It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: DebtSlave

The Tarsier animal is also misleading people to think they are gray aliens.

Them bastards keep abducting me and probing me for fruit. I keep trying to tell them that I ain't got fruit up me ass!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Yep case closed.

All UFOs are swamp gas and burds.

sorry but i will take a pilots word with countless fly time hours any day over some nut job. pilots can tell between a bird and ufo.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: radkrish

Comparing ufos with unicorns is outdated, ridiculous and does not even make any sense. There are no instances of people all over the world spotting unicorns, spaghetti monsters or superman in the skies. But people have indeed witnessed strange lights, saucers, unidentified objects appearing and disappearing, making physically implausible manoeuvres , landing and leaving physical traces on the ground etc etc. This is what Allen Hynek mentioned in his book. There is evidence. But no amount of evidence is going to change our approach. The laughing stock is not the ufo community but its the people who are not willing to put some time into it, study it yet give away statements like 'ufos cant be real because there are no ufos´. Hard proof..what kind of proof? There is no undeniable proof of ufos. There will never be one if we continue to go this way. But there is evidence if you look in the right areas.

Hynek also said

.....We don’t have UFOs....only UFO reports.....

Those reports are evidence of UFOs. Evidence of objects in the sky that could not be identified.

But many people get confused and think UFOs are alien spacecraft. Of which there is no conclusive evidence.

edit on 22/3/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
One other thing I noticed from the video in the OP is that the voice does not sound quite right to me.

In fact there is a bit of 'product placement' as well.

Here's the video again :

At first it sounds like a "Welsh" accent. But the inflexions are slightly unnatural.

In fact I believe it was created with the same software quoted on this website :

www.rnib.org.uk...

Click here to listen to the "Welsh" synthetic voice demo

Why this was the case could be as simple as not wanting to record their own voice. Just an observation that's all.

edit on 22/3/16 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am late to the thread but it occurs to me that the birds are in fact so high in the air that they are getting sun glow. This might be from the birds being able to see further over the horizon. A placer where the observer has no sun at the local elevation but higher up the birds still have a glint of sun.. Could also be that the camera is capturing their heat against the cold air but not as likely as the sun glow theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Watch the video again. The UFO hunter is comparing his footage against other (what he considers) real UFO footage taken by other people. What do you think of this UFO footage? Looks legit to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

How is it not proof? You can use a parabolic microphone, a device that can hear a mouse pissing on a cotton ball from across the room, and get crystal clear EVPs. Those are big and clunky, and for that and other reasons, they choose to use handheld voice recorders. On top of that, it is something that can be tested over and over, by anyone and everyone, and the same result always occurs... intelligent responses to the questions asked.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Show us your evidence so we know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The Tarsier animal is also misleading people to think they are gray aliens.

Lol!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Depends where you live i guess.In some places the wood for that particular coffin is still growing on the tree.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Some of the birds you can see their wings. They are big and yes they are reflecting light, they are not actually glowing. It's a good observation, but I don't think it is the case. I honestly have no idea why they are reflecting orange light, and why some birds "glow" while others do not.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: game over man

That's too bad you assume a question is bating, what happened to people agreeing to disagree...I read the entire thread and chimed in, you even said you believe some sightings remain unexplained. It's crazy to think that we have never been visited when science predicts when we will visit other stars one day.

In your CGI career, you never had to predict or forecast anything in your work to advance your career and increase your work? You don't have goals that you believe in? Where is your proof of already accomplishing those goals beforehand? There is no proof you will accomplish your goals until you accomplish them.

Both science and pseudo-science believes/predicts/has goals set to discover alien life, alien visitation, and past alien visitation. They don't have proof either.

So you are believing/predicting that we have never been visited. You are also using no proof.

It's really up in the air, both sides of the argument have no proof.

I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Science predicts we will visit other world's one day? Not that I know of mate. There is no reason to believe we will ever be able to accelerate ships to near light speed and/ create wormholes. And that just the physics of the problem. Not even started on biology. So, no...science does not predict anything of the sort. If it did, I would be a bit more inclined to believe we have been visited.

As for predicting things in my job or in my carreer...im sorry, I don't understand the point you are trying to make there. Genuinely.
Any guesses I've made in my life of that sort were educated guesses done using knowledge or previous experiences. What's that got to do would believing in alien UFO'S?

Yes science does...if you're that oblivious to it then you don't visit the science or space exploration forums often enough/at all or follow anything online. In fact what science is working on is far more wow-factor than ufology. They are constantly discovering strange things/events in the cosmos that constantly change our perspective and understandings of the universe, both in the logical and illogical. It's really much more exciting.

For ufo sightings, past or future alien visitation, those who are studying it are using educated guess and previous knowledge too, it's what they use as evidence. There is also those who believe there is evidence of the government covering up evidence of contact with alien space craft.

Please list here what exactly is predicting that we will definitely be visiting stars.

You've never heard of the Alcubierrre Drive?

It has serious potential.

Man, do you know how much energy it would require for warp drive? Bending space time? I clicked on your link, and got off that site in two seconds. You are talking about the same amount of energy as that of a black hole!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Depends where you live i guess.In some places the wood for that particular coffin is still growing on the tree.

So says you. Show me then...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DebtSlave

How is it not proof? You can use a parabolic microphone, a device that can hear a mouse pissing on a cotton ball from across the room, and get crystal clear EVPs. Those are big and clunky, and for that and other reasons, they choose to use handheld voice recorders. On top of that, it is something that can be tested over and over, by anyone and everyone, and the same result always occurs... intelligent responses to the questions asked.

If all this was real and could be proven it would be all over the news. The people involved would be famous and make millions.

If you can prove all this...them do it mate. And kudos on all your new found riches. I look forward to watching your TED talk and to reading your bestseller amazon #1 book.

If all you are going to show me though is youtube videos or idiotic ghost programs on Discovery...them you lost me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The problem with Ghost Hunters and programs like that is they NEVER want to prove there are no such thing as ghosts or orbs because they would be out of a job.

As for orbs various things can cause that eg dust particles in the air close to the camera and out of focus due to depth of field.

The Sony A7S is a great camera for night shots and Astrophotography.

Many youtube ufo sites will have their income destroyed if their subscribers see that video.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Well lets see were I live street lights are sodium lamps so orange light birds above them look orange shock horror, drive to the local retail park using white lights birds look white shock horror.

It's not rocket science

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Crap equipment crap results!

Look at the NOISE on his video compared to the Sony A7S.

These from a thread I posted in Oct 2014 about the Sony A7S

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Look like there's no connection between birds and ufo's

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is just a SONY advertisement.

The video mentions shows and names the specific camera models on numerous occasions and the mentions are too frequent to be coincidence.

My question is can other brands of camera capable of producing a similar quality? I seen the SONY name flash at least ten times. Glowing birds or less than subtle sponsored content?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I knew it.

it is an ad poorly disguised as a effort to debunk UFO's. I'm surprised no one else picked it up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join