It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The snake video is excellent. Its the damn truth.

Its estimated that 15-25 percent of muslims are radical. There are 1.3 BILLION muslims so thats about 300 million ready to strap bombs to themselves.

The majority of Muslims condone the radicals. %77 of muslims in the top five muslim states want sharia law implemented.

Muslims are flooding into Europe literally in rivers of people. Terrorist attacks are inevitable.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The problem of Muslims flooding Europe is real, but it will be a great mistake if Americans choose Trump as antidote.
Trump is dangerous not only for Americans but the whole western civilization. It will be the repeat of Nazi Germany on a greater scale.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111
I am convinced the Euro liberal brain is just wired differently than red blooded Americans. You Euros need to somehow get your balls yo drop and do something about the invading army while you still have a chance. You are embarrassing.

Is that the same red blooded Americans that need therapy because someone chalked "Trump 2016" on a sidewalk? The ones now living in fear?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

I am convinced the Euro liberal brain is just wired differently than red blooded Americans. You Euros need to somehow get your balls yo drop and do something about the invading army while you still have a chance. You are embarrassing.

Is that the same red blooded Americans that need therapy because someone chalked "Trump 2016" on a sidewalk? The ones now living in fear?

Lol! Good one!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's an Aesop Fable that's been changed slightly called "The Farmer And The Viper"

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Please explain in detail how your statement is true.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

That's a pretty bold statement. I find it hard to believe

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are embarrassing.

Blaming the victims of terrorist attacks as if it was their own fault is shameful. We don't see international communities boating about massacres in middle schools and America's gun violence issue - and blaming the death of dead children on dead children.

Nevertheless, people around the world typically have little to no effect on government affairs - why blame them for something they have absolutely no control over?

Man - the arrogance is astounding. Only Americans are red blooded? Blood isn't even red, however we all do bleed red - as the saying goes.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ummm...I am so very gladdened that you have such tremendous powers of prestidigitation...I offer myself as your manager...(for a very impressive percentage...of course)...as you entertain the masses from the very stage the Rockettes just...ahem...performed their own particular magic upon...

So...by removing troops from their theaters...castrating NATO...by I think dropping from it Turkey...leveling the tariff playing field...treating Russia as a partner and not an enemy...returning the US defense department...to a defensive and not offensive posture...ensuring that those who enter our country do so legally...with only the best wishes of our nation and culture at heart and in practice...rebuking...castigating and taxing corporations that move their business to other countries so they can take advantage of child slave labor...etc...etc...etc...

This in your mind equates to Mr. Donald Trump being Hitler...?

My...my...my...what a very active imagination you have there...So should I sign you up for an audition at the Grande...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

YouSir, I really like you. I wish I could put it down as well as you. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You must be a very naive person to trust Trump. If you believe that he will do all this

So...by removing troops from their theaters...castrating NATO...by I think dropping from it Turkey...leveling the tariff playing field...treating Russia as a partner and not an enemy...returning the US defense department...to a defensive and not offensive posture...ensuring that those who enter our country do so legally...with only the best wishes of our nation and culture at heart and in practice...rebuking...castigating and taxing corporations that move their business to other countries so they can take advantage of child slave labor...etc...etc...etc...

He is going to build a wall !!! And Mexicans will pay for it.
I'm not against USA building a wall, it's their internal business. But how Trump will make Mexico to pay for the wall ?
I know, he will beat the hell out of Mexican President like Trump did in one WWE show youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Off set the trade deals with Mexico in our favor. There done, next question?

I like how you sidestepped your explaining how Trump is going to be worse than the Third Reich. Mind elaborateing on that for me?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Yes 5 effeminate college nerds crying is same as allowing an invading force into your country unimpeded.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Oh good, so it's popular in another country. I'm fine with that.

link   

I'll donate a bag of concrete. Match me?

$Trumpman$

edit on 26-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
If you're going to build a wall you have to outlaw shovels.

Just look at all the tunnelling that goes on under Israel's very impressive wall.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm glad that I exposed this thread for what it is - a nasty Trumpomania

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Only if your a Trumpophobe.

link   
a reply to: Now2016

If you dont think that border can be secured tighter than a horses ass in fly season just ask Israel.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I'll donate a bag of concrete. Match me?

$Trumpman$

I'm still laughing that was funny. However don't think it will make the weekly top 40

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join