It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MattFrederick

You talk about Qi,

Do you think others understand that a system is comprised of everything that creates and sustains it. Everything is interconnected and interdependent. If all of the parts of a system are in harmony with one another, then the whole system is in harmony. Disturb one thing and you create a disturbance that ripples through the whole system.

Thank you!
edit on 3 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I never get tired of ATS, for just this reason! I grew up on books about Charles Fort, Lovecraft and "That's Incredible!" with Fran Tarkenton on TV, so I tend to take serious criticism of the weird with a grain of salt. I like weird and silly things. I find there is often more truth in silly things than there is in affecting a false gravitas. Robert Anton Wilson pioneered the everything-and-the-kitchen-sink approach to modern con-theory, and it stuck. Silliness is at the core of all great con-theory; the Fool in in the Tarot is both the first and last of the major arcana, and the journey doesn't even happen without him.

In that spirit, I welcome our new partners in crime, and I hope they get all the clicks!

My question concerns AI.

Artificial Intelligence just had a banner week. On one hand, an AI just co-wrote a short story that came within a few rounds of winning a literary prize. Fnord. On the other, Microsoft's sassy teen chatbot with zero chill just went full Hitler on Twitter. Here.

My question is: what is the best known example of interactive AI in the world today and how can I speak with it or see it in action?

I'm looking forward to your response! Thanks for a great show!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting, I wasn't sure if you guys knew about ATS but am glad of your presence now.
I was originally introduced to your video series by a topic on ATS that was solely dedicated to your videos and found them as useful introductions to people interested or open to conspiracy theories. Your videos give an atmosphere of suspicion of the official story while opening up the mystery for new potentialities which gives a good balance for those new to the subject! As I recall you have done videos on psychic abilities such as telepathy and others such as on the placebo effect. I'm currently focusing a lot now on consciousness and subtle energies so was curious if you guys have talked to any extent about the potentialities of dreaming or out of body experience and ways our society is trying to suppress these potentials of these abilities?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello to "The Stuff They Don't Want You To Know" gang.

I've been perusing your videos, old and new for the last couple of months. I like your work.

Have you guys done, or do you plan to do any videos on Magnetic Reversal, Grand Solar Minimum or any other alternative views on Climate Change? Plenty of controversy in those subjects.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

(post by spygeek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is ATS....where would you like us to start teaching you about stuff they don't want you to know

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I would like you to start by defining who "they" are, what they don't want me to know, and why they don't want me to know it.

Is that an unreasonable request?
edit on 25-3-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

It depends. For example: in the video about how you can't win an argument online, the host clearly states that "they" are all of us. None of us want to admit that we can't ever "win" an argument online.

Whereas in the video on AI -- the host names several groups as potential "they(s)" including Alphabet, Darpa and the pentagon.

This pattern is repeated in each of the video's I have watched.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

And why are you picking on Zazzafrazz?

edit on 26-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

C'mon.. I know you saw my write up. Why do you have such greef?

It's not an unreasonable request. But understand that channels like Phillip De Franco, Ray William Johnson.. had a product to begin with.. then are acquired for viewing. The makers of the said content have followers for a reason.
It is meant to be a muse to your mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I never get tired of ATS, for just this reason! I grew up on books about Charles Fort, Lovecraft and "That's Incredible!" with Fran Tarkenton on TV, so I tend to take serious criticism of the weird with a grain of salt. I like weird and silly things. I find there is often more truth in silly things than there is in affecting a false gravitas. Robert Anton Wilson pioneered the everything-and-the-kitchen-sink approach to modern con-theory, and it stuck. Silliness is at the core of all great con-theory; the Fool in in the Tarot is both the first and last of the major arcana, and the journey doesn't even happen without him.

In that spirit, I welcome our new partners in crime, and I hope they get all the clicks!

My question concerns AI.

Artificial Intelligence just had a banner week. On one hand, an AI just co-wrote a short story that came within a few rounds of winning a literary prize. Fnord. On the other, Microsoft's sassy teen chatbot with zero chill just went full Hitler on Twitter. Here.

My question is: what is the best known example of interactive AI in the world today and how can I speak with it or see it in action?

I'm looking forward to your response! Thanks for a great show!

I like them as well, and their content makes great reading on some cool subjects.

As far as what you said about AI... I love this comment in ArsTechnica on the shutdown of the MS chatbot..

ResoluteArs Praetorian jump to post-

So Microsoft created a chat bot that so perfectly emulates a teenager that it went off spouting offensive things just for the sake of getting attention? I would say the engineers in Redmond succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, myself.

Hilarious.
edit on 26-3-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
oh shoot Ozzy beat me to my topic I was wanting you guys opinion on, which of course is current AI developments, Quantum Computing (The idea of a Schrodinger's Computer is it working or is at rest), and Trinary and above Logic (yes, no , maybe instead of just Yes and No)...

Guys I would have to go with my second best question, Have you guys explored the idea of Conspiracies being there to Misdirect the populace from the idea that there really is no one at the wheel, nothing at the top, what we see is really what we gotten by our own hands?

CoBaZ

(post by MHarris removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by MHarris removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Thankyou staff😊

Not being sarcastic.. I was getting agitated.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link