It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

YES YES YES!!!!

Please touch on this one guys, it might be the most important thread on the internet!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I would like you to start by defining who "they" are, what they don't want me to know, and why they don't want me to know it.

Is that an unreasonable request?

Sounds reasonable to me.

and how do OPs know these facts.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Indeed, and it is irritating, yet ever humourous, to hear acquaintances speak of their preferred ballad "speaking" to them. Of course these 50 year old balding millionaires know exactly what it's like to be a girl struggling in the world.

I rather enjoy the Rihanna meme that succinctly illustrates my thoughts on the matter:

And yes once again I find myself in quaint agreement with you - the entertainment industry has transfigured from personal art and expression into a mathematical production line of grey, repetitive mental poisons.

edit on 27-3-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Hahahaha

I'm not sure what to make of that... Deep, too deep.

Haha. Cheers for the laugh

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thanks! What did you like about those episodes in particular?

And sorry to be out of touch for a second there, folks - the weekend had some plot twists, but I'm back on now!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You know, we haven't met them in person, nor have we spoke on the phone (so far as I know...)

Personally, my favorite Fringe Theorists or Hosts are the good folks at Coast To Coast AM. I enjoy how respectful they are, and what sincerity they bring to each episode.

With that being said, I'm also a little suspicious when I hear any host rail about the imminent collapse of fiat currency (which, granted, is totally possible) only to turn around and try to sell gold. I don't know if it's their intention, but it comes off as a little disingenuous.

Jesse Ventura has said some things that I respect immensely, and while I haven't listened to everything Alex Jones has done I commend his passion.

As for whether these folks are sincere all the time, well -- I haven't worked with them personally, so I can't say. But if we do interact with them I'd love to return and update the thread! Heck, maybe we could ask them to do an AMA if they haven't yet!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Not sure if Matt mentioned this yet, but his wife swears children's behavior changes during lunar cycles, and we've had law enforcement/hospital professionals tell us the crazies come out as the moon waxes full. Given the moon's effect on other terrestrial phenomenon, it seems plausible that the moon could have as-of-yet unproven behavioral effects on the human species -- and perhaps on animals as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Contact with an extraterrestrial entity would absolutely be the most profound and meaningful moment in human history. Given the vast chasms of time and space involved, I also wonder whether extradimensional contact would be more likely.

There's a fascinating theory (with an unfortunate name) called "panspermia," which at base argues that all terrestrial life ultimately came to this planet from somewhere else, bound by a comet or colliding asteroid. Imagine the implications - this would mean that every living thing here is, in some sense, itself alien!

As for modern contact, it would be immensely difficult to keep a secret. But then again, why do governments continually tease disclosure? Is it a distraction? Or...?
edit on 28-3-2016 by BenjaminBowlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I believe there are multiple New World Order conspiracists - not necessarily some overarching group, but instead several groups across the globe, each of which believes they should be the ones running the show. The entities most likely maintain fluid relationships, becoming allies and going into conflict depending on what suits their interests at the time.

So does a single group currently rule the world? I don't know for sure, but I can assure you multiple, very powerful organizations would like to, and they're fighting as I type this. It goes much deeper than simple state-level conflict.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjaminBowlin

Given that your here again for a moment I would like to ask if you are aware of a guy called Dave Mcgowan?

He was a pretty prolific writer on many topics and died suddenly last year.

Know all his work including stuff on 9/11, moon landings, Laurel canyon and the Boston bombings have been removed from the internet under the guise of "revamping his website?

Sounds a little fish to me?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Secret Patents Lists:

4000+ Inventions on the List ---

Most of them relating to Nuclear Materials Manufacturing and Atomic Secrets!

But supposedly it has inventions related to propulsion, and computing systems.

Where are they stored?

How do we in the public get that secret list?

How about you leak it!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Is Dim Mak, in fact, a functional ,martial art ,system?

Absolutely, positively not true. Former professional martial artist holding 4 black belts and spent 25 years in the medical industry involved in thousands of surgeries. Totally false.

Denny

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjaminBowlin
This time I'm gonna direct my comment.

Have you guys made a video on premonitions and people apparently foreseeing the future?

If you haven't and you seek to, a few good examples would be people having premonitions of 911 and the titanic sinking. But what are your opinions on people that experience these things, or at least claim to?

And similar to a recent question, have you guys done a video on the theory of ufos and/or alien beings themselves being capable of changing "dimensions" - Ufos as well and beings allegedly being seen going invisible, as if there weren't psychical "there" anymore.. What are your opinions on this?

Lastly, You guys should start a series on you channel that covers specific famous ufo and alien encounter cases (military encounters, contact claims, etc ), I think that would be really interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Can I get an answer?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MattFrederick

Is the earth FLAT, Round, or Some other, or some hybrid of the two??? I'm trying to come to some kind of rational explanation as their seems to be a lot of evidence on both sides. Which actually makes me confused on what to believe?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

In other words, the entire Matrix and tptb are too weak to handle a major transformation for the benefit of mankind. The angel source that i got the info from would not take things any further because all 3 inputs result in levitation and Divination. Apparently, the divination part gets Yahweh into a hissy fit

I think theres a reason why some sources say this planet is "quarantined". The TPTB are just the lowlifes doing the anothers work; the Matrix is the lie we are born into and accept. IF your angel source "comes from the good guys" I dont see him employed by Yahweh. Yahweh is definitely not mans friend.

you wrote

technology is able to merge Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) to allow objects (UFO's) to levitate (fly). All 3 inputs exist today

IF those 3 phenomena do result in levitation and divination why stop there; you haven't allowed for other fun stuff like teleportation, or immortality that can be conjectured. I think your Angel perhaps also left out a key ingredient like "light"

Otherwise there is no point to even exist on this hell-hole of a planet.

Our souls are Food for the Moon?

montalk.net...

Food for the Moon
montalk.net » 30 July 05
The moon is more than just a pale satellite of interest to poets and astronomers. Its influence goes beyond merely creating ocean tides or driving biological cycles. More importantly, the moon exerts a significant influence upon the mechanical, emotional, and psychological states in man. The werewolf myth and superstition concerning full moon lunacy are not far from the truth. Certain lunar phases heighten the possibility for emotionally draining situations and stimulate reactivity and sensitivity in vulnerable individuals.

Personal observation reveals what numerous esoteric sources have explained at length, namely that we are food for the moon. In this article I shall summarize these sources and then give an account of how through personal experience I independently arrived at similar but more expansive conclusions framed in context of the matrix control system. This is an incredibly fascinating and practical subject since the lunar factor can be observed by anyone with eyes to see and knowledge of such cycles can be used to bypass obstacles normally exacerbated by the fog of ignorance.

Gurdjieff and Ouspensky

Fourth Way philosophy aims to strip man of his mechanical behavior and hypnotic programming in order to build within him a core of heightened consciousness. It is an esoteric system assembled from incomplete fragments of inner Christianity and Sufism. It’s founder, Georges Gurdjieff, frequently admonished the thoughtless mechanical behavior of humanity and was fond of saying that we are “food for the moon.”

What did Gurdjieff mean by this phrase? Many have interpreted “food for the moon” as a figure of speech, that perhaps Gurdjieff meant we are slave to our mechanical conditioning and feed our baser impulses. While it can be additionally interpreted that way, Gurdjieff was likely being literal. Peter Ouspensky, one of Gurdjieff’s most prolific disciples, lectured at length concerning the moon’s role in human affairs and its place in the cosmological scheme of things. It is reasonable to assume what Ouspensky wrote about the moon accurately reflects what Gurdjieff taught him.

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

is an indictment of our entire civilization.

No, an indictment of the Govt and MIC that create wars profit from them and dump the vets. The rest of the taxpayers who fund the bill and are forever in poverty only bear the blame of allowing themselves to be used as cannon fodder and not taking their power back.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Rapha

In other words, the entire Matrix and tptb are too weak to handle a major transformation for the benefit of mankind. The angel source that i got the info from would not take things any further because all 3 inputs result in levitation and Divination. Apparently, the divination part gets Yahweh into a hissy fit

I think theres a reason why some sources say this planet is "quarantined". The TPTB are just the lowlifes doing the anothers work; the Matrix is the lie we are born into and accept. IF your angel source "comes from the good guys" I dont see him employed by Yahweh. Yahweh is definitely not mans friend.

you wrote

technology is able to merge Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) to allow objects (UFO's) to levitate (fly). All 3 inputs exist today

IF those 3 phenomena do result in levitation and divination why stop there; you haven't allowed for other fun stuff like teleportation, or immortality that can be conjectured. I think your Angel perhaps also left out a key ingredient like "light"

Otherwise there is no point to even exist on this hell-hole of a planet.

Our souls are Food for the Moon?

montalk.net...

Food for the Moon
montalk.net » 30 July 05
The moon is more than just a pale satellite of interest to poets and astronomers. Its influence goes beyond merely creating ocean tides or driving biological cycles. More importantly, the moon exerts a significant influence upon the mechanical, emotional, and psychological states in man. The werewolf myth and superstition concerning full moon lunacy are not far from the truth. Certain lunar phases heighten the possibility for emotionally draining situations and stimulate reactivity and sensitivity in vulnerable individuals.

Personal observation reveals what numerous esoteric sources have explained at length, namely that we are food for the moon. In this article I shall summarize these sources and then give an account of how through personal experience I independently arrived at similar but more expansive conclusions framed in context of the matrix control system. This is an incredibly fascinating and practical subject since the lunar factor can be observed by anyone with eyes to see and knowledge of such cycles can be used to bypass obstacles normally exacerbated by the fog of ignorance.

Gurdjieff and Ouspensky

Fourth Way philosophy aims to strip man of his mechanical behavior and hypnotic programming in order to build within him a core of heightened consciousness. It is an esoteric system assembled from incomplete fragments of inner Christianity and Sufism. It’s founder, Georges Gurdjieff, frequently admonished the thoughtless mechanical behavior of humanity and was fond of saying that we are “food for the moon.”

What did Gurdjieff mean by this phrase? Many have interpreted “food for the moon” as a figure of speech, that perhaps Gurdjieff meant we are slave to our mechanical conditioning and feed our baser impulses. While it can be additionally interpreted that way, Gurdjieff was likely being literal. Peter Ouspensky, one of Gurdjieff’s most prolific disciples, lectured at length concerning the moon’s role in human affairs and its place in the cosmological scheme of things. It is reasonable to assume what Ouspensky wrote about the moon accurately reflects what Gurdjieff taught him.

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.

Care to elaborate who Yaweh really is?

and who are the good guys? am intrigued

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Discotech

It can literally be any wish.

What would you wish for and why ?

I wish for the veil to be lifted for all of mankind.

It is, my friend. It just takes awhile.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join