It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Tweeted This Cryptic Tweet About Ted Cruz' Wife...Then Deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Due to hearing loss, I have this sound enhancement software. Did any of you realize that Ted sounds like Hillary should sound, and Hillary sounds like Ted should sound? The pitches don't match the sex.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you for posting that. I like her. So does my husband.......but NOT for the same reasons

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Holy cow! She's beautiful. Have we ever had a sexy first lady? Not sure why it would be a bad thing.

She is impressive.

Here is an interview Melania did with Greta. She sounds like a good wife and mother and very supportive of her husband.

She reminds me of a Stepford wife.

In my "media listening travels" - - - a talk show guest said he had met her and she's "dumb as a post".

I'm just reporting what I heard. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm pretty sure I heard Donald on Howard Stern talking about her. She does whatever he wants, apparently.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Holy cow! She's beautiful. Have we ever had a sexy first lady? Not sure why it would be a bad thing.

She is impressive.

Here is an interview Melania did with Greta. She sounds like a good wife and mother and very supportive of her husband.

In my "media listening travels" - - - a talk show guest said he had met her and she's "dumb as a post".

I'm pretty sure I heard Donald on Howard Stern talking about her. She does whatever he wants, apparently.

Melania Trump is just what we need as FIRST LADY. A beautiful woman who doesn't go screwing up things. Thanks to Michele Obama, my kids get horrible school lunches. Nobody asked her to do that! Let's make lunches GREAT AGAIN!

edit on 3/23/2016 by carewemust because: aint tellin

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She actually seemed pretty articulate.

Just because she's hot and married to a rich man doesn't make her dumb.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She is impressive.

Melania Trump is just what we need as FIRST LADY. A beautiful woman who doesn't go screwing up things. Thanks to Michele Obama, my kids get horrible school lunches. Nobody asked her to do that! Let's make lunches GREAT AGAIN!

You're talking to the wrong person.

I'm a girl from the 50s. I know what it was like before Women's Liberation.

It sucked!

I'll take Hillary and Michele any day over a Stepford wife.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Trump looked into Cruz and his wife. He has probably been figuring things out with his brain about them for a while. and before he didnt know what they were up to. Now he does. His people have found out something about them. I dont know what. I really dont know, but he must have.
edit on 23-3-2016 by MoonNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

BTW, just clarifying - - I did not say she was dumb.

A guest on a talk show, who said he met her, said that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

She is impressive.

So you're a hardcore, PC till you die progressive, but hate Melania Trump?

So you support illegal immigrants who come here and never attempt to learn a word of English but hate an immigrant who followed the legal process and speaks 4 languages.

Why the hypocrisy I wonder? If I accused Michele Obama of being dumb as an ape because somebody on a talk show I can't even reference said it you'd cry and I'd be out of line. There's no real reason to attack a guy's wife, especially if you're going to be a hypocritical turd in the process. She also isn't running for president.
edit on 23-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes she must be she's pretty isn't that the stereo type?? Well did your gueat on the talk show know she speaks 5 languages. I'm betting that's 5 more than the caller 😃.

PS your not fooling anyone one there is only one reason you said it and it was to attack her. Guess people are tired of trying trump and moving on to his wife what's next his kids.
edit on 3/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes she must be she's pretty isn't that the stereo type?? Well did your gueat on the talk show know she speaks 5 languages. I'm betting that's 5 more than the caller 😃.

PS your not fooling anyone one there is only one reason you said it and it was to attack her. Guess people are tired of trying trump and moving on to his wife what's next his kids.

A lot of people in Europe speak several languages.

You want to defend her, go right ahead.

That she's dumb? It's something I heard. That's all - - plain and simple.

If I want to make a judgement of her it would be from Trump talking about her. Years ago on Howard: Let's see - - - from the Donald "she keeps all her womanly stuff to herself". "He would be disgusted if he heard her in the bathroom", yada yada yada.

The office manager where I worked played Howard Stern over the loud speaker every day.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I made this thread, thinking I caught some juicy conspiratorial post with a screenshot.

And the ahole posts it anyways. Ugh.

You dont have a problem witn Ted Cruz creating a sleezy ad featuring Trumps wife? But calling him on it is out if bounds? If it was me id want a shot of bourbon to wash down that hypocritcal analysis. =p

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Trump is smart. This is blasting her without him looking like an ass. It just makes people look her up.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Donald Trump threatened to "spill the beans" about Ted Cruz's wife in a tweet Tuesday night

It deals with a supposed nude photo of Cruz's wife that was sent out. Apparently an anti-trump super pac was behind the tweet. The counter accusation that trump is making is that Cruz's campaign was involved to try and link the original nude threat as coming from Trump.

From the article -

Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!," he tweeted Tuesday evening, just minutes before polls closed in Arizona. Trump tweeted and deleted a similar version of the Tweet about 10 minutes earlier.

Trump appears to be referring to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude. That ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

Cruz responded on Twitter by saying that the ad was not from him and if he went after his wife, then Trump is a "coward."

"Pic of your wife not from us. Donald, if you try to attack Heidi, you're more of a coward than I thought. #classless," Cruz tweeted.

Heidi Cruz is a senior executive for Goldman Sachs, and took a leave from in order to help her husband's campaign. She has become one of the campaign's most accomplished fundraisers.

Also I had no idea Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

edit on 2320160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

If there is some type of political game being played by the various groups thats one thing. She is not running for public office and any issues she has had medically (which includes mental / psychiatric issue) should remain private and should not be used in any manner by anyone. That includes police reports documenting situations.

No offense towards you or anything. There is absolutely no circumstances where a person not running for public office should ever have to address these issues publicly. Dealing with mental health issues is complex enough without the public and media weighing in on generalities in a police report.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You're completely right. Removed it. It's really none of anyone's business and I feel kinda scummy for needing that to be pointed out.

I think it's probably the Goldman thing anyway, pretty convenient how she got that job right before Cruz became senator.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

My post was not directed at you personally. I just get annoyed when people are targeted for no other reason than a cheap shot at a rival. We all complain about government and politics. Part of me wonders how politics could change if the public stopped accepting the cheap attacks, especially against those not running for office.

As for her job with Goldman I would like to know the back story and if anything, like access should cruz win, was discussed / suggested / hinted at / intimated / etc.

I am pretty much done with businesses being able to trump the people in politics.

I still maintain the SCOTUS ruling on money being free speech invalidated any and all prostitution laws.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So ... if Trump wins we will have the First Slut of USA, and if Hillary wins we will have the First Man-Slut of USA?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
So ... if Trump wins we will have the First Slut of USA, and if Hillary wins we will have the First Man-Slut of USA?

Yup... makes you proud to be an American.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join