It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Haha LOL your too funny

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Wow, quite stunned at many of the comments, using a bird video to say UFO's are fake?

Point of fact, UFO's are REAL, FACT...Yes, that's right, they are real, we do get unidentified flying objects in the sky, FACT.

Are they alien, who knows but UFO's are real...

Do people make mistakes, absolutely, do they lie, totally, does that mean none exist, NO...

I believe there's something up there at times, I've seen two but I've never said they were aliens, I have no clue as to what I saw other than it was so many times bigger than ANYTHING I've seen flying that is known and it defied gravity but having no viewable system to keep it up in the air let alone moving slowly in a controlled manner (it wasn't a balloon).

But as I always say, believe in religion and all its zero proofs and you are fine, believe that there's other creatures in the vastness of space who might just be light years ahead of us in intelligence and maybe found a way to travel here at some point with the same depictions of them in scripture, drawings and statues and now you are suddenly a fully paid up member of the loon brigade...

Sorry folks, you can't have it all ways..Are there what we would call aliens out there, maths and science says YES, have they been here, that's another story...

Regarding the religion part of your post, I really cannot agree - at all. The basic, absolute basic tenet of religion is faith. It's people who don't believe in whatever religion who demand proof, evidence. You simply cannot compare that to ET visitation and expect to get a free ride.

Regarding ET visitation, you may be like Mulder and just want to believe - I want to know. I saw something I can't explain roughly 30 years ago, and I had a witness (girlfriend at the time) that still sticks in my mind, but I have to counter balance that with the fact that there is no logical reason why at least 5,000 people wouldn't have thought it as strange and I can see no logical reason why out of such a large group (basing that on local population of around 60,000 over a radius of around 20 - 30 miles and the time being around 10pm on a dark night) no one else ever came forward to say they had seen anything. Why would that be the case? Maybe what looked really strange in deserted wasteland with no lighting and a place known locally to be considered a bit spooky looked perfectly natural and normal elsewhere and context plus perspective of vision just created something unusual to us. All I can think is on that night I saw something weird but that's as far as I'm prepared to sum it up as I have nothing else that's worth saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hmm.. was a video where you can clearly see flapping wings ever at the top of any serious UFO researchers list? Certainly not mine.. obviously birds.

For those who clamor about nails and coffins and all that.. how about focusing on the cases that have actual merit. Whenever a real case comes up, be it Phoenix lights, or Tehran 1972, or a couple dozen other very solid cases, those are simply.. ignored. No mentions of nails or coffins for those videos.. they can't be disproved, so they are conveniently ignored.

And so it goes: the # of relevant cases each year is quite small. For those cases, we often see a post here with great detail.. they basically get no responses from the dubious.. who instead take posts like this.. about birds and umbrellas (remember that post?), and keep it going for 80 pages of ridiculous conjuncture.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: wmd_2008

I knew it.

it is an ad poorly disguised as a effort to debunk UFO's. I'm surprised no one else picked it up.

Cough!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

.....how about focusing on the cases that have actual merit. Whenever a real case comes up, be it Phoenix lights, or Tehran 1972, or a couple dozen other very solid cases, those are simply.. ignored. No mentions of nails or coffins for those videos.. they can't be disproved, so they are conveniently ignored.

I think you will find that the Phoenix Lights video have already been subjected to heavy analysis. The Tehran case was in 1976, if it's the same one I'm thinking about, and there is no video of that incident that I know of.

We've also seen that the pictures and video from the 1952 Washington DC UFO flap are not genuine (although the incident really did happen).

And so it goes: the # of relevant cases each year is quite small. For those cases, we often see a post here with great detail.. they basically get no responses from the dubious..

I would say quite the opposite. Many of the detailed threads have triggered a lot of interest and debate from all points of view.

edit on 23/3/16 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Lt Colonel Corso, Element 115, the Cash – Landrum incident, Dr. Josef Allen Hynek, the NASA videos, Puma Punku, UFO’s over Washington DC 1952, Google “Ufo sightings” 792,000 results.

Egypt’s Old Kingdom, Genesis 6:4, the Guatemalan sink holes, Russian dolmans, Baalbek, the Plain of Jars. . .

Einstein and Opperhimer on Celestial Bodies; June 1947 “And now the final question of whether the presence of celestial astroplanes in our atmosphere is a direct result of our testing atomic weapons.”

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek "Ridicule is not part of the scientific method, and people should not be taught that it is.”

Albert Einstein "As a human being, one has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to see clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with what exists."

Albert Einstein “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 51Exile

Welcome to ATS

But what was your point please?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: OneGoal

Yep case closed.

All UFOs are swamp gas and burds.

interesting, i dont recall anyone saying that. I said another nail. Which it is.

Also, only UFO believers ever say the words swamp gas.

The fact that there's approx. 200 billion stars, in this galaxy alone means you'll never have enough nails for that coffin my friend!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I said another nail. Which it is.

No, it isn't.

only UFO believers ever say the words swamp gas.

Because the original applicators of the word, being debunkers, have abandoned its use due to it's pejorative connotations.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't think I'm gonna win this argument with you. All I can say is try to be a little more open minded. Watch Ghost Adventures sometime, it might open your eyes. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't believe the philosophy that the Ghost Adventure crew preaches, but their evidence is the best. I have never seen a show get so many orb video captures AT THE SAME TIME as getting EVP captures on their digital voice recorders. These cannot all be coincidences.

edit on 23-3-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, if you watch the video, which you obviously didn't, you will see the UFO hunter compares video clips of "glowing" birds to traditional not glowing regular bird videos. Watch it again. It's not rocket science, but the phenomenon has not been debunked... why they are gleeming orange while other birds are not is the big unknown.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I don't think it's an ad... I don't see any links to buy the camera. I think the reason why it is mentioned is so people understand that it is the new "night vision in color" technology, vs traditional night vision, which has allowed the UFO hunter to capture the wings on these tiny glowing birds.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: DebtSlave

I understand the context of your argument, but some people don't believe UFOs to be material, but rather spiritual. For instance, Ghost Adventures shows lots of tiny balls of light the talk into their EVP devices. I think it is the ghost hunters, not the UFO hunters, who are keeping these glowing bird videos alive and popular in demand. You are right though, most people classify these balls of light as material UFOs.

I suspect there are not many people who have NOT seen a UFO but believe in them...For those of us who have seen actual UFOs I don't think we are out to prove anything...

I wasn't aware that there are nocturnal birds that fly in flocks...Those that fly in formations to my knowledge are ducks and geese...While I have seen these flocks fly in a straight line it was always in a maneuver to change the lead bird position and they always quickly go back to a v type formation...

These formations could very well be birds but there is nothing conclusive...The UFOs I have seen were definitely not birds...

Ah well, you see, i don't believe in spirits or ghosts or god or anything like that for the very same reason i don't believe in UFOs (alien UFOS...). Zero proof.

I'm open to change my mind about anything, but it will have to be hard proof.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 51Exile

Best post yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He's responding to all the UFO naysayers.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

You are doing great. But your last post above to mirageman does not have a reply-to link that parses to a mirageman post. Can you edit it?

Sorry, I see now that you seem to be amending that post from 51Exile

Thanks.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't believe the philosophy that the Ghost Adventure crew preaches, but their evidence is the best. I have never seen a show get so many orb video captures AT THE SAME TIME as getting EVP captures on their digital voice recorders. These cannot all be coincidences.

What?

You do know that these shows have to labelled "for entertainment only" here in the UK because they are often scripted and made "for your entertainment". This is to protect gullible people from believing these shows are actual showing anything relating to "ghosts" or whatever else they claim but cannot prove. Unfortunately the really gullible ones do not understand the "for entertainment only" proclamation and believe it to be fact.

Think! Why would you use a digital voice recorder when the TV microphones have a much greater depth and quality of sound recording?

Because they are all FAKED!
edit on 24/3/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

He's responding to all the UFO naysayers.

Right OK. UFOs exist. It's working out what they actually are is the problem. We've been trying for 70 years and actually solved some of the cases. Others are still somewhat of a mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join