It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Tweeted This Cryptic Tweet About Ted Cruz' Wife...Then Deleted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
...I dont get it.
Cruz posts a picture of an attractive woman and suggests this is the future if Trump becomes potus?

...that seems kinda self defeating
"vote for me, or the next first lady will be attractive and sex positive".
...I dont get it. Did I miss something? Is Cruz trying to win the coveted amish vote or something?

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I assume this is the picture Lyin' Ted used in his ad, which was taken 16 years ago. Kudos to Trump for being a man and wasting no time to slap this idiot back into place.

On a side note, has America ever had a First Milf?

Definitely considering a vote for Trump now !!!!

Woof Woof

link   
Now Trump and Cruz are in a Twitter war.

Laughing so hard here. This is just too much to handle.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Considering Cruz's wife was found on the side of a highway and declared a danger to herself, likely because she's married to an opportunist sociopath, he should leave the wives out of this. It's not relevant. That coupled with her job and his unfilled loans from her former bosses, it's not only in poor taste it's stupid.
edit on 22-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Donald Trump threatened to "spill the beans" on Ted Cruz's wife in a tweet he quickly deleted and reposted Tuesday night. Trump was apparently referring to Facebook ads from an anti-Trump super PAC mocking Melania Trump's nude appearance in a GQ magazine spread years ago. "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!" he wrote. And so it was revealed that the GOP frontrunner deleted the original tweet not because of shame, but because he wanted to add "Lyin' Ted" to the threatening message.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I'm convinced Trump doesn't want to be president.

He's doing everything he can besides pissing on his supporters to disqualify himself...the people are just too dense to recognize this guy is a joke.

He wants to be wrestler in chief

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

really?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Now Trump and Cruz are in a Twitter war.

Laughing so hard here. This is just too much to handle.

Frankenstein versus the werewolf

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well Bill stepped into the ring on the campaign trail with her and for her as he's campaigned for her across the country. Hell, at one of the primaries he broke convention rules by campaigning right out front.

But I'd say what happened in Arkansas where politically Bill and Shillary were working together, that is on the table. Even still, that wouldn't be attacking Bill because he's the spouse but rather attacking Shillary's sketchy political background which he's a big part of.

Attacking Shillary for Whitewater which Bill was also a part of isn't an out of the blue attack on a spouse like Cruz just pulled against Mellanie for....modeling years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Cruz tweeted "Pic of your wife not from us."
I don't see him saying that it was a low blow, or apologizing or condemning it in any way.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The question would be, did Cruz say the line "I approve of this message" at the end of the ad.?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Cruz tweeted "Pic of your wife not from us."
I don't see him saying that it was a low blow, or apologizing or condemning it in any way.

LOL....I didn't do it! Honestly DT, it wasn't me....Please don't tell...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Spill the beans, Trump!

It's the first I'm hearing about this Cruz affair but I don't think that is what Trump is referring to as he said it was concerning Cruz's wife.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump parties with the same people that Bill and Hillary party with. Some of the things that will sink her would only be divulged if the race is close, as we near election day.

edit on 3/22/2016 by carewemust because: clarity

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh, so it's an old ad and not something photo shopped. They did it with Scott Brown too over his photo shoot.
*yawn*

Hardly unprecedented.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Holy cow! She's beautiful. Have we ever had a sexy first lady? Not sure why it would be a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Woof Woof

Careful

edit on 32331America/ChicagoTue, 22 Mar 2016 22:32:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 40331America/ChicagoTue, 22 Mar 2016 22:40:05 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Probably just the deal with Cruz's wife being heavily in with Goldman Sachs and about some cop in TX finding her having some sort of emotional breakdown on the side of the road.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Holy cow! She's beautiful. Have we ever had a sexy first lady? Not sure why it would be a bad thing.

She is impressive.

Here is an interview Melania did with Greta. She sounds like a good wife and mother and very supportive of her husband.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I swear Trump is s##tposting on /r/the_donald and is about to call Ted a cuckold. Ted is a mess.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join