It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

WATCH: Donald Trump’s “THE SNAKE” Video Is Going VIRAL in Europe

Europe is full of diverse and beautiful cultures. It doesn't need to import cultures that oppress women, murder gays and follow Sharia Law. It's insane that the regressive left defends the very cultures whose values are completely opposite to their own liberal values, simply because its followers aren't white skinned. There is nothing that increases intolerance more than importing intolerant cultures into yours.

I love Europe, it's horrible to see what is happening to it. The birth place of democracy being reduced to this.

Spread knowledge of what's going on. The media is doing a terrible job reporting this crisis.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I have no clue where this is going? I thought it was about a snake?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OMG!!!!!
(And I don't omg very often)

That gave me shivers.
That was genius!!!

ETA - I meant the snake video.

edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That picture is a perfect example of this entire charade. That picture is really worth a thousand words.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Please.

Stop pretending Europe, the land of the Nazis, King Leopold, who started 10 million Africans to death, and the forefather of the people who genocided the Indians, and Columbus who genocided millions and many more atrocities, is so damn pure

Look at your own dirt and improve that before you dare condemn others

Too bad the American Indians didn't hear about the snake maybe they'd still be here

edit on 26-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Arabs were the people that civilized Europe when all they had was the inquisition.

And what did they do…turned around and stole and colonized Arab lands for decades and put the development of the people back.

Then the US started this present mess with 911 and the Iraq war

THAT’S WHAT STARTED ALL OF THIS THE US AND THE WEST MEDDLING

KARMA IS A BITCH

+48 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So... in a nutshell you excuse the attacks on innocent civilians that have taken place in France and Belgium over the last few months because of things that happened in ages past? I guess Europeans should just grab their ankles and throw them their wives and daughters as reparations.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hell NO. I'm a humanitarian who loves ALL people, and justice.

I'm the biggest anti ISIS person on this forum.

But you have to realize what caused this mess were in.

Not any poor stooges who only want to survive.

The Syrians were destroyed by European meddling.

These people didn't want all of this

edit on 26-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think he is saying this is what happens when you bring a snake into your home.

Or if you go out of your way and stick your hand in a snake pit.
edit on 3/26/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree that they SHOULDN’T let Arabs in Europe or the US without a through vetting.

That’s a no brainer.

And if they don’t behave throw them the f___ out.

But all that said understand who created this mess

And the snake is Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia

All terrorists are Wahhabis!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ok you point out a problem, well done, nobody in Europe ever knew there was a problem.....

What I don't see you posting is any kind of solution to fix this mess that both America and Europe have created

It's all too easy to point fingers isn't it and you rarely ever see people pointing their fingers offering sensible solutions to the problems that literally everybody is already aware of

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose

I have no clue where this is going? I thought it was about a snake?

It's a true story about a Tender Woman named Alexandra Mezher who worked in a Refugee Shelter (Reptile Park) in Sweden. One of the Refugees (Snakes) she was caring for Stabbed Her (Bit Her) and she died.

angeldoll : ETA - This is how I interpreted the Metaphor. Thanks for the Song it's pretty groovy

edit on 26-3-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm against letting abled bodied young men who don't have respect for my people and our ways into my country.

But then I'm also aware that my country played a huge part in destablising pretty much all of the middle east and supports the Whabbi regiem thats the biggest problem within Islam.

I'm not one of these blind bigots who choose to turn their noses up at the key element of the immigration crisis.
If we're going to say you're not welcome, then we need to stop #ing up their country.

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the point Trump is trying to make is - Look at what is happening in Europe, with their open borders.
He is trying to explain why it is so important for the US to not make that mistake.
Securing the US borders, restricting illegal immigration, and not allowing refugees who might be a threat, are a major point in his policies, and one of the more controversial.
He is also trying to explain how the purpose of this policy is NOT racism, it is a matter of safety (and economic security).

I'm sure it is not meant as offense to Europeans in general.

And you are right about the Native Americans.
edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

It's an old song from 1968.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So Trump suffers from a poetic form of Echolalia, or perhaps better put, Trump suffers from Echolalia, and now has made poetry out of it.

He should be given a RAZZA award in some category or the other!

+28 more 
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

These are women and children according to the MSM.

link   
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Turkey are a huge problem within the core os Islam, and we support and fudn them. Until we stop this hypocracy, the grip of the Whabbi regeim and their endless cash flow to fund their terror teachings and attacks will never stop.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Please.

Stop pretending Europe, the land of the Nazis, King Leopold, who started 10 million Africans to death, and the forefather of the people who genocided the Indians, and Columbus who genocided millions and many more atrocities, is so damn pure

Look at your own dirt and improve that before you dare condemn others

Too bad the American Indians didn't hear about the snake maybe they'd still be here

Are you suggesting europe just roll over because of the past?

Not enough genocide for you? White guilt maybe?

It took hundreds of years to get them out, now it should be given back to the hordes?

The mid east was christian, north africa was christian. Where are they now?

The muslims already caused the dark ages once.

Let's not forget history lest we are doomed to repeat it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Arabs were the people that civilized Europe when all they had was the inquisition.

And what did they do…turned around and stole and colonized Arab lands for decades and put the development of the people back.

Then the US started this present mess with 911 and the Iraq war

THAT’S WHAT STARTED ALL OF THIS THE US AND THE WEST MEDDLING

KARMA IS A BITCH

You show little understanding of the problem Europe is having. Had nothing to do with 911. Has everything to do with a lack of immagratuon policies and a lack of planning. They knew Afrucan migrants were entering and at first encouraged it. This led to word going out on the net that Germany was accepting migrants and it became the promissed labd for the poor in Africa. Once Germany started taking them in being a member of the EU many countries were obligated as well. The only exception is the UK who decided to close their border after they realized the shear volume of people.

See your hatred is misdirecting you in your world everythnng is the USAs fault. But even the US has no control over immigration either the advantage was it a harder for them to get to the States. The only way would be through Mexico which has very strict immigration policies if your not Mexican they stop you. And the flight to Mexico is expensive to move an entire family and Mexico has formal relations with a couple of African nations. And only 2 in middle east Saudi Arabia and Iran. Meaning vert hard to get permissuon to enter Mexico.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join