It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I love the way the cop just shrugs.

Seriously, it's not attempted murder. Flinging yourself on a vehicle on the highway is attempted suicide.

If people start hopping on my car I'm going to feel threatened enough that I am spooling up the turbo.

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Seems their attempted suicide was a fail.

I'd be tempted to move through as well, I mean I couldn't give less than a crap about your favorite politician candidate, or your feelings, I got crap I have to complete.

Climbing on the hood of the car imho, is grounds for an ass-whooping.

E D I T
Here look right here; only violence I condoned was if someone damaged my property, nice try Intptr, get some reading comp skills.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In my country Venezuela Chavez constitution says its a constitutional right to protest, but also free transit so no protest can completely block a street, obviously no one respect other people constitutional rights and they completely blocks the streets... Ummm I forget my point...

I miss Chavez I guess?!? Venezuela is more civilized than self entitled progressives?

Block the street and get run over, Drivers should keep lord humongous mask for this kind of situations

+7 more 
link   
i cant help but want to gloat in her face of how wrong she is.

+11 more 
link   
Looks like they got a taste of the Trump Train. No brakes on this ride.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The one cop shrugs… if they had done that to police the driver would be dead.

If people start hopping on my car I'm going to feel threatened enough that I am spooling up the turbo.

If I see a bunch of people blocking the road in front of me, I gotta be an idiot to drive up to and through them, unless I'm a Trump supporter, I guess.

Geez, a) go around, b) wait for cops to clear the road. Were were they anyway?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

A Jeep stuck in the front of line with no where else to go for an hour, slowly pushed through a 30 ft deep section of protesters blocking the road with Sheriff assistance. It took him 60 seconds to move 30 ft, a turtle's pace of 1/2 feet per second. Want proof ? Then watch video rsbn.tv... starting at the 12:20 time code.

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm diabetic and being hypoglycemic is no joke, the man may be crapping himself and needed to get to his destination pronto, there is no excuse to completely block a street, your rights ends where mine begins

By the diabetic stuff I mean there could be a million reasons to why someone will not want to get their life disrupted by stupidity and need to move.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Heres an idea, bare with me, Get da # out the road.

A right to protest doesn't give you the right to break laws, because if it does, then why should any of us follow any law, ever?
edit on 19-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Disappointing, he wasn't going anywhere near fast enough.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have always said that in a situation like that, since I will probably have my family with me that I will run over hundreds of people trying to bog me down in an aggressive mob.

My car would be messed up, but my family and I would be safe.

They have no right to act the victim.

I have the right to move about my country freely.

Get in my way and you may die. Seriously. This is the real world.

edit on 3 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Lol, they are like monkeys literally jumping all over that guys vehicle... wtf? All they need are some femur bones to start swinging around... maybe a monolith somewhere....

Who are these people?

And people have the gall to call Trump supporters uncivilized....

edit on 3/19/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
why are they protesting in the middle of a road though?

+27 more 
link   
I can only assume that these "protestors" feel like they are above any laws and that their rights supercede everyone else's.

link   
a reply to: thewindwaker

So Senpai will notice them.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Heres an idea, bare with me, Get da # out the road.

A right to protest doesn't give you the right to break laws, because if it does, then why should any of us follow any law, ever?

Including the law against running people down in the street?

Meh, keyboard warriors. Only assholes do that… I don't care what the reason. Next time bully, get there earlier…

intrptr out

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I watched that at least six times trying to see where someone was getting run over. I saw a couple of guys jumping up on the hood of a very very slow moving Jeep and some latina girl screaming "that's attempted murder"..."that's attempted murder". I swear these protesters meandering in the middle of the street have some kind of psychological problem. They are not right in the head.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So Senpai will notice them.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

# please.

Dont wanna get hit by a car gtfo the road? Nobody condones running anyone over, I said I would be tempted to go through, It can be accomplished with out, you got these ppl screaming about legality as they break the law themselves.

Come harder next time.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thewindwaker

They were attempting to block access to a Trump rally.

It's against the law to block access to public roads unless you are law enforcement, emergency services or crew, or DOT.

In other words: every single person on the road attempting to block traffic was breaking the law.

They have the right to assemble and protest. They do NOT have the right to interfere with others by doing that.

It's as simple as that.

edit on 19-3-2016 by TerminalVelocity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join