It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Donald Trump: Voters Tired Of Being Led By Stupid People | MSNBC

This is great, if i could i would Vote for this MAN.
edit on 3/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Nice!

Known Trump Supporters..

Clint Eastwood

Kurt Russell

John Voight - Angelina Jole's Father

Brad Pitt's Parents etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Bikers along with Others For Trump:

These Guys Rock!

Signed:
Vikings

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes, and to repeat myself again, IF the logic of the accusations I was addressing is that any actions taken which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump or his followers is indeed an occasion of "suppression of the freedom of speech" ... then logically, actions taken here which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump dissenters here is effectively attempting to "silence free speech at ATS."

You are missing my point in your rush to chide me or correct my thought from your perspective. Further your example "no you are wrong I disagree with you" is not what I refer to here. Neither is honest debate, clearly, and it's specious in the extreme for you to imply that IS what I'm saying.

What we see here all too often (indeed, in this very thread) are forum attack-clones repeatedly assaulting another poster in multiple threads, repeatedly restating and rephrasing another's words with strawman tactics, trying to obfuscate every word, pick nits with every detail, and repeatedly (and falsely) accusing of insult, name calling, abuse, etc. when in fact (as you are doing as well in your post directed at me) those individuals are indeed the ones making UNWARRANTED PERSONAL COMMENTS about someone else designed to insult and belittle them as individuals rather than addressing the points they are making.

This is all not to mention, again, the tautological irony of complaining about the free speech action of inhibiting or confronting directly another free speech action. If I yell over you in a townhall meeting, I am either being an ass, disturbing the peace, or perhaps even assaulting you (if say, I'm in your face, shaking my fingers at you), but indeed we are both equally able to communicate our ideas and beliefs in speech and other publicly expressive acts.

(Not to mention, again, that the suppression of "the freedom of speech" would be an act of the Government, not other citizens. The Government is prevented from doing so by the Constitution, citizens are presented from similar ILLEGAL ACTS by the various civil and criminal laws.)
edit on 22-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Gryphon you're here WOOOT!

lets party!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Gryphon you're here WOOOT!

lets party!

LOL, no ma'am. I've apparently spread enough mayhem in your thread.

I just had to tidy up a loose end. Seems like you're having fun though!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Yes those bikers and Brad Pitts parents, along with others who support trump, are smart people. Ill bet they have a very high iq as well. Maybe not one of the highest, but very close to it.

vote trump

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am, and no you've added a lot to the thread! Input from all sides is valuable and i respect everyone's view here. Thankyou. But i do love debates
They're fun and you actually learn a lot from them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonNova

I would assume so yes, it's interesting that they disagree with their own childrens views, but absolutely not surprising.

Now Kurt Russel i love, he's awesome and i respect his input as i do Clint Eastwood.

These guys are 'f'ing Legends'!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You know, we should create with a few other regulars here a thread focusing on the differences of each candidate and why we like or not like them. I mean it would be different from this one. It would be more focused on the People's opinions rather than those Running. i dunno just an idea i'd played with.

This one does that but one that doesnt focus solely one one candidate but all of them equally.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I am, and no you've added a lot to the thread! Input from all sides is valuable and i respect everyone's view here. Thankyou. But i do love debates
They're fun and you actually learn a lot from them.

Thanks. I'll just repeat again that the use of violence against another to stop their political speech is wrong, shutting down roads and freeways is stupid, and that I believe the vast number of individuals on both "sides" of the Trump issue are good people, however, Mr. Trump is in fact responsible for the conduct of his meetings, and to incite the crowd at his meetings to be violent toward protesters, which in turn invokes violence from other protesters in his further events, is a cycle that has a very clear origin and stopping point: Trump himself.

Aside from that, give the libs/progs/commies hell, Awareness ... just remember that all too often, they're just folks like you as well. Best.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Thankyou i respect that

You're a good guy and i've enjoyed debating with you.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You know, we should create with a few other regulars here a thread focusing on the differences of each candidate and why we like or not like them. I mean it would be different from this one. It would be more focused on the People's opinions rather than those Running. i dunno just an idea i'd played with.

This one does that but one that doesn't focus solely one one candidate but all of them equally.

Sure! For example, Trump actually does have a good idea here and there, and Hillary/Bernie certainly have more than a few bad ones. I'ld be glad to participate in a civil thread based on facts if you start one.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Welcome to the cyber world where true is what gets the most posts.

Maybe he is lying maybe he is not, but it did come directly from him so I give him the benfit of the daught.

Of coruse there was this post about a guy that saw a post that talked about a chat....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

If you would help me with it i'd appreciate it. It doesn't matter who starts it, i would support it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The movie version of the political process 2500 yrs ago, in slices. 'smile'

Sig:

VIKINGS

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
mental , doesn't matter who wins the US will still get the #ty end of the stick !

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's hard to take this thread seriously. Kurt Russell and doubt is now spelled daught. Things are looking up for America.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Omarosa Discusses GOP Attacks On Donald Trump | MSNBC

She was great - she ripped that hack interviewer to pieces

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, and to repeat myself again, IF the logic of the accusations I was addressing is that any actions taken which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump or his followers is indeed an occasion of "suppression of the freedom of speech" ... then logically, actions taken here which may impede or inhibit speech on the part of Trump dissenters here is effectively attempting to "silence free speech at ATS."

You are conflating having a disagreement with censoring someone. To inhibit or impede speech, as you say, means to try to stop someone from speaking, or in the case of the protests blocking the road, to stop other people from hearing a speech. This is not happening on this thread or board. Instead, people who are defending Trump are arguing people against Trump. That is perfectly acceptable. Now, if a person were somehow hacking your computer so you couldn't respond, or getting the mods to remove your posts, then that would be inhibiting or impeding your speech, but I do not see that happening here.

You are missing my point in your rush to chide me or correct my thought from your perspective. Further your example "no you are wrong I disagree with you" is not what I refer to here. Neither is honest debate, clearly, and it's specious in the extreme for you to imply that IS what I'm saying.

What we see here all too often (indeed, in this very thread) are forum attack-clones repeatedly assaulting another poster in multiple threads, repeatedly restating and rephrasing another's words with strawman tactics, trying to obfuscate every word, pick nits with every detail, and repeatedly (and falsely) accusing of insult, name calling, abuse, etc. when in fact (as you are doing as well in your post directed at me) those individuals are indeed the ones making UNWARRANTED PERSONAL COMMENTS about someone else designed to insult and belittle them as individuals rather than addressing the points they are making.

First off about you claiming people are forum attack clones. So because a group of passionate Trump supporters post on threads about him they are all clones? Sounds like you are making a personal attack here. Also, would that mean people that repeatedly post against Trump are merely "clones" as well?

Other than that, all of your points here still come down to nothing more than people debating poorly, maybe even lying at worst. This is still not censorship!!! How can you not see that?

I do not know where these personal insults you are mentioning come from, but to claim that is what I have done to you is absurd. I responded to a post you made that said Trump supporters were being hypocritical by complaining about people trying to stop people from hearing his message, while at the same time arguing with them on this thread. That post was YOU making an argument directly at people on this thread. I responded to that saying disagreeing and arguing are different than not allowing people to attend a rally. How is that an insult to you?

This is all not to mention, again, the tautological irony of complaining about the free speech action of inhibiting or confronting directly another free speech action. If I yell over you in a townhall meeting, I am either being an ass, disturbing the peace, or perhaps even assaulting you (if say, I'm in your face, shaking my fingers at you), but indeed we are both equally able to communicate our ideas and beliefs in speech and other publicly expressive acts.

What you described here is what is happening on this thread. Everyone is expressing ideas, some may be shouting or lying in your opinion, but as you say we are able to communicate our ideas. In other words, there is no censorship. Now, if me and a bunch of people stood outside the town hall and refused to allow you entry, that would be censoring your speech. This is what happened at the Trump rally, and that is why it is not the same thing as what Trump supporters did on this thread.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join