It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I agree.

All i'm saying is that is was naive and extremely foolish, to allow people from lands occupied and running amok with people we are engaged in trying to destroy...based on what is essentially trust alone.

It's almost surreal imo.

You have come up with a few good suggestions for a security inspired compromise...if you can think this up in a few minutes, don't you find it strange that the combined wit and intelligence of the Western world..could not do the same in all the time they had?

I do.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In America, the left says we must embrace all cultures but they want to exterminate our culture. Something as simple as the Pledge of Allegiance is now considered racist to those we educate.

Bernie wants to give free collage education to all. Does anyone really think he wants to do that to give everyone a fair shake? No, he wants to indoctrinate as many snow flakes as he can. This has nothing to do with education. Its fascism at its finest.

The Snake does not comprise just the "poor immigrants." Its also made up of the mob elite. Trump is correct when he says Make America great again. We do need to do that and we need to hold on to our culture of allegiance to our own country and its founding principles.

The snowflakes of today could never win a WW II but they sure seem willing to bite the hand that feeds them and embrace the ideals of the snake. (fascism)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Don't get me wrong

I'm not saying we should allow all the refugees to come freely without any kind of checks or border controls

All I'm arguing is that we should not be judging them all as terrorists, I'm arguing against the knee jerk reactions clamouring for all of them to be sent back to the warzones they're trying to escape from, I'm arguing against the ignorant and bigoted opinions that are formed against a great many who have done absolutely nothing wrong and only seek a place of refuge where they can live peacefully.

We need to work better on controlling the influx of refugees and checking them as best we can but we should never turn our backs on them like most in this thread wish to do.

If you think the situation is bad now, imagine how it will be if we do indeed tell them all to F off back the warzone, if they weren't terrorists now you can bet they'll find some hatred towards the West if we treat them like they are worthless and unwanted.
edit on 27/3/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RepealTheLaw

Isn't trump a fascist though lol. He said he wanted to be able to tap any phone he wanted. And he wants a database for every Muslim in America. That sounds a little fascist to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016

originally posted by: AldarKose
a reply to: Konduit

I have no clue where this is going? I thought it was about a snake?

It's a true story about a Tender Woman named Alexandra Mezher who worked in a Refugee Shelter (Reptile Park) in Sweden. One of the Refugees (Snakes) she was caring for Stabbed Her (Bit Her) and she died.

angeldoll : ETA - This is how I interpreted the Metaphor. Thanks for the Song it's pretty groovy

Sounds similar to Steve Irwin, if only that stingray knew he loved it, not threatened it, read into that what you will. RIP Steve

edit on 2016-03-27T11:33:01-05:002016Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:33:01 -0500bSunday3303America/Chicago1611 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Arabs were the people that civilized Europe when all they had was the inquisition.

That was rich.

And the middle east apparently is stuck in the dark ages.

What is the difference between the middle east of today, and the middle east of 1400 years ago ?

Nothing.

Horrendous track records on gay RIGHTS,women's RIGHTS, among the other medieval snip they STILL do.

Where there is absolutely no separation of church, and state.

In fact getting the hell away from religious fanaticism is the very reason them pilgrims came over here.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What past? Its happening as we speak.

It began with this 9/11 false flag.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.

The Western backed Al-CIAeda and ISUS terrorists have created 9 million refuges from Syria alone.

Not excusing nor justifying the foreigner violence but the time to raise hell is when our governments engage in non-stop genocide.

Lets treat the cause not the symptoms.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

No it didn't.

See the first World Trade Center Attack in the 90s, and the rest of them.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

This one is especially enlightening

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing began on 9-11.

Only that people woke up to the snip of the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

In fact, the Arabs were integral in bringing Europe out of the dark ages.

No such thing as the dark ages - thats so 18th century thinking
The rise of the modern democratic/republican government system can hardly be attributed to Arabic culture. Without the backing of the nobled classes of the arts and sciences Universities which began in Florence formalized a yearning for higher learning.

Sure Arabs and Islam brought architecture and algebra to Europe; they also bought the Caliphate hardly an enlightened form of governance in the elective process of choosing your leaders. In fact they were masters of the art of regicide just like the Borgias (assasins -arab). There benelovence and largesse towards their own people and their own subjects was bought about from conquered/looted gold and the slave trade.

With the help of the Globalists and the trojan horse of Islam & rising Nationalism we will all soon revert to subsistence levels of poverty where we'll be lucky to be working for 2 meals a day.

listverse.com...
Top 10 Reasons The Dark Ages Were Not Dark

I believe that we can safely say that the period of man’s history from 476 AD to 1000 AD is the most maligned of all. This period, known to historians as the Early Middle Ages, is still referred to by most laymen as the Dark Ages. In fact the term “dark ages” is almost as ancient as the period itself – it was coined in the 1330s by Petrarch, the Italian scholar, to refer to the decline of Latin literature. It was later taken by the protestant reformers (16th century) and then the members of the Englightenment (18th century) as a derogatory term with much broader implications, because they saw their own “enlightenment” as absent from the earlier period. Hardly a fair judgement on the past. Fortunately for modern students of history, the term is now officially known as the Early Middle Ages – a name which has no connotations at all. So, having given you the background on the terms, here are ten reasons that the dark ages were, in fact, a period of great progress and light.

These are just labels and skewed version of history rendering - if you think its gonna get better any time soon forget it.
There has to be a third world war according to some and its contrived reasons for hostilities are starting to show.

In ensuring the Saudi/US$ petrodollar rules the world and Rothschilds controlled central banks are instilled in the Middle east and the drugs keep flowing into the West the US with its Coalitions; in its role as "democratizing" world Police (guise for corporate takeover of worlds strategic resources) has ensured these nations have reverted to tribalism assisted by CIA backed advisers and arms.

The ultimate goal in keeping the area destabilized and a nuisance to Russia. When Europe is aflame and governments are unable to feed their own people let alone bring normality back then with the rise of Fascism and Nationalism in most Euro nations the pieces will be in place for another Pan European war. China is positioning itself building forward bases in man made islands in disputed waters.

These actions of the last few years are so reminiscent of the 30's in Europe allowing treaties and alliances to form prior to the breakout of a Major war. All it will take is another Gulf of Tonkin contrived event to send millions to their death.

Then when Europe is devastated the NWO and UN will redraw the lines according to pre determined boundaries.

"The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
Book by Samuel P. Huntington
The Clash of Civilizations is a hypothesis that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world. Wikipedia"

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: BlueAjah

You still vote though

You still pay taxes

You're part of the problem with that kind of attitude

It's hard to think that only 70 years ago people still had the balls to stand up to oppression and injustice.

Now ? We're a race of pacified slaves

Not voting????? Millions do that every election. Doooeeeesssn't seem to be working too well on effecting change.

I tried not paying my taxes. My wages were garnished and a lien put on my property. Tell me again how effective that is. Your recommendations are outlandish and ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

You Euros need to somehow get your balls yo drop and do something about the invading army

Well they dont all need to carry guns and drive oversize trucks around suburbia in Europe to show they have a pair - When was the last time the US made a fair trade deal with anyone without using guns or redrawing national boundaries or invoking protectionist trade barriers or the CIA? Hardly using your balls when your opponent is looking down the barrel of a gun? Ever wonder how you enjoy those cheap meals in the US - but the economics of inflation exporting that the US does in order to have cheap imports would be lost on you.

Conversely your anti-liberal brain relies on cheap Mexican imported labour to do your housework and child rearing as you're too busy bringing "democracy" and corporate fascism to the rest of the world. Too bad you're own Uni graduates cant get work in the land of opportunity. We saw how you grew a pair in paying an extra $200-300 a month to your "Health Plan" masters under Obama care.

Where are those trillions that keep being printed in the US going. Where is your manufacturing base? Where are your leaders of industry who actually create real employment? Oh yeah - thats all gone to the Wall St manipulators.
Based on even the most rudimentary math calculations each citizen of the US should have been wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. Why is it most Americans are only one paycheck away from bankruptcy? Have a think about it

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well thats true, but I was referring to our "recent" (now going on 15 years) barrage of attacks on the Middle East. Come to think of it, we've been bombing Iraq alone since 1991...

Our first exposed interference in the Middle East began in 1953 with the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected President Mossadegh, replacing him with a ruthless dictator.

It was called Operation Ajax.

In 1993, the FBI told their informant, Emad Salem, that the bomb they gave him was fake. After it turned out to be real, he knew that they were being set up and began to record his conversations with the FBI.

From the New York Times:

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. headquarters in Washington about the bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

I'm somewhat disheartened that I'm having this conversation with an experienced ATS-er.

Kinda feel like I'm having to debunk propaganda on a pro-GOP forum.

Point being, if the West will simply stop attacking these nations, the rest of the world wont have to deal with the fall out.

edit on 27-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I agree that they SHOULDN’T let Arabs in Europe or the US without a through vetting. That’s a no brainer.

You'd be surprised mate, because THAT is exactly what is and has been happening.

No brainer is right.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Muslim nations being conquered by the Persians, who then converted to Islam.

get it right..."Arab nations conquered by the Persians" Why would a Muslim nation "convert" to what is already implied in the noun ( Islam????) gee wizz

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Brother or sister I LOVE My European Heritage I love my Native American Heritage

and yet you earlier wrote

Stop pretending Europe, the land of the Nazis, King Leopold, who started 10 million Africans to death, and the forefather of the people who genocided the Indians, and Columbus who genocided millions and many more atrocities, is so damn pure Look at your own dirt and improve that before you dare condemn others

So what are you, a hereditary victim of Yankee genocide or a self loathing distant relative of European Nazis? You do know that you're Indian people are still treated as 2nd class citizens in the USA. Or that your African rellies practised slavery? Because it sure sounds like from your 1st post you went straight for the proverbial jugular invoking Columbus like some
Reductio ad Hitlerum

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You have to know a snake when one sees one, first.

From your participation in the Control System - Jacques Vallee thread on ATS; I'm sure that by now you would know that Trump is only a caricature and that the real snake/s hide behind Dorothys Wizards curtain. Trump gets to play because he is self financed. Whether they allow him a seat on the real table of world affairs remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You just accused Americans of having their kids raised by Mexican ladies lol. stop generalizing Americans please.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

You just accused Americans of having their kids raised by Mexican ladies lol. stop generalizing Americans please.

And I'm only on page 2 and just warming up - care to comment on any of my other words or context or is your attention span limited to 1 sentence sound bytes? This is ATS after all not twitter
edit on 27-3-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

And that's the problem, people aren't prepared to lose their comfort in order to inact some real change and so the status quo continues.

You want change ? You're going to have sacrifice a hell of a lot before you can reap the rewards

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

whilst their may be some truth in the video

SOURCE

So your Youtube is bought to you by....?

"ACT! for America | Right Wing Watch"

Lets see here...hmmm

www.rightwingwatch.org/category/organizations/act-for-america

www.loonwatch.com/.../act-for-america-is-better-known-as-hate-for-america

Hardly experts on European affairs I should think - highly US centric. "Right wing" where have I heard that before, oh yeah...those were the US Neo Con players who with their Wahhabi bed partners stood to gain the most from destabilizing the ME and bringing on the rise of fundamentalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join