It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have seen tons and tons of videos like this guys, and I have always wondered if they are just birds. They are so small, but they literally glow under a night vision scope. Whats more is that they glow orange and also they move in triangle formations, just like legitimate UFO sightings. I've never seen nocturnal birds that glow orange, but after watching this I now understand that they do exist and they are misleading people into thinking they are UFOs or orbs (whatever your world view belief system is).

There was actually a MUFON case showing these glowing birds. I will try to find it. I got a million youtube vids on my computer. I'll be back in 20.

edit on 21-3-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Another nail in the already firmly nailed shut coffin of UFOs

Interesting video. Thanks

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yep case closed.

All UFOs are swamp gas and burds.

edit on 21-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Yep case closed.

All UFOs are swamp gas and burds.

interesting, i dont recall anyone saying that. I said another nail. Which it is.

Also, only UFO believers ever say the words swamp gas.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Yes, just like that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yes, just like that.

Well, this and not a single convincing/non fake image or video of a UFO in existence, yes.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Nail in the coffin implies that the subject is essentially "dead."

Im just going to say i disagree with that, strongly.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Cheers

Thats cool. I would disagree too if there was even a minute shred of proof, but there isnt.

...but to each their own.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Found it!

This is from the MUFON YouTube channel. It is an actual case they are studying. They are just birds.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DebtSlave

Found it!

This is from the MUFON YouTube channel. It is an actual case they are studying. They are just birds.

That video is exactly the reason people make fun of UFO believers. Its embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't see any wings. That, and they do look like balls of light. Just sayin.

edit on 21-3-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DebtSlave

I don't see any wings. That, and they do look like balls of light. Just sayin.

My point is its not even considered that they might be birds. Are people so unaware that light can play incredible tricks on the eyes? tricks of light/shadow etc are extremely well documented and even more varied and common.

No, it cant be anything other than a UFO. Now...lets add some spooky, "UFO" music in the background to really convince people. Its a joke and embarrassing that any adults like the guy in it would get involved.

Its like people who take images of planes with their cameras and the wings arent really visible due to reflections/glare, whatever and they scream "TUBE SHAPED UFO!!"

My point it that UFO should be the very very last conclusion to come to. But UFO believers tend to be so dishonest with themselves because they want it to be true that they jump to the last conclusion first. And then get touchy when we make fun of them.

Start acting like rational adults and maybe we can discuss things (not you Op, just saying in general)

edit on 21-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Cheers

Thats cool. I would disagree too if there was even a minute shred of proof, but there isnt.

Finally. Proof they don't exist. Since you don't have a shred of proof, absolutely none exists. I'm waiting breathlessly for your thesis proving there is nothing "unidentified" in 70 years of the UFO phenomenon. I'm interested in hearing about your vast research of government files. I'm surprised you're even on here with your top secret clearance.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Cheers

Finally. Proof they don't exist. Since you don't have a shred of proof, absolutely none exists. I'm waiting breathlessly for your thesis proving there is nothing "unidentified" in 70 years of the UFO phenomenon. I'm interested in hearing about your vast research of government files. I'm surprised you're even on here with your top secret clearance.

You are the ones making the incredible claim. You have to provide the proof.

That's how it works. How do you not know this?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Cheers

By the way, im well aware there are cases that have gone unexplained. My point is that none of them are aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

We'll just have to wait and see. No hard feeling at all mate...my sister is deathly terrified of space and aliens so i have a soft spot for those who believe a certain reality.

I just get a little sensitive because i have experiences that provide overwhelming suggestion of a few hypotheses.
edit on 21-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Cheers

By the way, im well aware there are cases that have gone unexplained. My point is that none of them are aliens.

Uh, you didn't originally say anything about the word 'aliens'. Here, let me help you move that goalpost.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I understand the context of your argument, but some people don't believe UFOs to be material, but rather spiritual. For instance, Ghost Adventures shows lots of tiny balls of light the talk into their EVP devices. I think it is the ghost hunters, not the UFO hunters, who are keeping these glowing bird videos alive and popular in demand. You are right though, most people classify these balls of light as material UFOs.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Cheers

Uh, you didn't originally say anything about the word 'aliens'. Here, let me help you move that goalpost.

Oh please...you know i am talking about alien UFOs

Its very clear i was talking about alien UFOs. Stop playing childish games please.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We'll just have to wait and see. No hard feeling at all mate...my sister is deathly terrified of space and aliens so i have a soft spot for those who believe a certain reality.

I just get a little sensitive because i have experiences that provide overwhelming suggestion of a few hypotheses.

Hey, i really really REALLY want you guys to be right. I believe life is rife in the universe. I just don't believe that any of them are visiting or have visited us.

But for me, the thing i want to see the most before i die is confirmaton of life elsewhere. Its all i want to know before i die That we are not alone in the universe.

But, as important as it is to me, i'm not about to compromise myself by believing in stupid, fake ufo videos.

I hope you are right, i promise you i do. But there is no proof yet. Maybe one day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join