It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I'm afraid you don't quite get it.
Trump knows how to make deals that will work for both sides.
In other words - much better than the trade deals we have today where the US gets the short end of the stick.
Everyone will be happy with the end result. The end result will just make more sense, and will be put to better use than the wastefulness of our current government.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

What planet is this guy living on?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Oh believe me he is scared.

No, I'm not scared. I think since your Trumpomania is irrational, no logical explanation will cure it.
Need other methods.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Now2016

We just gave Iran of all countries 100BILLION+

You gave Iran Nothing. It was their own money that was released from frozen assets.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ummm...

Are those who are employing illegal aliens going to pay for the Wall ?

Yes...they will be fined for their illegal behavior...and the fines go towards adding another ten feet in height...they are complicit in illicit behavior and enablers of law breaking...make it hurt their bottom line...

Enough of this side track...lets joust some more about the thread topic which is the video in question...

I'm going to bed anyways...You have a good night my friend...don't take friendly banter for seriousness...even though I am serious about the points I brought for you to ponder...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Cheers, have a star.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

FYI...I do not like poisonous snakes

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Everyone you're talking about is long dead. We have nothing to do with any of that.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

Money we could have used for leverage. We let them have it so yeah we gave it to them. If you were holding my wallet for me and you gave it back to me well then you GAVE ME my wallet back.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111
I am convinced the Euro liberal brain is just wired differently than red blooded Americans. You Euros need to somehow get your balls yo drop and do something about the invading army while you still have a chance. You are embarrassing.

While I agree they need to get their game on, embarrassing is the least adjective I would worry about. They are weak. And weak breeds weak. They are a weak link causing stress on all the other links, weakening them as well. A domino effect is at play here. It will be a long list of failing countries for so many countries unless some of them have the strength to JUST SAY NO! And MEAN it. And ENFORCE it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Please.

Stop pretending Europe, the land of the Nazis, King Leopold, who started 10 million Africans to death, and the forefather of the people who genocided the Indians, and Columbus who genocided millions and many more atrocities, is so damn pure

Look at your own dirt and improve that before you dare condemn others

Too bad the American Indians didn't hear about the snake maybe they'd still be here

Oh cry me a river why don't you???

HUMANS have killed HUMANS since the dawn of time. Seriously pull your head out of your rectum about who is pure and innocent. Surprise, NO ONE GROUP, race, culture, nation can claim to have never in their history aggressed upon another.

But guess what buddy, the WORLD is made up of PEOPLE, not nations, or races, or cultures. So even if you actually had a point about anything, how would the PEOPLE of Europe deserve any of what is happened now? "Sins of the father" is such a pathetic argument

I like how you got the Nazis in there, LOL. Every weak debaters instant default reference when they have a total nonsense garbage argument....

It's absolutely hilarious how transparent your bias is. As if Aboriginals never murdered each other, as if Ghengis Khan never existed, as if the ANC never invented necklacing.... As if human sacrifice weren't practiced regularly in the Americas before explorers.

Keep pretending Europe is the only continent to have ever produced a murderer..... LOL

edit on 27-3-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
this is good stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=20533410]Willtell

The Arabs were the people that civilized Europe when all they had was the inquisition.

No, please lookup the Renaissance, etc.

And what did they do…turned around and stole and colonized Arab lands for decades and put the development of the people back.

The lands that were taken by the Ottoman Empire also, despite what is already mentioned of science, etc., " put the development of the people back." IE see the Byzantine Empire's fall and the relation to what was revived during the Renaissance.

Actually, if you'd like to take this to the debate forum, I'm all for it, or anyone else interested.(not trying to off topic this)

Then the US started this present mess with 911 and the Iraq war THAT’S WHAT STARTED ALL OF THIS THE US AND THE WEST MEDDLING KARMA IS A BITCH

That's misplaced and misunderstood. Any meddling or lack or therefore or even meddling from-(Turkey, Arabia, etc.), to say the West and the US is in whole to blame and saying karma is due to innocent people is nothing short of shameful.
edit on 27-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

See your hatred is misdirecting you in your world everythnng is the USAs fault. But even the US has no control over immigration either the advantage was it a harder for them to get to the States.

So America is not to blame for starting the chaos in Libya and forcing Libyans to flee to Europe then?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The Arabs were the people that civilized Europe when all they had was the inquisition.

And what did they do…turned around and stole and colonized Arab lands for decades and put the development of the people back.

Dear god the utter nonsense that spews forth from you......

The inquisition(s) were 16th century!!!! Europe was full of civilized societies THOUSANDS OF YEARS before that!!!

And quests for territory have happened since time immemorial.... It really doesn't matter what shade of tan the people were or what religion they followed, various groups have attacked and invaded Europe and the middle east from all directions for roughly ONE MILLION YEARS.

Which was the most recent one to go in which direction?!?!?!? LOL you obviously know NOTHING of history.

Umayyad conquest of Hispania aka Moorish Invasion of Spain circa 700-800AD
en.wikipedia.org...

Early Muslim conquests
en.wikipedia.org...

So what came first the chicken or the egg?????

WAKE UP.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOREVER. STOP TRYING TO BLAME LIVING PEOPLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF DEAD and/or UNRELATED PARTIES.

edit on 27-3-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe"

Sure? Where in europe?
I live right in the middle of it, but never heared of that "viral" video.
Maybe it´s because it´s only going viral at the rightwingers, the wallbuilders, the Festung Europa Nazis?

Here we have other problems than a lunatic, wealthy showmaster with his weired wig, that helps Clinton, his friend, to become president.

Going viral in nazi europe maybe. The uneducated, that trump loves so hard(guess why...), may know that video and party hard about it. For normal people here in europe Trump is just another US clown, showmaker, not worth to talk about, because he never will become president, and i guess, he never really wanted. He is playing his role to help $hillary, thats all.

Nazis and uneducated love loudmouths, because they talk first and try to start thinking about it later, so they can identify with those loudmouths. Hitler was a loudmouth, Stalin was a loudmouth, Mao was a loudmouth, Trump is a loudmouth!

So i bet it went "viral" under those east european states, east german facebook users and some of those "save the UK white knights"....

But that´s not "viral" in whole europe!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Please.

Stop pretending Europe, the land of the Nazis, King Leopold, who started 10 million Africans to death, and the forefather of the people who genocided the Indians, and Columbus who genocided millions and many more atrocities, is so damn pure

Look at your own dirt and improve that before you dare condemn others

Too bad the American Indians didn't hear about the snake maybe they'd still be here

What are you on about? Stuff that happened hundreds of years ago, when people were uneducated and backward was surely despicable and I wish they had the knowledge and experience we now have and not do these things.

Normal people and our cultures have since moved on a little and at this day and age, you'd hope that other cultures would too, what with all the access to knowledge our forefathers DIDN'T have. Unless of course they deliberately want to stay in the middle ages.

You are basically saying that we all deserve to live in fear of terrorism and death because of things our people did before any of us was alive? Your argument is one that always irks me, because it is illogical and apologetic to those that are mentally refusing to learn from OUR mistakes and try to make the world a better place.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well for starters the snakes aren't the muslims or terrorists.

The snakes are those we've granted power to enact their policy of destroying the Middle East

Muslims ? Terrorists ? They're more like wasps and the Middle East was their nest we've repeatedly thrown stones at

As for solutions ? Well I'm not the one crying from the heavens about all the problems, but I'll give you one solution, stop paying taxes to fuel this flustercuck

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Islam just the same as Catholicism and Protestantism never taught their adherents to love people.

Their religious leaders were power hungry and haters of God. Thy hate people and are bullies. The people they look up to do not teach them to love each other and other people.

They have no peace because there is no holy spirit. Where the spirit of God lies there is unity and peace.

Where Satan resides there is discord of every sort and hatred and wars and discord.
edit on 27-3-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, this is boring.

It is the same, boring bullsh*t from people afraid about their mediocre future, and unwilling to share some of that mediocre future with people having an even worse future for themselves.

Good luck with ignoring the inevitable - refugees wellcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join