It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Damn, if Trump gets to hold any more rallies he better have the next one served by rail. The speed of our average Amtrak service can be about 79 MPH, that's why they cut through semis more than your average freight.

I bet these are the sort of idiots who can't into physics.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thewindwaker
why are they protesting in the middle of a road though?

Cause attention whoring somewhere that doesn't inconvenience the majority doesn't get you the same TV coverage and your Meal Ticket doesn't get the same bang for their buck.

I'd like to feign outrage and I'd like to express sympathy... but damn, if you're that stupid and that arrogant to believe your presence in the street should inconvenience the world, I can't do either. Instead I feel like the cop: shrug my shoulders and move on to something that actually deserves attention.

link   
The Marxist thugs should have been met with fire trucks and hoses instead of just tow trucks. Blast em off the highway into the desert then round them all up for a stay in Sheriff Joe's jail, YEEEEEHAWWWW.

link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: TechniXcality

I think trump is hitler if that makes you feel better

If it can be shown that Trump killed 20 million people and started a war that lasted for years, then I might agree with you.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sheesh.

Anti-candidate protests? Seriously?

What exactly, is the point? "I don't like Trump!"
Well, me too. But, come on. What's the actual point? Are they going to convince Republicans to not nominate him?

edit on 3/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

For 87% of Hitler life he dint kill 20 million people, but i'm not here to change someone mind.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The point is to silence the opposition through force.

Very fascist tactics of anything goes.

Shows the nature of the opposition.

Its a sham two party response. Typical BS.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Very fascist tactics of anything goes.

Who?
The demonstrators?
The driver?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The "protesters". I use the term loosely. They are more like agent provocateurs. Mobs screaming louder than the other side can reason.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

They are more like agent provocateurs.

No. Not really.

I've been involved with demonstrations at which there actually were such. These are not they.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

For 87% of Hitler life he dint kill 20 million people, ...

That's like a B for not killing 20 million people.

Trump will be 70 before the general election. Given average life expectancy, he'll have a solid A even if he starts systematically killing millions immediately upon election.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Showing up at rallies where people peacefully assembled to hear a valid candidate and then trying to incite violence they can then use to paint the people they dont agree with ideologically as violent is not provoking? Inciting a negative response that can be used to paint a narrative?

Feigning support to gain admission as one of those peacefully assembled only to then try and provoke a general break down of discourse and the aforementioned violent response is not the very definition of "agent provocateur"

?

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I knew that ol tadaman was smart...

*true that yo! Ok Jesse its time to cook. Mr. White I flunked your class yo!
edit on 3 20 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

For 87% of Hitler life he dint kill 20 million people, but i'm not here to change someone mind.

So you're an advocate of punishing people based on political ideology?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Sheesh.

Anti-candidate protests? Seriously?

What exactly, is the point? "I don't like Trump!"
Well, me too. But, come on. What's the actual point? Are they going to convince Republicans to not nominate him?

There are well organized Marxist thugs disrupting political rallies in the United States.....let that sink in. Truman and Eisenhower would be shocked, Stalin would have loved to see this day.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Showing up at rallies where people peacefully assembled to hear a valid candidate trying to incite violence they can then use to paint the people they dont agree with ideologically as violent is not provoking?
I suppose so. But then, if those with whom they do not agree with ideologically show up at a rally and are dealt with violently...

Feigning support to gain admission as one of those peacefully assembled only to then try and provoke a general break down of discourse and the aforementioned violent response is not the very definition of "agent provocateur"
You've got a broad brush there.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Truman and Eisenhower would be shocked,

Maybe. Maybe not. So would Joe Mcarthy.

edit on 3/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You could read my post in this thread, or you could achieve the random conclusion that best fit your agenda, in any case I truly don't care.

In this thread about hitler/trump you can find my view

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't have an agenda.

If you feel that Trump is Hitler then we are already on such different planes that any rational discussion is moot because we would normally have to start at a point where we both could agree then discuss the divergence.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Hence your problem, i said i believe he is Hitler, you want me to be Jehovah witness trying to enforce my believe upon others, or you want to change my believe? I have no interest in neither, I express my opinion, that's my interest, not debate DBCowboy to soothe his boredom.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join