It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yea, there is no left or right.
Pro establishment or anti.

The question of this election is you are either Trumpomaniac or Trumpophobe.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
If you're going to build a wall you have to outlaw shovels.

Just look at all the tunnelling that goes on under Israel's very impressive wall.

If our intelligence can stop one little suitcase bomb from crossing that border what makes you think we cant stop humans from crossing?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Im still waiting for your explanation about how you think Trump will be worse than the Third Reich.

Are you just going to keep side stepping that?

The force of your crappy comments dwindles with every post.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Now2016
If you're going to build a wall you have to outlaw shovels.

Just look at all the tunnelling that goes on under Israel's very impressive wall.

If our intelligence can stop one little suitcase bomb from crossing that border what makes you think we cant stop humans from crossing?

Actually Israel does a great job blowing tunnels. They let them dug for a while then blow it up. I read an article that they have ground sensors and in the article it says it can tell them the direction and distance and depth. Of course when they blow it up and kill the palistians digging people get upset.
edit on 3/26/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

My comments are short but strong.

Just like Jesus I'm talking with parables.

Those who have ears will listen.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Now2016

If you dont think that border can be secured tighter than a horses ass in fly season just ask Israel.

Israel doesn't have to pay for that - they get their Defence Money from AIPAC.

Debt Ridden America just couldn't pay for such a Ludicrous Scheme, unless of course if they neglected there own water treatment plants and infrastructure so more money could be siphoned to off Enlarge the Military Industrial Complex.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ummm...you do of course realize that the US sends billions of dollars to Mexico in foreign aid...Simply shut off the flow...

You do realize that companies such as Ford and Carrier...et al...will pay a 35% tax on their goods shipped BACK to the US...you also must realize that taxing all of those billions sent back to Mexico by all of those Illegal Aliens...would be enough to build a goodly stretch all by it's little lonesome...Hell...with all of those concepts implemented...we could build a wall from here to the moon and...WALK...there...we could build ten walls on that border...and every single one with a big shiny opulent door through which those so inclined could legally...invade...

Your the psychic...you should have already prophesied this...matter of fact...it was probably you that planted these thoughts in my very own simple...simple...mind...

Bravo my good man...I shall raise a glass...and toast your eminent perspective...Aleister Crowley applauds you...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Hell...with all of those concepts implemented...we could build a wall from here to the moon and...WALK...there...

I'm telling you : Trumpomania is a delirious disease.

you also must realize that taxing all of those billions sent back to Mexico by all of those Illegal Aliens

They already paid all taxes. What you want is a legal enslavement.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

But, morality.

Um, our values.

And

RACIST!

Bring in the snakes!!!!

edit on 3 26 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

So your saying you got nothing. It seemed like a simple question yet you evaded the question.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ummm...My God man...you are such a clairvoyant...why I should be mortified to ever have thought that Illegal Aliens and their employers would...ever...skirt any laws....I shall self flagellate now...with your permission of course...The mere suggestion that they would not be payed under the table and not pay Fica and social security and medicare taxes with their non existent social security numbers...I'm such a dolt to ever have thought someone who ignored the law to invade illegally would ever think to break the law as regards their employment and payroll...

Thank you good sir for shining the light of reason on such a one as I...I tremble at the feet of mastery and humbly ask forgiveness for sharing such factual information in the face of an obvious appeal to baser emotion...

Et tu...Logic...?

YOuSir

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

hsssss

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
That's a really weak reason to let refugees destroy your home. People you are 10 generations displaced by that occupied the space you occupy now were bad people, you should feel ashamed and let other people come here to do bad things to your home and family. That is horrible logic.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Same here. People needing help are just people needing help.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The mere suggestion that they would not be payed under the table and not pay Fica and social security and medicare taxes with their non existent social security numbers...

Are those who are employing illegal aliens going to pay for the Wall ?
If yes, I think Trump should be the first to pay first billion. To lay the foundations of the wall.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

We just gave Iran of all countries 100BILLION+

We basically wiped our ass with it.

If we stop making stuped deals like this it will help tremendously.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ummm...Hello my friend...I was bored and thought I might fence with some of our community persons...I do love so very much to fence with words...however it is only ever in good fun and the spirit of touche...

That...and I...love...to reach out and touch the third rail...much...much better than the brass ring at the merry go round...

I learned a long time ago to embrace both the yin and yang...the dualistic aspects of my psyche...the light and dark...much more fun to play than be played

Be well...intent and perception can be very strange bedfellows...

YouSir
edit on 26-3-2016 by YouSir because: to many the's...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Mexico will pay for the wall through tariffs when trade deals are fixed.
Trump has been through all of this. Catch up

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: kitzik

So your saying you got nothing. It seemed like a simple question yet you evaded the question.

Oh believe me he is scared. He knows I will rip onto that post on so many levels he would weep.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Mexico will pay for the wall through tariffs when trade deals are fixed.

In other words - racketeering. USA is already having preferential deals with Mexico. To fix it is only possible by extortion.

Thats what I said: Trump beating the Hell out of Mexican Pres.

Next step will be to beat the hell out of China. And this I'm afraid will bring the world to a Huuuuge problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join