It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Greetings from the underground.
We are Ben, Matt, and Noel, the creators of Stuff They Don't Want You to Know, aka ConspiracyStuff.

We originally began as a video series under the umbrella of a nifty outfit called HowStuffWorks.com. Since 2009 we’ve delved into the paranormal, the politically corrupt, the occult, the outer fringes of science, the inner depths of the human mind and more. Fnord.

Each week we examine a different topic, often suggested by our listeners across the globe. We take a multi-pronged approach, with short videos that serve as a “101” or introduction to a concept, and audio podcasts that go into further detail on the same subjects. Additionally, we do a live show on either Facebook or Periscope at the close of each week.

You can check out our videos on our YouTube page, and our audio podcasts on our website.

We’re big fans of AboveTopSecret, and we’d like to thank the staff for giving us an opportunity to answer your questions directly.

When we originally started this show, we had no idea how far it would go, and we owe all of this to our amazing audience. While we may just be three guys in the booth, we consider each listener a vital member of ConspiracyStuff – this show is only possible because of you.

Over the years we’ve uncovered astonishing, fascinating and disturbing things about the past, present and future of human civilization. If you’re reading this now, then ask us anything. All three of us are here.

If you’re reading this afterward, never fear! You can contact us directly at our Twitter handle (@ConspiracyStuff), our Facebook Page, or write to us directly. We are: [email protected].

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm so glad you are here. We REALLY needed some higher quality talent 'round here.
I predict you will be swamped with questions soon. Thank You.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Thanks, John! We're looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Cheers to you, sir!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MattFrederick

Love your videos...welcome to ATS!!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks Mysterious Stranger! While this is our first official interaction on here, we've been lurking on this place for a LONG time. The threads on ATS have been leading us down fascinating rabbit holes since we started the show.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Get out! I just discovered you guys on YouTube a few months ago (I'm a subscriber) and now here you are! Welcome! I don't have a question right now but when I do I'll ask!
edit on 25-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thanks, Swills! We appreciate your time.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi Guys...

This is Bill, we've been conversing by email to get this party started, here in the wild, I'm known as SkepticOverlord.

Two general questions.

We all (you three and I) are originators of channels that deal with highly provocative topics many feel would typically place us in a high-risk situation with shady government people who dislike those who would talk about them.

At any time, have you ever encountered an issue or topic that gave you pause?

And, have you ever had an episode that made you concerned that those shady government people were getting a little too interested in you?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, guys.

What's you're favourite conspiracy?

Secondly, what do you find to be the scariest conspiracy you've come across?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Welcome guys, my question to you all:

ISIS, ISIL or Daesh?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What is the biggest thing they don't want us to know about Area 51? Hope you have a little tidbit you could share.
Its March madness baby!!
Thank you!

edit on 25-3-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Greetings, in your paranormal research have you ever witnessed anything to make you feel that ghosts are real? If so could you elaborate a bit for us?
Thanks for the AMA, this could be fun.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!! I am a HUGE fan! I am actually a little giddy you guys have a thread on here

I noticed some episodes missing the house with the 1984 address in the opening...I do see it in recent ones though.
I was afraid that had gone.

I would like to see more on 'Will Yellowstone Explode?" And "Is FEMA a Front For a Secret Government?"

Actually, I will watch ANY video you make!

I tell friends and relatives to watch your videos and also tell them "You can turn back now, or learn the stuff they don't want you to know!" (in a scary voice).

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What conspiracy, mystery or just creepy location that you haven't been to yet do you most want to visit?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
thanks for joining our merry gang. looking forward to watching your clips and reading your posts

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord i would be really interested to hear your answer to that question.

To the heads of this post i ask you.... do you experiment with psychedelic's?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Hi Guys...

This is Bill, we've been conversing by email to get this party started, here in the wild, I'm known as SkepticOverlord.

Two general questions.

We all (you three and I) are originators of channels that deal with highly provocative topics many feel would typically place us in a high-risk situation with shady government people who dislike those who would talk about them.

At any time, have you ever encountered an issue or topic that gave you pause?

And, have you ever had an episode that made you concerned that those shady government people were getting a little too interested in you?

Thanks.

Well there goes my question....

Better get my thinking cap on.

I hope you spill the beans too at some point SO.

Welcome to the OP's

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just popping in to add my very excited welcome. Have been to how stuff works many times but was unaware of the spinoff.

You are a great addition and can only enhance our great researchers.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Since you're lurkers here on ATS: What is your favourite ATS thread that you can remember?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join