It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Its like a puzzle if you think about really. Trump says an idea he has then we make sense of it with our brains. Then, when we do, we will know his policies.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The first occurrence of anything resembling "coordinated violence" on a significant scale in protest of a Trump rally happened 10 days ago on March 11 in Chicago.

The violence at Trump rallies (including beating protesters, kicking them, sucker-punching them, destroying their property) has been going on since September 2015 at least.

There's not even any faint resemblance between the two. Trump is a liar; he advocates violence and then denies that he does so.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Paraphrasing... Trump's campaign...

Trump: I would like to torture and murder innocent people and balance my checkbook.

Normal person: Wait, WTF did you just say???

Trump supporter: Shut up! He said he wants to balance his checkbook. What's wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonNova

Its like a puzzle if you think about really. Trump says an idea he has then we make sense of it with our brains. Then, when we do, we will know his policies.

Do you read Trump's mind directly?

Is there any channeling involved?
edit on 21-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Edit misspelled channelling

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You just hate him.

Thats what is going on here.

You are trying to make it sound like MOST were doing that or even ALLOT of people were doing that.

One guy.

ONE-

That is an isolated incident showing the great restraint of the hundreds he passed that did nothing to him

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You just hate him.

Actually, I used to kinda admire the guy.

Now, I think he's dangerous. But I'm not afraid of him, and I certainly don't hate him. Hate is very personal, and I don't know him (obviously).

Also,

Trump has incited violence at his rallies and violence has happened.

I've provided a few examples of freely and easily available video evidence of same.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

we have been over this. You have a video we all saw.

It shows an isolated incident of one or three people reacting at the events. OUT OF MANY events where NO ONE reacted.

It does not make the case that the supporters of Trump were violent by and large or that Trump is asking people to be violent.

We established already that Hillary and George Soros sent the protesters there with the intent of provoking a violent outburst

Hillary and George Soros are inciting violence.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No supernatural things like that. I am a christian.

When trump has an idea, well he is a busy man you know? He tells us it and we are like why would he say that but then you think about it and make some sense here and there and then later you make more sense out of it. You start forming various hypothesis about what it is and stuff and you eventually you just know what he means when he says words.
edit on 21-3-2016 by MoonNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

we have been over this. You have a video we all saw.

It shows an isolated incident of one or three people reacting at the events. OUT OF MANY where NO ONE reacted.

It does not make the case that the supporters of Trump were violent by and large or that Trump is asking people to be violent.

We established already that Hillary and George Soros sent the protesters there with the intent of provoking a violent outburst

Three videos actually, technically speaking. Each being composites of 20-30 other clips. Clear evidence, right before the eyes of anyone who cares to look.

I've provided a few examples of freely and easily available video evidence of same.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No supernatural things like that. I am a christian.

When trump has an idea, well he is a busy man you know? He tells us it and we are like why would he say that but then you think about it and make some sense here and there and then later you make more sense out of it. You start forming various hypothesis about what it is and stuff and you eventually you just know what he means when he says words.

Amazing!

So how is he going to Make America Great Again ... have you had time to process those words into thoughts?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The videos we all saw show an isolated incident of one or 3 people at 2 events of MANY reacting. That does not make the case that Trump supporters are violent or that Trump is inciting violence-

This is spamming on your part BTW

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You just hate him.

You are trying to make it sound like MOST were doing that or even ALLOT of people were doing that.

One guy.

ONE-

That is an isolated incident showing the great restraint of the hundreds he passed that did nothing to him

I totally think they are jealous of the man and his money. that sall this really is.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

By removing the upper echelon of power from its double sides of the isle.

He will cut government subsidy amounting to corporate welfare, reform things like immigration to encourage legal immigration and avoid the issues Europe is having with mass influx of people from war zones that pose an existential threat to the nations of Europe.

In short destroying the free enterprise model of government subsidy for private profit which keeps our debt high, which in turn makes the Federal reserve necessary to cover the value of the dollar against this debt we incur and so keep our national coin from sky rocketing with inflation.

EDIT TO ADD:
Also Hillary and George Soros sent the protesters to incite violence and get our people hurt.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Estimates say that there were 8500 outside in the permitted protest area.

Estimates say there were 2000 that made their way inside.

Thus, 10500.

So ... you think people are crazy because they don't agree with your opinions on Trump? Okay, to me that seems crazy. People disagree with you; I know it's a shock. How arrogant, may I say, that your position is that anyone who disagrees with you needs education! And people say that I'm full of myself, LOL!

Again you take what I said out of context. What I said was specific. Trump is responsible for the violence at his rallies. He is not committing all of it personally, he is not mind-controlling people to do it, nor is he causing all the violence, but he is RESPONSIBLE. It's his rally. He's the one that has openly, repeatedly and notoriously incited and directed his followers to violence.

Sidebar: Do you still actually live in the UK? Why are you so enamored with Mr. Trump?

www.politico.com...

Estimates 3,000 in total including those outside.

No I think people are mentally ill if a half dozen sentences at rallies causes a person to run out and protest. Especially true when you consider the problems in this world and especially in the USA right now. I didn't say anything about disagreeing with me. There have been many a sane person who has done that - and sometimes they even have a point.
. Just not this time.

Again - I will disagree with you. In no way is a person responsible for another persons violence just by saying 'I'd like to punch him in the face' or ' send him out on a stretcher' . There seems to be a culture these days of exonerating oneself and blaming someone else for ones actions. I don't buy it.

I live in the UK, but travel a fair bit including to the US (although not as much as I used to). I spent a lot of time in the US over a 20 year period and have seen more of the country than most Americans. I am not really enamored with Trump. I think he is egotistical and pompous. I don't actually like the man. I dislike lies and political agendas that remove individual liberty even more.

edit on 21/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yes. I spent several nights making sense out of that and i understand what he means when he says that based on stuff he has said before and what i can figure out on my own.

For example: a wall. Walls stop everyone, for good. There are no ways to subvert a wall, that is why we have them. They are impenetrable. That means that illegals cant get in. If illegals cant get in, which they cant because of the fortified wall, then we will have jobs. When we have jobs and no illegals then companies will be like oh i want to manufacture in america again and they will come and we will have more jobs, i think. Maybe, as long as we give them money as well. Anyway this will lead to more competition between companies which means they will charge less for items that are made in america because of the walls effects.

See? Easy. I think you have a a nice basis for figuring out what trumps policies are. If you have any specific questions about an idea that he has expressed i will be happy to help you make sense of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You just hate him.

One guy.

ONE-

I totally think they are jealous of the man and his money. that sall this really is.

Yes but don't forget he isn't really rich and has never been a success. He's actually poor and has no business sense at all.
A con man I tell ya! Romney said so.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Actually, I used to kinda admire the guy.

Now, I think he's dangerous. But I'm not afraid of him, and I certainly don't hate him. Hate is very personal, and I don't know him (obviously).

Also,

I agree with all of this. I do not hate Trump. I used to like a lot of what he said. But he went off the deep end on too many things. Even generals were saying, "uhhh, we can't do that. that's a war crime." and his response? "If I tell them to do it, believe me, they'll do it." Whaaaaaaaat?

He changes directions so much, but goes way off the deep end into violence and narcissism.

He sounds dangerous.

And he's the first candidate in history where instead of his supporters holding him to his word they say "Don't worry, he won't REALLY do that." Whaaaaaaat?

He disqualified himself for me. And the racists hatefuls flock to him. Just a million red flags all over the place.
edit on 21-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

We seem to both be repeating the same things over and over.

I'm done with it.

Trump has invoked political turmoil and harm at his rallies and individuals have been harmed repeatedly and on video.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yes. I spent several nights making sense out of that and i understand what he means when he says that based on stuff he has said before and what i can figure out on my own.

For example: a wall. Walls stop everyone, for good. There are no ways to subvert a wall, that is why we have them. They are impenetrable. That means that illegals cant get in. If illegals cant get in, which they cant because of the fortified wall, then we will have jobs. When we have jobs and no illegals then companies will be like oh i want to manufacture in america again and they will come and we will have more jobs, i think. Maybe, as long as we give them money as well. Anyway this will lead to more competition between companies which means they will charge less for items that are made in america because of the walls effects.

See? Easy. I think you have a a nice basis for figuring out what trumps policies are. If you have any specific questions about an idea that he has expressed i will be happy to help you make sense of it.

The utter simplicity is astounding.

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You did say you would just keep pasting the same lines all day. I dont see the benefit. That is spamming

The video shows an isolated incident not indicative of the whole and especially not amounting to the PROOF of the outlandish claims you are making, which amount to parroting the MSM. That is not conducive to thought and discourse since it is also well established that the MSM is owned by the same people Trump wants to hurt to our benefit.

Trump is not asking people to incite violence. Hillary and George Soros are.

They are also trying to peg the blame on Sanders since his economic votes once he is disqualified will become Trumps, since Trump also opposes globalists agendas and initiatives like NAFTA that hurt the average people of our country.

Also Trumps foreign policy is against interventionism and for a light international foot print, something diametrically opposed to the model Hillary and all other typical politicians endorse. That is a huge cash cow for companies like Halliburton and so TPTB are excreting bricks over the thought.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join