It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Tweeted This Cryptic Tweet About Ted Cruz' Wife...Then Deleted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
So ... if Trump wins we will have the First Slut of USA, and if Hillary wins we will have the First Man-Slut of USA?

I bet you she made a lot of money just taking her clothes off, more than you make!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

So by "slut" I assume you mean "out of your league".

She was a model.

Hate much?

If it is any consolation you are 100% accurate about the title if Clinton wins as he actually has a track record of infidelity.

(EDIT - Actually if Clinton or Trump wins we'll have a slut in the White House (for the sake of honestly). Trump as the Slut in Chief - he has a track record as a cheater or Bill as First Slut - he also has a history. Neither wife has a history of improper behavior and it really wouldn't matter if Trump's wife did as we aren't being asked to vote for her, it would matter a little more if Clinton did as it speaks of trustworthiness and we ARE being asked to vote for her, but it's a moot point)

edit on 23-3-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

and Hillary has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the Court of Caligula.

win-win for team murderers.. err clinton.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
...I dont get it.
Cruz posts a picture of an attractive woman and suggests this is the future if Trump becomes potus?

...that seems kinda self defeating
"vote for me, or the next first lady will be attractive and sex positive".
...I dont get it. Did I miss something? Is Cruz trying to win the coveted amish vote or something?

Can you imagine? Bring her along to foreign countries and all the leaders would drool over her. There might actually be world peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Donald Trump threatened to "spill the beans" about Ted Cruz's wife in a tweet Tuesday night

It deals with a supposed nude photo of Cruz's wife that was sent out. Apparently an anti-trump super pac was behind the tweet. The counter accusation that trump is making is that Cruz's campaign was involved to try and link the original nude threat as coming from Trump.

From the article -

Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!," he tweeted Tuesday evening, just minutes before polls closed in Arizona. Trump tweeted and deleted a similar version of the Tweet about 10 minutes earlier.

Trump appears to be referring to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude. That ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

Cruz responded on Twitter by saying that the ad was not from him and if he went after his wife, then Trump is a "coward."

"Pic of your wife not from us. Donald, if you try to attack Heidi, you're more of a coward than I thought. #classless," Cruz tweeted.

Heidi Cruz is a senior executive for Goldman Sachs, and took a leave from in order to help her husband's campaign. She has become one of the campaign's most accomplished fundraisers.

Also I had no idea Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs.

Good article!

Yes, I was originally all for Ted when he first became Senator and helped Rand Paul filibuster. Then I looked into his background and found out his wife worked for Goldman Sachs. How upsetting!! Just another politician in bed with the big banks!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

oh good Lord!

Did it seem like I was defending Hillary?

I need a shower and some bleach now

I am just saying as far as I am aware she doesn't have a track record of infidelity. If anything the opposite is true.

As much as I hate the %#$@ I try to be honest in my hate.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Lol I wasnt suggesting anything about you. Just adding my 2 cents via sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

So wait, let me get this straight ... Trump trash talking makes the person he trash talks a mess? How does that work?

If every single person on this forum who trash talked someone else made that person an automatic mess ... dear lord ... I guess that means I am a racist, sexist, homophobe, bigot ... I must be because someone else here said.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

his wife must be a Shemale.

dont want spill the beans that she has a tall whacker.

i based that on absolutely nothing -

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Cruz is ready for a life as an internet troll. He seems to have the right stuff for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I remember seeing trump and his first wife ivanka on the oprah show, i guess in the 90's.

they were there to talk about marriage. went on and on about how strong their marriage was and what a great husband trump was. a few months later he was divorcing her for his mistress marla maples.

he's lies with such ease.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I made this thread, thinking I caught some juicy conspiratorial post with a screenshot.

And the ahole posts it anyways. Ugh.

You dont have a problem witn Ted Cruz creating a sleezy ad featuring Trumps wife? But calling him on it is out if bounds? If it was me id want a shot of bourbon to wash down that hypocritcal analysis. =p

I have no clue what you're talking about dude.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

...I dont get it.
Cruz posts a picture of an attractive woman and suggests this is the future if Trump becomes potus?

...I dont get it. Did I miss something? Is Cruz trying to win the coveted amish vote or something?

Can you imagine? Bring her along to foreign countries and all the leaders would drool over her. There might actually be world peace!

eesh...umm, historically (and mythologically) speaking, its never a good idea to get world leaders interested in your woman.
See: Trojan War, Origins of King Authur, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Cruz tweeted "Pic of your wife not from us."
I don't see him saying that it was a low blow, or apologizing or condemning it in any way.

The best part is that he just doesn't get it. I'm not for Trump, but Ted's tweet isn't going to help him. As far as most of us Americans are concerned, your Super-Pac is YOU. This goes double for Hillary. You don't get to use the excuse that you have no direct control over them. We see through those shenanigans. You like big non-accountable money in your politics? Fine, you own everything they say, are and stand for.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wait wait wait. Let me just get this straight from Trumpeters.

So Megan Kelly, who posed in a black dress, and asked Trump tough questions, hosts her own show, and is known to go after the ball and be hard hitting, is a mother, a successful woman on her own merrit, and wife, is a bimbo , a whore, a slut and so many other things that members on this site have called her.

But Trumps wife, who actually posed Nakedon several occasions, is classy and just what this country needs?

You bunch of Koolaid drinkers are the most inconsistent hypocrites I have ever seen

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Wait wait wait. Let me just get this straight from Trumpeters.

So Megan Kelly, who posed in a black dress, and asked Trump tough questions, hosts her own show, and is known to go after the ball and be hard hitting, is a mother, a successful woman on her own merrit, and wife, is a bimbo , a whore, a slut and so many other things that members on this site have called her.

But Trumps wife, who actually posed Nakedon several occasions, is classy and just what this country needs?

You bunch of Koolaid drinkers are the most inconsistent hypocrites I have ever seen

My analysis:

Why is ANYONE "slutshaming" women who aren't "slutty" in the first place?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What I mean is....I've known and experienced first hand, many "sluts".

Neither Megyn Kelly...OR...Melania strike me as one.

It's stupid high school crap all around

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
It's stupid high school crap all around

edit on 23-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

...I dont get it.

eesh...umm, historically (and mythologically) speaking, its never a good idea to get world leaders interested in your woman.
See: Trojan War, Origins of King Authur, etc.

I was thinking more along the lines of Jackie O. But, not only was she beautiful, she had good taste and lots of class.
edit on 23-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I had no idea Trump's wife was a swimsuit model.

Now I'm voting for him twice.

😁

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join