspiracy....

Clinton is losing in the primaries, and the cronies are
filled with righteous indignation. LOL!

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I must admit, he sounds like he would pardon Clinton with his executive pen if this goes through before he leaves office! I am starting to wonder if the FBI are being slow in bringing forth an indictment due to suspecting the same.

Can a sitting president pardon herself? I don't think so. Correct me if I am wrong?

They can claim executive privledge and deny the charges.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i.e. . . .

not jeopardizing our national security any MORE than his 8 years of super treasonous actions have done.

Besides . . . when all the pathological liars are agreeing so pleasantly . . . only the terminally clueless and catastrophically uninformed would take comfort in it.

edit on 10/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rave on Righties.

Lefties are raving at the FBI they cant quite label as
a Right Wing Conspiracy....

Clinton is losing in the primaries, and the cronies are
filled with righteous indignation. LOL!

Clinton is not losing in the primaries.

No lefty is raving at the FBI. We tend to repeat what the FBI actually says about this matter in the face of continual lies and misrepresentation from the Right.

The only "right wing conspiracy" is that you guys are so crap-your-pants terrified of an old lady in a pantsuit, LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The more Hillary and Obama says and the louder they yell convinces me the guilt is there.

The end will justify the means.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'll respond to this even though it's not directed at me.

It's really hard to tell sometimes if they are either. They don't make it very easy to determine whether they are morons or worthy opponents of Sherlock. On one hand they do some incrediblely brilliant moves and then they get caught and say things like they had no idea anything of what was going on in their own staff.

link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

That statement was SO double edged LIKE ...BOTH SIDES would say the same...interesting and yet again another moment YOU CAN'T miss to fail in an argument due to excessive bias.
THE admin lies too,get over it.
We don't just have security for a popularity contest and the FBI is deciding all this,not the CHEEZBALL in office.

Right right Cav ... everyone lies but the right-wingers ... it's so funny when you have to reach so far out of your own biases to try to manufacture mine.

Enjoy the delusions while you can.

+6 more 
link   

Sending classified information over unsecured networks is a crime.

Unauthorized possession of classified information is a crime.

Claiming ignorance is not a valid excuse.

Obama can't make it not a crime by not believing it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

I'll respond to this even though it's not directed at me.

It's really hard to tell sometimes if they are either. They don't make it very easy to determine whether they are morons or worthy opponents of Sherlock. On one hand they do some incrediblely brilliant moves and then they get caught and say things like they had no idea anything of what was going on in their own staff.

So, you're kinda elaborately saying you can't answer my question?

Fair enough. (You'll have to come down the the concrete world of facts and statements for me to respond more directly, sorry.)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I did answer your question, just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Sending classified information over unsecured networks is a crime.

Unauthorized possession of classified information is a crime.

Claiming ignorance is not a valid excuse.

Obama can't make it not a crime by not believing it.

... and you and your right-winger fellows can't make it a crime by simply claiming it happened.

So, wait a minute, are you guys waiting for the FBI investigation results? Or are you just waiting for another item on the grand "Clinton Scandal List" that you can toss around illegitimately on the internet?

Which is it? You'll only believe the results of the investigation if it confirms your biased beliefs?

PFFfft. At least you're honest about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join