It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

I don't mean to correct you, but night vision sees infrared light, whereas thermal sees heat.

Night vision is actually light amplification. It amplifies light in the visible band. It is not infrared.

Infrared radiation is emitted by all objects (well, anything above absolute zero anyway). Thermal imaging is heat imaging.

www.differencebetween.net...

edit on 3/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DebtSlave

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Define, "hard proof." If you have a personal experience, such as witnessing a UFO in the sky, or a ghost manifesting in your bedroom, would that be proof? And if so, why are others personal experiences not taken into account with your reasoning that the paranormal is BS?

Hard proof would be undeniable video or photographic evidence and/or MASS experience (i.e: whole cities) and/or serious news coverage.

If YOU experienced a UFO or a ghost..good for you, but its not going to convince me. The mind and the eyes are very very well known to play tricks on people.

So, of all the UFO videos, none are considered compelling evidence to you? You think they are ALL faked?

Not all faked no. But just not showing alien craft. Some are fake, some are cgi, the rest are videos of things mistaken for alien craft.

There is a reason why UFO sighting claims supposedly go up when Venus is shining bright in the sky. I have seen a few posts myself of people here om ATS sayign they saw a UFO floating in the sky. When they are shown that it was just Venus, they say no but it was moving silently through the trees, etc...

Now we have the ISS up there, countless satellites every night, drones, chinese lanterns, private planes etc...if someone wants to believe badly enough, any one of those can "act not like ive ever seen X act before"

Come on.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is just all opinion on your part, about the entire shebang.
the way I see it, your entire frame of reference is completely lacking in knowledge about the subject, and your entire basis is pure conjecture. But that is okay too, you are completely free to see it as anything you wish, as uneducated about the subject as it truly is..

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm always tickled when proponents of UFO and alien phenomenon say that there is a mountain of evidence. If there is so much evidence it wouldn't be a theory at this point. Because it's still a theory and not a fact only diminishes the validity of the "mountain" of evidence to the point of irrelevance. The more they pile on the sillier it becomes.
edit on 21-3-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This is just all opinion on your part, about the entire shebang.
the way I see it, your entire frame of reference is completely lacking in knowledge about the subject, and your entire basis is pure conjecture. But that is okay too, you are completely free to see it as anything you wish, as uneducated about the subject as it truly is..

Whatever you say mate. Is that all you got? Calling me uneducated (on the matter)?I think asking for some evidence of your extraordinary claims is very reasonable. By the way, nice ignoring my "you make the claim, you have to provide the proof" . Guess, you don't have an answer for that eh?

If so, ill ask again. Please prove to me that unicorns don't exist. Because i day say that they do.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
LOL, when you don't have anything, just throw up the unicorn card again.. I love it!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I'm always tickled when proponents of UFO and alien phenomenon say that there is a mountain of evidence. If there is so much evidence it wouldn't be a theory at this point. Because it's still a theory and not a fact only diminishes the validity of the "mountain" of evidence to the point of irrelevance. The more they pile on the sillier it becomes.

That's because they use the term evidence VERY loosely. Its a good thing scientists the world over dont do that otherwise we would still be in the industrial age.

"I have TONS of proof that the tachyon exists...just nothing conclusive"
"Meh...thats fine, we'll mark it as discovered"

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

LOL, when you don't have anything, just throw up the unicorn card again.. I love it!

Answer the question. Dont take it out of context. That's dishonest and childish.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ATTEN:

This discussion is drifting way off topic. Please return to the topic of the thread.

"UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds"

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
erased to remove drift
edit on 21-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm interested to see how many people will go back and correct themselves and their evidence based on the information presented or continue to present a false narrative. I applaud the guy for debunking his own work. That's a start.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't mean to correct you, but night vision sees infrared light, whereas thermal sees heat.

Night vision is actually light amplification. It amplifies light in the visible band. It is not infrared.

Infrared radiation is emitted by all objects (well, anything above absolute zero anyway). Thermal imaging is heat imaging.

www.differencebetween.net...

Yes, thermal can see infrared radation. Night vision can see just below the normal visible spectrum, but we are now way off point...

"The human eye is sensitive to light from about 400 nm (blue) to about 750 nm (red) and longer wavelengths are considered infrared. The wavelength sensitivity of the Sony "Nightshot" mode extends to a wavelength of approximately 1 micron or 1000 nm, which is near-IR."

www.bealecorner.com...

www.buzzle.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't see any wings. That, and they do look like balls of light. Just sayin.

My point is its not even considered that they might be birds. Are people so unaware that light can play incredible tricks on the eyes? tricks of light/shadow etc are extremely well documented and even more varied and common.

No, it cant be anything other than a UFO. Now...lets add some spooky, "UFO" music in the background to really convince people. Its a joke and embarrassing that any adults like the guy in it would get involved.

Its like people who take images of planes with their cameras and the wings arent really visible due to reflections/glare, whatever and they scream "TUBE SHAPED UFO!!"

My point it that UFO should be the very very last conclusion to come to. But UFO believers tend to be so dishonest with themselves because they want it to be true that they jump to the last conclusion first. And then get touchy when we make fun of them.

Start acting like rational adults and maybe we can discuss things (not you Op, just saying in general)

You said UFO 5 times. You do realize a UFO is anything that is unidentified and flying right? Doesn't always mean aliens, just means not identified.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Answer the question. Dont take it out of context. That's dishonest and childish.

I never made any claim, I have been watching you make the claims in all your posts that the entire subject is total rubbish. If it is so easy for you, then prove to everyone what you say.

You are making the claim that alien craft exist.

I'm not replying to you anymore mate. You are playing silly games and i'm not into that at all. You are free to believe this means i am wrong and "running away"

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

My point is its not even considered that they might be birds. Are people so unaware that light can play incredible tricks on the eyes? tricks of light/shadow etc are extremely well documented and even more varied and common.

No, it cant be anything other than a UFO. Now...lets add some spooky, "UFO" music in the background to really convince people. Its a joke and embarrassing that any adults like the guy in it would get involved.

Its like people who take images of planes with their cameras and the wings arent really visible due to reflections/glare, whatever and they scream "TUBE SHAPED UFO!!"

My point it that UFO should be the very very last conclusion to come to. But UFO believers tend to be so dishonest with themselves because they want it to be true that they jump to the last conclusion first. And then get touchy when we make fun of them.

Start acting like rational adults and maybe we can discuss things (not you Op, just saying in general)

You said UFO 5 times. You do realize a UFO is anything that is unidentified and flying right? Doesn't always mean aliens, just means not identified.

Its clear i'm talking about UFOs as in alien UFOs

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm interested to see how many people will go back and correct themselves and their evidence based on the information presented or continue to present a false narrative. I applaud the guy for debunking his own work. That's a start.

Absolutely, i def applaud the guy in the video. THAT is the kind of UFO believer i can have a discussion with. Not that hes in here of course.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The point I am making is this, you claim you want good video evidence... however, the better the evidence, the more likely people like you are going to say it's just CGI! I think what you need is a personal experience, and I think you should be listening to others personal experiences as well. These ghost and UFO paranormal sightings are not all just a coincidence. Personal accounts are like witness in a trial, they are the most credible sources and to deny all of them is to deny yourself the truth.

edit on 21-3-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Its clear i'm talking about UFOs as in alien UFOs

There are a lot of man-made aircraft over time that have been mistaken for UFO's. That doesn't discredit all UFO sightings. There ARE good case examples, but nothing that would ever draw conclusiveness to the subject either way.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Lol! Probably nobody.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Personal accounts are like witness in a trial, they are the most credible sources and to deny all of them is to deny yourself the truth.

Actually, eyewitness reports are about the least reliable evidence at trial. However, in conjunction with physical evidence which can be tied to a case, the can lend support.

How many people, convicted on eyewitness testimony, have been exonerated by DNA evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join