It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a really good Vid of a Police Officer and his experience during Trumps Rally, and it's excellent to say the least.

Tucson Police Officer Brandon Tatum talks about his experience at Saturday's Trump rally (3/19/2016).

edit on 3/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
2 out of the 4 videos on his YouTube channel are Ann Coulter videos. He is an Ann Coulter fan. That causes me to question his perception of reality on it's own.

Gin
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Jumping the gun so soon. That officer and this youtube account aren't related at all. That video was originally posted on facebook...

www.facebook.com...

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well there we have it. A black off duty police officer. This is a very good voice of reason. He mentioned multiple times, that the media is responsible for some of the violence and the protesters are the o es being violent. N O T the Trump followers! He states that half the people acting outrageous were African American !!!!-

Applause S&F, great find Aware!!!!

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Can't thank you enough for that. Fascinating perspective offered up by this guy. Sounds like the people protesting Trump are doing more to advance Trumps cause than they are promoting their own simply because of their bad behavior.

+45 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
2 out of the 4 videos on his YouTube channel are Ann Coulter videos. He is an Ann Coulter fan. That causes me to question his perception of reality on it's own.

So you didn't attempt to dispute anything he actually said, but instead tried to draw a shaky connection to Ann Coulter.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Anyone who is a fan of Coulter is seriously brain damaged. She is one of the biggest trash talking propagandist out there. At this point I honestly think she just says the most offensive thing possible so people will fight with her about it because she wants the attention. She's afraid of being irrelevant and uses that as her gimmick.

Are you sure this guy is a fan though and not just saving those Coulter vids because he doesn't like what she's saying??? I haven't looked at his page yet so I'm just asking.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
youtube is gonna make sure that this video is sorter out so make sure to share

Gin
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's what the left always does, divide people apart and pit people against one another, instead of putting people together and discussing and debating issues to fix common problems all Americans have.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Jumping the gun so soon. That officer and this youtube account aren't related at all. That video was originally posted on facebook...

www.facebook.com...

You're right. I was looking for a source.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not buying it for a dollar. I can tell when I'm being sold a bag of goods. Many will eat it up though.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Anyone who is a fan of Coulter is seriously brain damaged. She is one of the biggest trash talking propagandist out there. At this point I honestly think she just says the most offensive thing possible so people will fight with her about it because she wants the attention. She's afraid of being irrelevant and uses that as her gimmick.

Are you sure this guy is a fan though and not just saving those Coulter vids because he doesn't like what she's saying??? I haven't looked at his page yet so I'm just asking.

You are right about Ann, but I jumped on the wrong source.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks you guys, i was happy to have found this to share here, it really says a lot about the reality of these events and the way Media works. This guy just said it like it is, love it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's what the left always does, divide people apart and pit people against one another, instead of putting people together and discussing and debating issues to fix common problems all Americans have.

No, that is not the case.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So since it is a black police officer then it must be the end all be all fact of the matter right?

No way the guy could possibly have a horse in the race, I know he says he doesn't but hey people lie.
Wonder how many would take the word of one youtube video saying the opposite of what this guys is saying...

There IS violence from trump supporters, we have those videos too. Not to say that the protesters didn't agitate or engage in their own, but this idea that all trump rallies have been the beacon of peace, from the supporters side, is ridiculous
edit on thSun, 20 Mar 2016 16:11:40 -0500America/Chicago320164080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Great video

The hatred is all on one side. This is why Trump is my choice. The other side IS the problem.

I cant believe how some are still saying Trump and his supporters are hateful.

There is some much evidence now showing the contrary its insane. You have to LIE to deny it. Must suck.

THEY are making this awful.

Trump for better or worse is a valid candidate and not causing the conversation to go to the gutter.

How you cam still attack Trump and his supporters?

Shows no integrity. Just admit you were wrong. Who cares.

I was.

This is hurting AVERAGE AMERICANS and people still stick to their party lines. Its disgusting and ignorant.

Petty and BS.

Trump and his supporters are being targeted by the puppet masters and they all flock to help them pull the strings.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There were quite a few black folks there and they saw those crazy kids with KKK hats acting fool, they know whats up. I would LOVE to see more black faces at Trump rallies. The only way that a person wouldn't be impressed with Trumps history is if they don't know it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Wonder how many would take the word of one youtube video saying the opposite of what this guys is saying...

The desperate left. That's what is annoying me. EVERYTHING is thrown against the wall and those will believe AND propagate the BS they support. IMO that isn't an informed voter. Then again you don't have an informed candidate left, on either side.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

That's what the right always does as well. Both sides do it.

Your post here is very ironic though because you are dividing people by saying "the left" does it, separating them from another section of the country yourself. If "the left" divides people then you have just followed their example by singling them out.
edit on 3/20/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Screw that, the supporters of Trump have shown just as much hate and violence in this matter. He has publicly said he wishes his supporters could be more violent with the people that protest. And some have taken that to heart, and the videos are out to show it.

Now the people what happened in chi town and blocking the freeway the other day isn't the answer, but doesn't overshadow how BOTH sides are being far to hateful in this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join