It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

You said it. The investigation is not complete but still you say she broke the law.
Great logic.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

What carelessness? The investigation is on going. Do you think you know more about this than the rest of us? Or do you just ingest rumor and regurgitate it as truth?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Straw man.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I have a computer full of articles and records that say different. I can provide links and pdfs but I really doubt you'd read what I provide.
You have one OP-ed.
edit on 4112016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why don't you tell me . Obviously it means guilt to you .
To his lawyers it was just a smart thing. Any lawyer would request the same thing. That's their job. Lawyers don't like clients to talk . They know how words can be twisted.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
America the corporation.

Not the land or people.

He should of been more clear, silly Abomination.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What carelessness? The investigation is on going. Do you think you know more about this than the rest of us? Or do you just ingest rumor and regurgitate it as truth?

From the OP's article out of Obama's mouth:

What I’ve also said is that — and she has acknowledged — that there’s a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Security Clearances and Security Violations

Notice how Hillary's violations fall under Major Violations

It doesn't matter if she knew or not, they are still violations. Is she really playing the role that she is this stupid not to know?
edit on 11-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you've got the President of the United States saying no harm done; you've got Clinton in front of a grueling Republican Congress of Wanna-be-Democrat Destroyers, for 11 hours, who (with much distress and remorse) had to concede that no harm was done, and yet YOU somehow continue to make the assumption and presumption based on your own political blindness, that she's committed some horribly treacherous offense.

Alright then.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

So you've got the President of the United States saying no harm done; you've got Clinton in front of a grueling Republican Congress of Wanna-be-Democrat Destroyers, for 11 hours, who (with much distress and remorse) had to concede that no harm was done, and yet YOU somehow continue to make the assumption and presumption based on your own political blindness, that she's committed some horribly treacherous offense.

Alright then.

Lady you keep waiting for the day your controllers tell the truth.

That day, is not today!

I thought that was funny, couldn't resist

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Oh wait, nevermind. Wrong Rabid congressional hearing. : P

edit on 4/11/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Look, this is an administration and a country where the IRS claimed they couldn't produce incriminating emails because "their hard drive crashed". If the country is THAT stupid and the press THAT in the tank, there is nothing these people cant get away with.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I have a computer full of articles and records that say different. I can provide links and pdfs but I really doubt you'd read what I provide.
You have one OP-ed.

Really? You have a computer full of articles and records about Hillary?
Do you work for her campaign or something?
I'm sure your collection was picked and chosen to suit your point of view, because you seem to be missing some key documentation.
(which would explain why you insist on sticking to the campaign lines of defense)
Anyway - this forum is full of links to documentation to back up what is being said in this thread regarding the status of the FBI investigation.
This thread is actually about the OP - about Obama's statements about it.
edit on 4/11/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

From the same article I linked above:

Ability and willingness to follow the rules for protection of classified information is a prerequisite for maintaining your security clearance.

Just in case you missed it.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I repeat what carelessness since the FBI hasn't made any comments I want to know what you think you know. And a big long story about yourself isn't evidence fyi.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No. I am an educated voter. Why ? You're not?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I repeat what carelessness since the FBI hasn't made any comments I want to know what you think you know. And a big long story about yourself isn't evidence fyi.

She admitted her carelessness as was described by Obama in the article. Then I posted an article that showed the carelessness in her practices is a major security violation among many minor violations, which results in losing your security clearance. The big long story is to show that people at the bottom of the classified world show more integrity and responsibility than a Presidential candidate.

Or do you just ingest rumor and regurgitate it as truth?

I have stated fact after fact in this thread with no bias to it. I've never stated that anything she did was criminal, just that there were security violations.
edit on 11-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes I hand picked her Senate records. Not opinions of her performance but the actual committees she chaired or Sat on. Voting records too. I hand picked her history her schooling. I hand picked the causes she focused on. I even hand picked the opinions that other world leaders have of her. What I didn't do was believe that a bunch of opinions from factions that hate her mattered.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I must have you mixed up with another member then.
edit on 4112016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Shill must mean anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Obviously you have no argument since out of that whole post, you picked that one sentence out of it. I'll take that as a win.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join