It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I just wanted to hear THEIR OPINION on a crazy theory because that`s what it is missing in their newer clips. I get a feeling that they don`t want to step on anybody`s toes and so they keep it neutral to all different types of public but that`s exactly their problem why they don`t generate enough interest and traffic. It`s all too soft and it`s like barely scratching the surface so to speak. I would want to see their research and their stand on things and perhaps some Tsoukalos` like passion.

Older clips mostly from 2013, 2014 seem to be okay but there is so much potential just waiting there...I won`t go into details because that`s not my job but I do see a potential nontheless

edit on 26-3-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hey,guys! Long time fan of the show.Welcome.I just thought of a subject for a vid and podcast: The House Select Committee On Assassinations.I've come across younger people who are getting into the JFK assassination and have never heard of the Committee and their findings.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjaminBowlin

2. We have at times touched on topics that raise this question. Government surveillance (as well as corporate surveillance) is real, is automated, and is quite possibly ubiquitous.

Can you elaborate for us please... on govt/corp surveillance. Do you have knowledge of the type of surveillance that is being utilized that the general public may not already be aware of ? More detail please... because as you implied above it probably exists everywhere, and is all around us all the time. Give us some examples and ideas of the types of surveillance you are referring to.

leolady

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenjaminBowlin
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Well, Daesh, if only because they hate the name!
Oddly enough, we just recorded an episode on this today (should be out in the coming weeks).
ISIS is the usual terminology in the West. It seems the current US administration is fond of using ISIL, but they haven't been able to make it stick.

Hi Ben . I myself am a guest here but Welcome ! loved your YouTube channel .

I don't think what you said about the word Daesh is true buddy . i told an ATS member once that Daesh is an arabic word "داعش" and it stands for " دوله الاسلامیه فی العراق و الشام" . its English equivalent is ISIL .

For that part, US government is using the more proper word . but since they changed their name to simply "Islamic state" they may not like ISIL or anything but "IS" to refer them to .

Either way, it doesn't matter what you call them . what does matter however is how we cooperate globally to eliminate this group . a cooperation beyond race and politics .

take care

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Thanks for doing this AMA.
My question is:

Who /What was the culprit in the Dyatlov Pass incident?
Aliens? Yetis? Military Experiment gone wrong?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been trying to wrap my head around that mystery for years.
Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

i think that the term ISIS is used by tptb because it is a term that our unconscious mind would be at one with as it is the ancient egyption god of nature and daughter of geb god of the earth, this has been done before with the swatika wich true meaning is ...to be good. so lets say jung and freud were right and our unconsciounce is a powerful part of us, flinging things to our aware self that say these things are evil but our unconsciounce knows to be true is creating turmoil within us all. if anyone else can think of examples that back up or goes against would be appreciated. im leaening this as i go along.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I listen to that podcast weekly. I'm happy to see you guys on here.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hmmm. Have you?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hmmm. Have you?

He answered that earlier in the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

i have a question concerning how technology is able to merge Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) to allow objects (UFO's) to levitate (fly). All 3 inputs exist today, yet no one is willing to show how they can be merged together to display how UFO's fly and jump inter-dimensionally.

Well wouldn't that make one a center of attention inviting numerous attacks from many different angles? You would be rocking the Matrix toooooo much. Even Jacques Vallee will only hint at things in his writings even at times taking an opposing view.
Only the overlords are allowed to play with that stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoelBrown

On a lighter note, my favorite conspiracies involve celebrities faking their own deaths.

Welcome we are honoured to have your team here. Does that mean that perhaps David Bowie and Keith Emerson are still alive!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
welcome guys.
i'd want to know wt kind of technologies are suppressed by the tptb?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Well wouldn't that make one a center of attention inviting numerous attacks from many different angles? You would be rocking the Matrix toooooo much. Even Jacques Vallee will only hint at things in his writings even at times taking an opposing view.

In other words, the entire Matrix and tptb are too weak to handle a major transformation for the benefit of mankind.

The angel source that i got the info from would not take things any further because all 3 inputs result in levitation and Divination. Apparently, the divination part gets Yahweh into a hissy fit.

If this world doesn't change for the better soon, its going to be one large lump of radioactive dust for the next 4 billion years (half-life of Uranium).

In a way, i challenge God to get off His fat a$$ and allow peasants to evolve. Otherwise there is no point to even exist on this hell-hole of a planet.

i get attacks from daemons all the time, year after year. Yet they just cannot shut me up. So bring it on.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

...but this hunting trip stuff is weird.

That is probably the least weird thing about the entire scenario:

Justice Scalia was pronounced dead (1:52 p.m. local time) over the phone by one Justice of the Peace Cinderla Guevara who was acting on information provided by one sheriff Jose Dominguez. These two specifically have a history of questionable calls in regards to a death and an autopsy.

First use of the hastag #ScaliaDeath is this:

@cnn Have you heard the story about Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dying in his sleep? Can you confirm?
#ScaliaDeath
1:59 PM - 13 Feb 2016

link

Not sure how tweets are time stamped, but interesting to ponder.

No autopsy was ordered due to the insistence of the U.S. Marshals:

The Judge that pronounced Scalia dead was Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevera, did so without seeing the body. WFAAB, a local ABC affiliate reported that Guevera had planned to drive to the Ranch but returned after a US Marshall told her by phone that, “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify”.

Yes, Scalia was old and had some health concerns, but:

Bryan Garner, one of Scalia's close friends and the co-author of two books with the justice, said in an interview that Scalia seemed happy and jovial during recent trips to Hong Kong and Singapore in late January and early February. Garner said Scalia never mentioned anything about heart problems or other ailments during the trip.

"He did seem strong as ever," Garner said. "He was a very strong man physically."

During the trip, Scalia and Garner spent long days traveling, speaking to university audiences about their most recent book on interpreting the law, and meeting with public officials.

Garner said his most recent conversation with Scalia was on Wednesday morning, when the justice told him, "'The world of tennis has lost a great competitor.'" Scalia, long an avid tennis player, said he had torn his rotator cuff for a second time and that his playing days likely were over, Garner said.

But Garner said Scalia never mentioned any other ailments other than that he was dealing with a "head cold."

Yahoo finance news

Had an autopsy been ordered, much of the speculation could have been dissuaded.

Scalia was invited to the ranch by an acquaintance of the owner (who was originally anonymous, but later found to be one C Allen Foster, and here is another link to show his character), and had only briefly met with the owner of the ranch (John B. Poindexter) once before.

Also at the ranch were a Wallace Rogers and an A. J. Lewis. This was found by a poster here who went through flight & tax records to find that these two, along with the two others mentioned in the previous paragraph, are members of the United States branch of the Order of St. Hubertus, which is a secret society that has been in existence for centuries.

The Washington Post ran a story about this quite some time after the information was posted in a thread here, which seems to strongly indicate that they were reading that thread and used it as inspiration for their article.

Justice Scalia was a member of the Knights of Malta, another centuries-old secret society. He is also rumored to have been a member of Opus Dei, though this is difficult to confirm.

Aside from the above, connections to Pope Francis, Argentina's debt default, 'vulture funds' investors, the mysterious death of the pope's secretary, the mysterious death of Aubrey McClendon, many unexplained fires at Iron Mountain records facilities, potential ties to various financial sector deaths over the last few years have also surfaced in the course of Skeptic's thread here.

After all of the facts have been taken in together, in my opinion, I have to say that the circumstances point to an unnatural death.
edit on 26-3-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

In other words, the entire Matrix and tptb are too weak to handle a major transformation for the benefit of mankind.

The angel source that i got the info from would not take things any further because all 3 inputs result in levitation and Divination. Apparently, the divination part gets Yahweh into a hissy fit.

If this world doesn't change for the better soon, its going to be one large lump of radioactive dust for the next 4 billion years (half-life of Uranium).

My conclusion is the only way the grip (which is the current matrix) on this planet by the "forces of darkness" can be loosened and removed, and humanity can truly move forward, is if the magnetic poles finally reverse. The poles have been wandering for years and Earth's magnetic field has been weakening for years but the flip has not occurred which I find to be endlessly frustrating.

Otherwise, humanity will be destroyed again under the weight of negativity surrounding the planet from what goes on here. For me, it all boils down to what I just typed.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello guys and thank you for your brilliant videos! I've seen a few and they're quite good.

My question is have you ever covered the continued declaration of National emergency enacted after 9/11 that has been quietly renewed every 2 years and still in effect today? It is de facto martial law and goes far in explaining the ineffectiveness of Congress and the many unconstitutional acts done by both the Bush and Obama administrations.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I was in the abandoned railway beneath NYC. A guy I was dating showed it to me in 1978. There was an antique rail car. Red. Had those seats that look like multi colored woven reeds. Not all the seats were in it . I didn't go very far into the area. It was very dark once you left the maintenance cage light. One bare bulb.
We got there from a platform in Penn Station. There was a door that led to a maintenance area. A wide hall with pipes and wires. Then we went through another door with a wire mesh covered Window. That led to a staircase and that stair led to an area that was obviously public once upon a time. Down that platform past the station proper was where the train was.

I've heard since that it supposedly led across the street from Penn Station to the Waldorf Astoria where Roosevelt could bring his car into the city and people couldn't see the wheelchair he tried to keep out of the public eye.

Near Rockefeller Plaza there's a subway entrance that leads to a whole other city underground. Blocks and blocks of stores and restaurants. My dad showed that to me when I was a kid. We were in the city at Christmas time. I was a little saddened because the stores underground were not as elaborately decorated as those along Fifth Ave and around the Plaza.
edit on 3262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 3262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yep. I saw. Thanks

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join