It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Admits And Proves WIth Video Evidence He Has Been Filming Glowing Nocturnal Birds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: 3danimator2014

That's too bad you assume a question is bating, what happened to people agreeing to disagree...I read the entire thread and chimed in, you even said you believe some sightings remain unexplained. It's crazy to think that we have never been visited when science predicts when we will visit other stars one day.

In your CGI career, you never had to predict or forecast anything in your work to advance your career and increase your work? You don't have goals that you believe in? Where is your proof of already accomplishing those goals beforehand? There is no proof you will accomplish your goals until you accomplish them.

Both science and pseudo-science believes/predicts/has goals set to discover alien life, alien visitation, and past alien visitation. They don't have proof either.

So you are believing/predicting that we have never been visited. You are also using no proof.

It's really up in the air, both sides of the argument have no proof.

I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Science predicts we will visit other world's one day? Not that I know of mate. There is no reason to believe we will ever be able to accelerate ships to near light speed and/ create wormholes. And that just the physics of the problem. Not even started on biology. So, no...science does not predict anything of the sort. If it did, I would be a bit more inclined to believe we have been visited.

As for predicting things in my job or in my carreer...im sorry, I don't understand the point you are trying to make there. Genuinely.
Any guesses I've made in my life of that sort were educated guesses done using knowledge or previous experiences. What's that got to do would believing in alien UFO'S?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

The Tarsier animal is also misleading people to think they are gray aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

That's too bad you assume a question is bating, what happened to people agreeing to disagree...I read the entire thread and chimed in, you even said you believe some sightings remain unexplained. It's crazy to think that we have never been visited when science predicts when we will visit other stars one day.

In your CGI career, you never had to predict or forecast anything in your work to advance your career and increase your work? You don't have goals that you believe in? Where is your proof of already accomplishing those goals beforehand? There is no proof you will accomplish your goals until you accomplish them.

Both science and pseudo-science believes/predicts/has goals set to discover alien life, alien visitation, and past alien visitation. They don't have proof either.

So you are believing/predicting that we have never been visited. You are also using no proof.

Science predicts we will visit other world's one day? Not that I know of mate. There is no reason to believe we will ever be able to accelerate ships to near light speed and/ create wormholes. And that just the physics of the problem. Not even started on biology. So, no...science does not predict anything of the sort. If it did, I would be a bit more inclined to believe we have been visited.

As for predicting things in my job or in my carreer...im sorry, I don't understand the point you are trying to make there. Genuinely.
Any guesses I've made in my life of that sort were educated guesses done using knowledge or previous experiences. What's that got to do would believing in alien UFO'S?

Yes science does...if you're that oblivious to it then you don't visit the science or space exploration forums often enough/at all or follow anything online. In fact what science is working on is far more wow-factor than ufology. They are constantly discovering strange things/events in the cosmos that constantly change our perspective and understandings of the universe, both in the logical and illogical. It's really much more exciting.

For ufo sightings, past or future alien visitation, those who are studying it are using educated guess and previous knowledge too, it's what they use as evidence. There is also those who believe there is evidence of the government covering up evidence of contact with alien space craft.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yes science does...if you're that oblivious to it then you don't visit the science or space exploration forums often enough/at all or follow anything online. In fact what science is working on is far more wow-factor than ufology. They are constantly discovering strange things/events in the cosmos that constantly change our perspective and understandings of the universe, both in the logical and illogical. It's really much more exciting.

For ufo sightings, past or future alien visitation, those who are studying it are using educated guess and previous knowledge too, it's what they use as evidence. There is also those who believe there is evidence of the government covering up evidence of contact with alien space craft.

Well..I studied for a master degree in physics from Exeter university in the UK...so i am aware if what physics is up to.

Please list here what exactly is predicting that we will definitely be visiting stars.
edit on 21-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Double post.

Sorry
edit on 21-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

A natural progression of technology indicates mankind will visit out into space, and we are already doing it. Mars missions? Pluto? And they don't have to be manned missions to say we are heading out into space already, but just based on our history so far, and our slow creep out into the solar system, predicts we will visit out further to the stars, or attempt to based on what we are already doing, and what mankind always does, which is exploring the unknown so it becomes the known.
This is NASA's mission right now! Exploring the unknown to learn and gain progress in every area of science. I hope this helps..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

A natural progression of technology indicates mankind will visit out into space, and we are already doing it. Mars missions? Pluto? And they don't have to be manned missions to say we are heading out into space already, but just based on our history so far, and our slow creep out into the solar system, predicts we will visit out further to the stars, or attempt to based on what we are already doing, and what mankind always does, which is exploring the unknown so it becomes the known.
This is NASA's mission right now! Exploring the unknown to learn and gain progress in every area of science. I hope this helps..

No. That's not predicting anything. The closest star is over 4 light years away. We can barely do a fraction of the speed of light and there is nothing to definitely predict we will ever get anywhere near it.

I happen to believe we will. But it's just a hunch and some wishful thinking. It's not based on any science we know or might know anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

No. That's not predicting anything. The closest star is over 4 light years away. We can barely do a fraction of the speed of light and there is nothing to definitely predict we will ever get anywhere near it.

I happen to believe we will. But it's just a hunch and some wishful thinking. It's not based on any science we know or might know anytime soon.

The way I am hearing the word "predict" by another poster to me though, means by our behavior and how we develop, that based on this way mankind is, that this predicts we will travel to the stars because of how we are, namely explorers. I suppose since we don't yet travel to them, one could say it is wishfull thinking or a hunch, but I see it more as inevitable. (If we survive long enough).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The way I am hearing the word "predict" by another poster to me though, means by our behavior and how we develop, that based on this way mankind is, that this predicts we will travel to the stars because of how we are, namely explorers. I suppose since we don't yet travel to them, one could say it is wishfull thinking or a hunch, but I see it more as inevitable. (If we survive long enough).

Well..i sincerely hope you are right.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Please list here what exactly is predicting that we will definitely be visiting stars.

You've never heard of the Alcubierrre Drive?

It has serious potential.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wow, quite stunned at many of the comments, using a bird video to say UFO's are fake?

Point of fact, UFO's are REAL, FACT...Yes, that's right, they are real, we do get unidentified flying objects in the sky, FACT.

Are they alien, who knows but UFO's are real...

Do people make mistakes, absolutely, do they lie, totally, does that mean none exist, NO...

I believe there's something up there at times, I've seen two but I've never said they were aliens, I have no clue as to what I saw other than it was so many times bigger than ANYTHING I've seen flying that is known and it defied gravity but having no viewable system to keep it up in the air let alone moving slowly in a controlled manner (it wasn't a balloon).

But as I always say, believe in religion and all its zero proofs and you are fine, believe that there's other creatures in the vastness of space who might just be light years ahead of us in intelligence and maybe found a way to travel here at some point with the same depictions of them in scripture, drawings and statues and now you are suddenly a fully paid up member of the loon brigade...

Sorry folks, you can't have it all ways..Are there what we would call aliens out there, maths and science says YES, have they been here, that's another story...
edit on 22-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Wow, quite stunned at many of the comments, using a bird video to say UFO's are fake?

Point of fact, UFO's are REAL, FACT...Yes, that's right, they are real, we do get unidentified flying objects in the sky, FACT.

Are they alien, who knows but UFO's are real...

Do people make mistakes, absolutely, do they lie, totally, does that mean none exist, NO...

I believe there's something up there at times, I've seen two but I've never said they were aliens, I have no clue as to what I saw other than it was so many times bigger than ANYTHING I've seen flying that is known and it defied gravity but having no viewable system to keep it up in the air let alone moving slowly in a controlled manner (it wasn't a balloon).

But as I always say, believe in religion and all its zero proofs and you are fine, believe that there's other creatures in the vastness of space who might just be light years ahead of us in intelligence and maybe found a way to travel here at some point with the same depictions of them in scripture, drawings and statues and now you are suddenly a fully paid up member of the loon brigade...

Sorry folks, you can't have it all ways..Are there what we would call aliens out there, maths and science says YES, have they been here, that's another story...

Maths and science say yes?? WOW. Can you show us how exactly they point to this conclusion?

Also, i cant see anyone in here using the video to say that UFO videos are all fake.

edit on 22-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You've never heard of the Alcubierrre Drive?

It has serious potential.

It has potential in the realm of science fiction. We are no where near creating anything like that and may never be. Thank you for illustrating my point.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Your asserting that probability makes a statement true. Is it probable? I suppose anything is if carried out to enough decimal points.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Have you read some other things on that website:

The following is a log written after a short visit to the planet Venus: Space Log – October 22nd, 1998 We decided to undertake a journey. I was with two friends. One of them had taken a trip with me before; the other was new to the process. We were in Colorado and the time was 10:30 PM.

We decided to go on to visit the planet Venus. We went through the process of visualization and proceeded to our destination. All went well with the transport and as I probed my friends mentally, I saw that they were both fine. I then saw myself arriving in a large spaceport full of activity and lights. I felt that I had to register our arrival. This formality took about a minute and I asked that if possible, my comrades and I could meet personal guides to that dimension. I felt that I was granted clearance and that my request was to be approved.

I proceeded to the inner planes of the planet, where all activities are taking place. I could see that the planet was completely filled with space of various shapes and colors. It came to me that the big north - south volume connecting the poles through the center of the sphere was used as the central administration of the planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not really. I saw this exact same thing last May. I watched it for a month. A whole month!! I thought them to be migratory birds too. Almost everyday I would go to my terrace exactly around 9.30 pm and I saw those things flying around even till late night. Flying around is not the exact word to use..shooting around. They flew like they were shot aiming a trajectory. They would sweep across the sky in a matter of seconds. They flew south to north in a peculiar trajectory appearing bright. They were white, and come in batches..around 10 may be more or less. First I thought them to be birds and I was convinced it was birds. They flew higher than the clouds.

After 2 weeks of watching the same pattern, I finally invited some of my friends to take a look. During our gathering one night, we saw some batches high in the sky. After a while, 2 of them flew so low. We didn´t see any evidence of wings. You may say that the wings could have been occluded but I doubt it since they flew straight above our heads. I have seen nocturnal birds flying above my head and the wings can be clearly identified. When birds flutter their wings, the intensity of the reflected light would change drastically..so when they flew so low, we can spot those easily. But this is not the case with these things. They had no wings at all. After the first batch flew over our heads, another batch of around 10 flew again..no identifiable wings this time too. A lot of people have seen these things. Not all are birds. You got to see them to make a conclusion. I am not saying they aren´t birds but its hard to conclude because of my experience now.
edit on 22-3-2016 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I discovered unicorns that poop Osmium. Why would you believe me if i said that if i offered zero proof, Its hilarious, you guys get so touchy...all i want it some hard proof of your incredible claims. As if that's in any way unreasonable.

Comparing ufos with unicorns is outdated, ridiculous and does not even make any sense. There are no instances of people all over the world spotting unicorns, spaghetti monsters or superman in the skies. But people have indeed witnessed strange lights, saucers, unidentified objects appearing and disappearing, making physically implausible manoeuvres , landing and leaving physical traces on the ground etc etc. This is what Allen Hynek mentioned in his book. There is evidence. But no amount of evidence is going to change our approach. The laughing stock is not the ufo community but its the people who are not willing to put some time into it, study it yet give away statements like 'ufos cant be real because there are no ufos´. Hard proof..what kind of proof? There is no undeniable proof of ufos. There will never be one if we continue to go this way. But there is evidence if you look in the right areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: DebtSlave

Much of the problem lies with assumption. Someone sees something they can't explain and they assume the answer lies in the paranormal or the enexplained. Something moves through they sky unconventionally? Aliens. A shadow moves across a wall? Demon. The assumption is made because the witness sees something that defies current and commonly held truths. The problem with the assumption is that it never takes into account the mundane reality that is far more plausible.

This guy talked to many UFO witnesses in his time. He would probably disagree with your assessment.

Another characteristic in interviewing the witnesses is the tendency for the UFO witness to turn first not to the hypothesis that he is looking at a spaceship, but rather it must be an ambulance out there with a blinking red light or that it is a helicopter up there.

There is a conventional interpretation considered first; only then does the witness get out of the car or patrol car and realize the thing is stopped in midair and is going backwards and has six bright lights, or something like that. Only after an economical first hypothesis does the witness, in these impressive cases, go further in his hypotheses, and finally realize he is looking at something he has never seen before.

I like Dr. Hynek's phrase for this, "escalation of hypotheses." This tendency to take a simple guess first and then upgrade it is so characteristic that I emphasize it as a very important point.

Dr. James E. McDonald (1968)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
to the believers little evidence is required; to the skeptics, evidence is always refutable.
the skeptics are always right.

you would think alien believers would just do a quick search on the 20 years of ufo false prophets threads here on ATS ,and 'imminent' disclosure dates or that planet coming for a close flyby to earth or predictions ( oh the predictions forums. i love it. lol).
you would think new ufo enthusiasts would research before becoming 'believers' after seeing youtube vids or 'mufun' or other spurious E.T. source.
edit on 22-3-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

So the witness sees something they have never seen before and we jump to aliens. Lights in the sky behaving oddly. Aliens. I can't understand why
when literally every other possibility exists for what they witness that the default is always aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join