It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump or Cruz?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

First off,acceptable to whom?

Next, I proposed a theory that Cruz, knowing he might be THE winner had Trump not entered the fray and realizing he likely won't receive the nomination is trying to take Trump out with him!

I'd agree in the sense that Trump has established a tough stance, something lacking in U.S. leadership for years, his traction will be gained by sticking to the issues, especially in our own gov't, and that's where his traction is further improved.

If he gets back on issues, I'm confident that they will 'trump' this nomination process.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have just seen a Cruz campaign document that has started to use 'make America great again'. This guy will just change to whatever garners the votes.

I think it was Rubio who said that Cruz would do anything and say anything to get votes.

He has also completely copied Trumps foreign policy stance and is now saying Trump doesn't know anything about foreign policy.

Cruz is a dangerous psychotic liar.
edit on 27/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

First off,acceptable to whom?

You really just asked this? Make your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cruz's on own daughter can't stand him, but Ivanka loves her Dad that tells me all I need to know.

Plus there is that scandal brewing on Ted, should be coming out next week, and when it does stick a fork in Ted for being busTED
edit on 27-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Cruz's on own daughter can't stand him, but Ivanka loves her Dad that tells me all I need to know.

Plus there is that scandal brewing on Ted, should be coming out next week, and when it does stick a fork in Ted for being busTED

I think that scandal has well and truly brewed!

The one thing that might save him is that there is so much division in the GOP that the scandal will only further entrench his voters because it would too painful for them to admit they had been fooled by this cheat and liar.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I love how the Sanders supports tend towards vilifying the republican candidates and avoid Sander's 'solutions' and agenda.

How about starting your own thread listing all the great ideas Sanders has and his solutions to generally left run SNFU?

That would be fun and it would take the high road instead of resorting to the MSM mantra about who likes whom??

But that's the left. Slam the opposition and paint your guy....who has done nothing in his long and not so illustrious political career...as another 'great guy'. A real solution for change....sound familiar??

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trump,,,compare the two and what they have achieved, Trump beats them all put together.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I love how the Sanders supports tend towards vilifying the republican candidates and avoid Sander's 'solutions' and agenda.

How about starting your own thread listing all the great ideas Sanders has and his solutions to generally left run SNFU?

That would be fun and it would take the high road instead of resorting to the MSM mantra about who likes whom??

But that's the left. Slam the opposition and paint your guy....who has done nothing in his long and not so illustrious political career...as another 'great guy'. A real solution for change....sound familiar??

Many Sanders supporters are young and inexperienced. They don't actually know what he is going to do, only that they can be a part of a revolution and smash things up a lot. Good enough reasons for 18 year olds.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interesting that John Kasich is now parroting Trump almost word for word on NATO...

He says it needs to change, not fit for purpose and needs to switch from military focus to policing focus to deal with terror.
Trump said the same thing earlier in the week to Wolf Stitcher on CNN

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Text

Yep, Trump on issues? The rest follow his lead.

NATO is a black-hole financially. This isn't the post WWII era when all of Europe was broke with a collapsed infrastructure.

They are more than capable of defending themselves. They have their own MIC. Tanks, top line Aircraft, the list goes on.

Gee, a pragmatic solution...imagine that! They wonder why we support him???

edit on 27-3-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

They don't actually know what he is going to do, only that they can be a part of a revolution and smash things up a lot. Good enough reasons for 18 year olds.

A revolution that needs to happen. Those young voters are the offspring of the Baby Boomers -
and they are speaking out. So are their parents.

None of them are stupid.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ignorant. It's not the same thing as stupid. Close though....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I refrained from saying "ignorant" so as not to offend your tender sensibilities.

They are not IGNORANT, either.
Information and research: try it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I refrained from saying "ignorant" so as not to offend your tender sensibilities.

They are not IGNORANT, either.
Information and research: try it.

I have 65 years of not only research but life experience. If you think that is without worth over 18 years-12 of which has been increasingly indoctrination education, then well...what you say you refrain from becomes apparent as to the real reason....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I have 65 years of not only research but life experience.

Congratulations.
So?
I have 57 years of real life experience and research. My parents taught us to "look it up" when we had questions. So we did. At first in public libraries and school ....then, decades later, in university libraries AND via the web.
And I have 18 years of formal education.

Which means - you don't "win." It means you just have to deal with it, and have the debate. Have the debate. And provide legitimate sources.

Otherwise, failing you providing sources (which is most likely to happen), we don't have much else to say to each other.

edit on 3/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How about starting my own thread?

Really?
Brother, I've started MANY THREADS about Sanders. You have to pay attention if you want to come to these meetings.
le sigh

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sanders' solutions and agenda make perfect sense.
Trump and Cruz are nonsensical and ridiculous. Don't be nonsensical and ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They don't actually know what he is going to do, only that they can be a part of a revolution and smash things up a lot. Good enough reasons for 18 year olds.

A revolution that needs to happen. Those young voters are the offspring of the Baby Boomers -
and they are speaking out. So are their parents.

None of them are stupid.

I don't think they are stupid in terms of IQ, but they are very young and therefore over emotional. We were all young. It's easy to get passionate about a cause and not quite see the reality of it when you are that age. Obviously not all Sanders voters are young, but he wins big throughout the college campus crowds and we know how utterly misguided they have become with safe spaces and micro aggressions, etc..

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't think they are stupid in terms of IQ, but they are very young and therefore over emotional. We were all young. It's easy to get passionate about a cause and not quite see the reality of it when you are that age. Obviously not all Sanders voters are young, but he wins big throughout the college campus crowds and we know how utterly misguided they have become

Erm, no.

They are not misguided. They have intelligent parents who have been paying attention for 40 years or more. And they are getting educations, because their parents (we) have insisted on it...

"STAY IN SCHOOL. LEARN THE SYSTEM. THEN CHANGE THE SYSTEM."

It's happening, whether you like it or approve of it or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't think they are stupid in terms of IQ, but they are very young and therefore over emotional. We were all young. It's easy to get passionate about a cause and not quite see the reality of it when you are that age. Obviously not all Sanders voters are young, but he wins big throughout the college campus crowds and we know how utterly misguided they have become

Erm, no.

They are not misguided. They have intelligent parents who have been paying attention for 40 years or more.

I disagree - I have seen what has happened all over America college campuses. That is misguided and actually a sickness of sorts.

But look in terms of Cruz v Trump, FOX are calling the nomination for Cruz tonight, proclaiming Trumps campaign as finished with all his support flooding away from him. Not sure what has happened, something must have.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join