It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: DebtSlave
a reply to: mirageman

He's responding to all the UFO naysayers.

Right OK. UFOs exist. It's working out what they actually are is the problem. We've been trying for 70 years and actually solved some of the cases. Others are still somewhat of a mystery.

No they don't. No we haven't.

Stalemate. I guess this csn easily be sorted with some evidence. Since you are making the extraordinary claim. ..over to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I think you've missed my point my friend.

Unidentified Flying Objects exist and will do as long as they remain unidentified. Once they are 'identified' they become IFOs.

For example. Nick Pope once said about this photo.

The object looks structured, symmetrical and metallic. This man has caught something very interesting indeed

He's more Gull-ible than I thought.

It was of course a seagull.

Case solved.

As yet no one has proven a UFO to be of alien origin of course.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: DebtSlave

This is just a SONY advertisement.

The video mentions shows and names the specific camera models on numerous occasions and the mentions are too frequent to be coincidence.

My question is can other brands of camera capable of producing a similar quality? I seen the SONY name flash at least ten times. Glowing birds or less than subtle sponsored content?

That model has been out for a LONG time look at my thread about it, the A7S II is out NOW if it were an ad that would be used.

That camera is the UFO believers absolute NIGHTMARE because it will show how youtube ufo video's are total and utter BS

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I think you've missed my point my friend.

Unidentified Flying Objects exist and will do as long as they remain unidentified. Once they are 'identified' they become IFOs.

For example. Nick Pope once said about this photo.

The object looks structured, symmetrical and metallic. This man has caught something very interesting indeed

He's more Gull-ible than I thought.

It was of course a seagull.

Case solved.

As yet no one has proven a UFO to be of alien origin of course.

Its very clear we are talking about alien ufos. We have been discussing them the whole 6 pages.
edit on 24-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well my mistake then. I thought it was just you referring to UFOs as if they were alien UFOs not the OP.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why don't you just spend time outside,communing with nature,and at night,spending time laying under the stars? Every member of my family have seen ufo's,myself the most,my husband many,we had some sightings together that i made threads about,my children have seen the ufo's out here in the African Bush,plus some strange flying cryptid,that we have all seen too. Why must i "show you"?? Why can you not take the time to spend with the natural world,and see for yourself?

When i go outside to spend time in nature - it is to GET AWAY from tech and gadgets like cellphones and cameras,not to drag tech out into nature.It is to have Communion. A hint - Earth calls to Sky..the closer you get to Earth,the closer you get to Sky. Sky comes to You,if you are humble and earnest in your quest for communion with Earth.Sky shows you many things,if it can perceive your genuine closeness to Earth.How do i know? When for various reasons i neglect my daily Communion with Earth,Sky becomes very quiet and uneventful also.

You can scoff as much as you like - it is the only thing that works.

But it works as a Bonus,not as a pay-off or bribe. You have to have the genuine,Heartfelt desire to have Communion with Earth FIRST..then Sky draws closer,and shows you many things.

I follow an intuitive shamanic way as my path through this incarnation,i have no religion or creed. Maybe that helps.

But when i am outside,and i see a ufo,or a strange sky phenom,or a strange flying cryptid,i do not have phones or cameras with me. Because i do not have to prove anything to anybody. Yes,i post on this site about some of my experiences. Because i do not care if people believe me or not. I post for the benefit of the people who have had the same types of lives,and the same experiences,more or less. People who also have Seen,for Themselves,and don't rely on some cockamamie YT vid,which can be manipulated in many ways,as we have all seen done here on this site,after careful analysis.

I am an abductee,as is my husband and i do believe,from what they have told me,my children. And my whole life,and the lives of my husband and children, bear witness to the fact that there is something very,very strange going on,on this planet.

I shall never,never post any video's because i do not Make video's. My communion with Earth is a sacred thing,something i treasure and revere,and my connection with Sky - and what Sky chooses to show me,or my familyis the same.

Do your own homework.Get your own 'grades"

Or forever ask people for "proof".

Ball's in Your court pal,play it. Or don't.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Why don't you just spend time outside,communing with nature,and at night,spending time laying under the stars? Every member of my family have seen ufo's,myself the most,my husband many,we had some sightings together that i made threads about,my children have seen the ufo's out here in the African Bush,plus some strange flying cryptid,that we have all seen too. Why must i "show you"?? Why can you not take the time to spend with the natural world,and see for yourself?

When i go outside to spend time in nature - it is to GET AWAY from tech and gadgets like cellphones and cameras,not to drag tech out into nature.It is to have Communion. A hint - Earth calls to Sky..the closer you get to Earth,the closer you get to Sky. Sky comes to You,if you are humble and earnest in your quest for communion with Earth.Sky shows you many things,if it can perceive your genuine closeness to Earth.How do i know? When for various reasons i neglect my daily Communion with Earth,Sky becomes very quiet and uneventful also.

You can scoff as much as you like - it is the only thing that works.

But it works as a Bonus,not as a pay-off or bribe. You have to have the genuine,Heartfelt desire to have Communion with Earth FIRST..then Sky draws closer,and shows you many things.

I follow an intuitive shamanic way as my path through this incarnation,i have no religion or creed. Maybe that helps.

But when i am outside,and i see a ufo,or a strange sky phenom,or a strange flying cryptid,i do not have phones or cameras with me. Because i do not have to prove anything to anybody. Yes,i post on this site about some of my experiences. Because i do not care if people believe me or not. I post for the benefit of the people who have had the same types of lives,and the same experiences,more or less. People who also have Seen,for Themselves,and don't rely on some cockamamie YT vid,which can be manipulated in many ways,as we have all seen done here on this site,after careful analysis.

I am an abductee,as is my husband and i do believe,from what they have told me,my children. And my whole life,and the lives of my husband and children, bear witness to the fact that there is something very,very strange going on,on this planet.

I shall never,never post any video's because i do not Make video's. My communion with Earth is a sacred thing,something i treasure and revere,and my connection with Sky - and what Sky chooses to show me,or my familyis the same.

Do your own homework.Get your own 'grades"

Or forever ask people for "proof".

Ball's in Your court pal,play it. Or don't.

Ummm...ok.

Also. I'm an amateur astronomer. I've spent thousands of nights under the stars. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Then maybe it's a question of the place you or i live,in the world,or a question of a metaphysical and /or spiritual dimension to this,also,idk.Hope eventually all those nights watching pays off.Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Then maybe it's a question of the place you or i live,in the world,or a question of a metaphysical and /or spiritual dimension to this,also,idk.Hope eventually all those nights watching pays off.Cheers.

Yeah. I don't believe in any of that. Sorry.

But the night definitely pay off. In astronomy.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's not the observers job to convert skeptics into believers.

When you bear witness to the real deal you become part of the phenomenon and there is no way to communicate that in a manner that preserves the essence of one of those events. You simply have to see it to believe it and until then your kind of out of the loop on this deal wouldn’t you say?

Now if it's in the loop you want then all you have to do is ask and we can make that happen.

Babylon

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 51Exile
It's not the observers job to convert skeptics into believers.

When you bear witness to the real deal you become part of the phenomenon and there is no way to communicate that in a manner that preserves the essence of one of those events. You simply have to see it to believe it and until then your kind of out of the loop on this deal wouldn’t you say?

Now if it's in the loop you want then all you have to do is ask and we can make that happen.

Babylon

Actually it is. That's how the world works. Sorry. If you us to believe in what you believe you have to provide proof. Saying "you just havent experienced it yet" is a cop out.

By the way, i would give anything to be "in the loop". ive said it many times on ATS that the thing i want the most before i die is to know we are not alone in the universe. So i am ready and open to see it. It just isnt there yet..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
double post

sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Dağ sana gelmezse, sen dağa gideceksin… If the mountain won't come to you, you must go to the mountain."

You wouldn't happen to live in the SW US would you?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

"Dağ sana gelmezse, sen dağa gideceksin… If the mountain won't come to you, you must go to the mountain."

You wouldn't happen to live in the SW US would you?

Im afraid not. Sorry. im from the UK.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The UK? LOL. And you don't think that might not have something to do with it? OMG. . .
You were right; you will probably never see a UFO in your lifetime.

Across the pond. . .
When our government opened Pandora's box back in the mid 40's they spilled it's contents upon the earth where it remains to this day (55 miles from my back yard).
In doing so they opened up a door that cannot be shut. We refer to it as the nest.
The coordinates of that location are; 37.039399, - 116.018909

Babylon

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The UK? LOL. And you don't think that might not have something to do with it? OMG. . .
You were right; you will probably never see a UFO in your lifetime.

Across the pond. . .
When our government opened Pandora's box back in the mid 40's they spilled it's contents upon the earth where it remains to this day (55 miles from my back yard).
In doing so they opened up a door that cannot be shut. We refer to it as the nest.
The coordinates of that location are; 37.039399, - 116.018909

Babylon

Sorry...but i dont believe any of that. Also, the UK supposedly has a very high number of UFO sightings.

Its quite amusing that when you try to street view that address, you get a little UFO icon. Funny.

Still not buying it though

edit on 25-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Strange the people with the biggest vlaims on here are the ones that can NEVER provide any proof.

Many members on here spend many hours under the stars and know the night sky VERY well.

Search for the thread Calling all Astrophotographers and you will see what we do.

It's also funny that the people like us with descent equipment and a great knowledge of the night sky and KNOW what we are looking at don't see ufo's.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The implication there is that you are infallible or all-knowing, right? Your position is that everything you see is correctly identified and this is why you never see anything unidentified.

Many astronomers have seen moving lights or objects they couldn't identify. Some remained unidentified and others would use probability to interpret their sightings. They might lack the certainty of your position and would, instead, support explanations like space debris, meteors, birds etc. Another example could be TLP where we have current and historical observations being reported and we still lack the certainty to call them identified or explained.

It's a myth that astronomers never see UFOs in the same way it's a myth that UFOs must be flying alien ships from space.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: wmd_2008

The implication there is that you are infallible or all-knowing, right? Your position is that everything you see is correctly identified and this is why you never see anything unidentified.

Many astronomers have seen moving lights or objects they couldn't identify. Some remained unidentified and others would use probability to interpret their sightings. They might lack the certainty of your position and would, instead, support explanations like space debris, meteors, birds etc. Another example could be TLP where we have current and historical observations being reported and we still lack the certainty to call them identified or explained.

It's a myth that astronomers never see UFOs in the same way it's a myth that UFOs must be flying alien ships from space.

I dont think he was implying that at all.his point is that amateur astronomers like us spend hundreds if not thousands of nights looking up and most of us have not seen alien craft. There might have been a few odd lights we have see, I have certainly seen a few many years ago that leave me puzzled even today...but i dont for a second think they were alien in origin.
I can't explain what I saw but so what? I don't know every likely explanation but my physics background leads me to believe that there IS a reasonable one.

The trouble is that people want it to be true so badly they jump to that conclusion way too fast. All we are asking for is some proof.

Millions of people have supposedly seen them, people have supposedly been abducted, even our own members on ATS say they are in regular contact with them...this has been going on since the 40s or 50s and yet not a single piece of verifiable or conclusive proof exists. After all these years and all these supposed sightings you guys have nothing to show.

And yet you dare to call us close minded or ask US to proves they don't exist? Insane.

I want aliens to be true more than anything. That doesn't mean that every light I can't explain will automatically be enough to convince me they are here. Unlike some people...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

And yet you dare to call us close minded or ask US to proves they don't exist? Insane.

Loving the 'you' thing in there. Loving the 'we' too. Classy

I haven't called you close-minded and I haven't said UFO reports are of aliens.

Shall I try again? My point was that people (even astronomers) see things they cannot identify. It was also that when someone says they can identify every single thing they see, they are missing out on the small chance that they can be in error.

A good case in point is how you've misidentified me as a believer that UFOs = alien spaceships. Or that you've characterised me as someone who's opposed to science, astronomers or the skeptical position. Errors are natural, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join