It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Tweeted This Cryptic Tweet About Ted Cruz' Wife...Then Deleted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What a joke your elections and politicians have become..it's not even funny anymore just plain sad

I would like to be able to prove you wrong

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What a joke your elections and politicians have become..it's not even funny anymore just plain sad

I would like to be able to prove you wrong

I agree I don't even know what to think when campaign adds start attacking their families. At least Trump didn't decide to recipricate at least for now.

edit on 3/22/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have no problem with attacks in politics. Trump vs Cruz, Trump vs Bush, Trump vs Rubio, all three of them vs him, it's fine. It's the game.

You don't bring spouses into it though. That's an unwritten rule among men.
edit on 22-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zenlyfe

That picture almost makes me want to vote for Trump.

Almost.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Supposedly Cruz had an affair with Trump's PR woman Katrina Pierson.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Ha - for someone who is not a career politician, it appears that he's just a god-damn natural at it.

There's nothing like having dirt on your opponent. CAN YOU IMAGINE what else the players have on each other???

All I know is this is turning me into a soap opera watching housewife.

LOL..weird times we live in

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If there was ever a situation that the "Popcorn" Emoji was invented for, this takes the effing CAKE

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wait until you see what he has on Hillary! woohoo!!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We don't need any skeletons found on Hillary.
There is already enough known about her that people should know better than to vote for her.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: carewemust

We don't need any skeletons found on Hillary.
There is already enough known about her that people should know better than to vote for her.

She's in bed with the unions.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Speaking of soap operas, this might be why I enjoyed watching the GOP debates so much.

edit on 22-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If the most damning "skeletons" were known, Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Bernie Sanders. Trump is holding them back until after her crowning ceremony, because he can beat Hillary far easier than Sanders. There's much less dirt and grime in his past.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Effing hysterical. I've never seen that WWE clip.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I have no problem with attacks in politics. Trump vs Cruz, Trump vs Bush, Trump vs Rubio, all three of them vs him, it's fine. It's the game.

Yeah man, you come after my woman, I bring the chaos.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Gonna get complicated once Hillary is facing off against Trump..I mean, is Bill then just the spouse, or is he the former president she is linked with?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah

If the most damning "skeletons" were known, Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Bernie Sanders. Trump is holding them back until after her crowning ceremony, because he can beat Hillary far easier than Sanders. There's much less dirt and grime in his past.

I've wondered the same thing trump has the money to hire some investigators to look into her past. And god I wish Sanders was picked over Hillary but I guess the fix is in. I voted for Bernie but there is no way I can vote for Hillary. Might vote Trump depending if he can convince me he's not a fool.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He's not a fool have you actually read any of his statements or do you only go off of what the media says?

How can a fool be running an effective presidential campaign with his own money and be a multi billionaire.

link   
Trump threatened Cruz's wife with some kind of elicit exposure.

This guy is terrible!

He has the manners of a dog in heat

link   
That's one thing I really respect about Trump. He punches back, but seldom throws the first punch. But, if you start the dirty tricks, he is going to return tit for tat. I like that. I'm not a big fan of turning the other cheek.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Gonna get complicated once Hillary is facing off against Trump..I mean, is Bill then just the spouse, or is he the former president she is linked with?

I think Trump vs Hillary is a walk in the park and the event in Brussels and his stance on immigration is actually going to benefit him in the long run as specially as more ISIS attacks are carried out on Europe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join