It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: UKTruth

A temporary ban on Muslims is not a solution. It's a timeout for Trump to get caught up on the issues. It does nothing to secure our future.

Hatred is an infection of the heart and mind. That's where the change needs to happen. Hearts and minds.

I pasted this in another thread, so forgive me, but this is a real solution with a real future.

Muslim Reform Movement

• Peace: We reject interpretations of Islam that call for any violence, social injustice and politicized Islam. We invite our fellow Muslims and neighbors to join us.

• Human Rights: We reject bigotry, oppression and violence against all people based on any prejudice, including ethnicity, gender, language, belief, religion, sexual orientation and gender expression.

• Secular Governance: We are for secular governance, democracy and liberty. Every individual has the right to publicly express criticism of Islam. Ideas do not have rights. Human beings have rights.

• We stand for peace, human rights and secular governance. Please stand with us!

My what pretty words. too bad they cant be trusted. SHOW US YOU MEAN IT then well believe you. I sould say to them.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I see today that the march against fear in Brussels has been cancelled because of security fears!
Open borders not worked out so well for Belgium - country in fear.

edit on 27/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

When a republican gets in they will stop co operating with those whiny pussies who ar emore concerned abou t themselves than their people.

Pray I never get elected to president one day the days of playing the nice guy would be over. NA dI dlike to see th erest of th eworld try to make us hold to account. Wed take em all down with us and thye know it.

I'll leave this to speak for itself.

Our only justification in your eyes is military superiority. How far we have fallen from any sort of superior moral standing, eh?

Yes, in your case, I will make an exception and pray not only that you never get elected President, and further, that anyone you favor is never elected again, either.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

For every case you produce that supports your claim can be matched with cases where the right divide people and pits people against one another. Both sides are guilty. Your comment is a good example. Therefore, you are not the solution, you are part of the problem. Welcome to the world of rational and logical thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

For every case you produce that supports your claim can be matched with cases where the right divide people and pits people against one another. Both sides are guilty. Your comment is a good example. Therefore, you are not the solution, you are part of the problem. Welcome to the world of rational and logical thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It looks like 5000 bikers are turning up to Wisconsin to counteract paid protesters at Trump rallies.
Those agitators might have to earn their money the hard way.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

More proof of paid protesters...
No more doubt left about domestic terrorist organisations recruiting to disrupt free speech and intimidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join