It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep driving through the protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
what a fiasco. it seems the Trump/not Trump scenario unfolding is now, in general (and not referring to any 'side' in particular), going to careen into an inevitable, messy, maybe ultimately even deadly tailspin.
edit on R2016th2016-03-19T21:54:04-05:0020161pm784 by RoScoLaz4 because: repetition

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah. its called natural law. You have no right to surround me and make me feel like I should fear your violent response.

If you take the law into your hands, prepare for a human response.

I swear to everything sacred. If you make my kids fear I will go to jail after killing everyone I can trying to intimidate me and hurt me.

There was no law. It was a show of force. OK, lets see who is stronger.

Keyboard warriors? Sir, I have stood my ground against a march of communists with a butcher knife when they tried to shut down my cafe during a protest against austerity. They wanted to shut down the hospitality industry that week by force.

They met me and had to leave because I made it clear I would gladly go to jail after killing a few of them. I am not stable and reasonable when mobs try to act like jack boots.

My father stood in front of our liquor store during raging riots in NYC in the 90s with a 38 in his belt and butcher knife in hand. (no cops for a week) We fight back.

I WILL do what I say.

Make no mistake. THIS IS THE REAL WORLD.

Some people have been through too much to risk their fate at the hands of raging mobs.

Bronx keyboard warrior out.

edit on 3 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

dont you remember the nyc biker vs suv thread from here? that guy straight up PLOWED through 4 bikers paralyzing at least one (and that one doesent even blame the driver)and he was cleared because they made him fear for his life . seems if something illegal had happened the conveniently placed cops would have stopped and cited them but they didnt so i dont see the driver breaking any law ,its not hitting some one with your vehicle when they JUMP on the hood of a car .

and as an unrelated note did any one see the bikes in the distance past the jeep?
isnt it illegal to ride bikes on most freeways or were those bike cops doing crowd control ?

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Protesters? What protesters? All I see are criminals.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

tadaman's car after driving thru human road block!

*its not funny he does this to me all the time!

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You forgot the rear. I would back up....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

LOL

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I feel like you do. If I am surrounded by a mob of angry idiots chanting and raising hell and appear to be threatening my safety or that of my children, I guarantee I would not sit there all day in my car while being surrounded by a bunch of crazy law breakers. No way, no how.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You cant risk it. This is not a nice world where you can trust that 10 out of 100 will not be bent on hurting you. All it takes is one to make the locust effect happen.

We have laws to avoid all that. If you dont feel like there is the rule of law, natural law takes over and you protect yourself. Jail is better than a grave. If you die at least you tried to live.

Protect yourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You cant risk it. This is not a nice world where you can trust that 10 out of 100 will not be bent on hurting you. All it takes is one to make the locust effect happen.

We have laws to avoid all that. If you dont feel like there is the rule of law, natural law takes over and you protect yourself. Jail is better than a grave. If you die at least you tried to live.

Protect yourselves.

Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

tadaman wait for me...

•mommy what is that noise...don't be a backseat driver...were driving thru a hail storm...
edit on 3 19 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think she tweeted at the exact same moment she had her breakdown.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If this doesn't raise Trumps numbers in Arizona, I don't know what will.

Stuck in traffic for over an hour, by protestors on a HIGHWAY, with protestors literally JUMPING up and down on his hood, and he tries to "crawl" away...at about 3 feet per minute...and people are calling out the driver?

His face was pixelated, but was that Ghandi behind the wheel? Because the patience and restraint used was amazing. And...for my two cents...the abject idiot (texting) screaming "that's attempted murder! That's attempted murder!..." Well her face is ALL OVER the internets (and NOT in a good way). Jeep Wranglers don't come cheap, nor do their parts and pieces. Now Jeep does build a rugid vehicle, but I'm sure they are meant to withstand a grown man JUMPING up and down on the hood. The Ghandi of thr Interstate needs to get an estimate for the damages his vehicle incurred, and track the "protestors" who were on his hood, and their mouth piece (Ms Attempted Murder) and have them pony up for the repairs. Ok sure they have the Benjamin's...Soros must pay pretty good.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I watched that at least six times trying to see where someone was getting run over. I saw a couple of guys jumping up on the hood of a very very slow moving Jeep and some latina girl screaming "that's attempted murder"..."that's attempted murder". I swear these protesters meandering in the middle of the street have some kind of psychological problem. They are not right in the head.

What's funny is she goes right to looking at her iPhone like a true SJW. At first I thought she was taking down the plate number but then realized she's just looking at Instagram or whatever...

Priorities. Priorities. Priorities! I weep for our next generation. They'll whine less in their diapers than their parents of the SJW generation whining about how they shouldn't have to take care of them the way things keep going /nonsense rant end

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In an unrelated story. . . protestors in Hawaii stood in defiance to an encroaching lava flow. They were against any 'new" lava and wanted to reinstate an older flow that wanted to raise taxes.

The good news was there were no survivors.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Arrest the lava- Drax

(who conveniently dint gave a literal # when star lord asked for one)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's like protesters are begging me to vote for a guy I don't like. I don't understand. And if you jump on my hood, particularly if my kids are in the car, I will be leaving the area. In my vehicle. To a "safe place". My sincere apologies to the families of any of the threatening roadblocks turned into speed bumps on the way.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent Text DBCowboy

Without question the lava (or any volcanic gas) SHOULD be arrested, tried and convicted. Think of the carbon footprint!!! Hello...we NEED and must INSIST upon organic la...

Oh wait.

Never mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I watched that at least six times trying to see where someone was getting run over. I saw a couple of guys jumping up on the hood of a very very slow moving Jeep and some latina girl screaming "that's attempted murder"..."that's attempted murder".

I would have immediately cuffed the guys on the hood asking "These guys". Then pointed out the girl to them while telling them she wants them charged with attempted murder. Then explain to them that it'd probably all get sorted out downtown and they'd likely only get charged with criminal mischief, so not to worry too much about the murder thing. I'm sure it was an innocent misunderstanding.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since we are stuck at this lava protest Sally, I might as well cook our lunch...

*hey hey you could have removed them guys from my can before cooking...
edit on 3 19 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join