It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black students advocate for white genocide/suicide during Harvard debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Further, let's be frank OP ... you pulled this post almost entirely from here:

Alex Jones' Info Wars

This video is the ONLY entry on the "All Lives Matter" channel on Youtube.

It's fairly clear what this is.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TheBulk

Your post and thread is about the video. If you have a wider topic to present (or a broader axe to grind) you should have made the topic more expansive perhaps.

As it's been pointed out to you that this is a scholastic exercise rather than some sort of Origin of Manifesto, you could have just stepped aside and acknowledged that you put too much into a video of a classroom exercise.

Okay, give us the other evidence you're referring to! SHow the universities that are calling for White Genocide!

Heck, even give us a random comment from some BLMer somewhere that you can stretch!

Yes, your topic is about One Kid and One Debate based on the evidence you've presented.

Got more evidence? Show it.

It's amazing to me how often I have to post this evidence. How or why do you BLM supporters know nothing of this? I'll do your research for you!

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Dartmouth Administrator Sides With #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Who Disrupted Library

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Black Lives Matter threatens white students at University of Illinois

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Now I can keep going and showing you videos of BLM being racist, anti-white racism being promoted in our schools and universities and our media promoting rationalizations for hating or blaming "white people". Of course you could do this yourself, but we both know you dont want to know.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Further, let's be frank OP ... you pulled this post almost entirely from here:

Alex Jones' Info Wars

This video is the ONLY entry on the "All Lives Matter" channel on Youtube.

It's fairly clear what this is.

Was this video made in a KKK CIA office?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Apparently, there was no debate at Harvard on 3/14/2016:

Look at this: Debate Schedule - Stanford Debate Society

Connection Brian Manuel as cited in the "All Lives Matter" intro to the video ...

Apparently there is a full video which has no been taken down. The guys who uploaded the video posted this picture of people discussing how to get the full video taken down.

Image: i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Stunned, but not surprised.

If the white kid attempted suicide, I wonder if he would be prosecuted for Manslaughter?

Yes, you should kill yourself.... He did

Appalling

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Apparently, there was no debate at Harvard on 3/14/2016:

Look at this: Debate Schedule - Stanford Debate Society

Connection Brian Manuel as cited in the "All Lives Matter" intro to the video ...

I think this video may be from around 2013. The University of Western Georgia posted a story a bout his debate victory.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Forget source, its the content and context of the debater's position that is appalling!

"Affirming black life, means white death must occur"

"Should I kill myself?"

"Yes"

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Forget source, its the content and context of the debater's position that is appalling!

"Affirming black life, means white death must occur"

"Should I kill myself?"

"Yes"

If you have a problem with that you're clearly a white racist.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, that was easy!

Always wondered, now I know...

Interesting considering I'm less white than any other in my genes.

I guess I'm just so oppressed, I have the stockholm syndrome

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Apparently there is a full video which has no been taken down. The guys who uploaded the video posted this picture of people discussing how to get the full video taken down.

All the comments are referring to the Infowars article, while the comment at the bottom could be referring to the original on allegedly on Vimeo, this isn't proof of it.

One of the articles I found while searching for the full videos yields some fun assertions.

“The black debaters simply ‘chose’ to point out their opponents’ skin color and begin advocating genocide,” reported InvestmentWatchdogBlog.com. “They expressly stated that these were their ‘sincere beliefs,’ not just an argument to win a debate.”

Someone supposedly found and interviewed the debaters featured but they're the only ones and have no evidence their own reported statement was ever said.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

OH no, it 's WAY higher than that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

These are Harvard students?

If so that is messed up!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
for college educated people they aren`t too bright. i guess their belief is that the world would be a better place if it was run by black people.If they had any sense they could see what the world would be like just by looking at countries today that are run by black folks.
It`s not just countries either, look at cities that are run by black folks, they are a mess.in their minds they want to believe that black people could run things better but in order to believe that they have to ignore the truth that is around them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If the topic assigned was:

The subject was: "Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reduce restrictions on and/or substantially increase financial incentives for energy production in the United States of one or more of the following: coal, crude oil, natural gas, nuclear power, solar power, wind power

.....and they completely ignored the assignment, and instead debated issues not even remotely related instead, I would have given all of them an F for the inability to stay on topic and follow instructions.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I looked at a few minutes of the video. Unfortunately, it's a bunch of chopped up sound bites that are difficult for me to understand because of the yelling and background noise. So, I couldn't tolerate listening to the whole thing. I also didn't read the whole thread, as I normally would, because I'm not interested in a racially biased conversation.

Perhaps listening to the entire debate, where these sound bites can be interpreted in context, would be more enlightening. However, this is not an option for me because listening to extended human conversation gives me a migraine headache. So, I'll wait for the transcript.

With respect to these black students advocating genocide/suicide of white people, this is ridiculous in the extreme. These statements, when interpreted without the necessary context, should have been cause enough for the debate to be forfeited by the offending team.

-dex

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's ok, they'll all be doing shameful favors for gas money whilst repaying their student loans. Real life has a nice way of turning liberals into conservatives. Here's a Participation Medal for their efforts...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The topic had nothing to do with white guilt.

Ironically, the debate topic was supposed to be about renewable energy.

Now maybe if one side was an extreme environmental set arguing that severe population reduction was one of the only ways to go along with renewables ... and the other kid said something about committing suicide.

But I don't see how being white and killing yourself because of that has anything at all to do with renewable energy.

So you can just forget about "extreme topics debate" because this wasn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Wow, makes you want to be an idiot and show them the other spectrum in the name of balance.

Then I come to my senses and simply reserve the right to just beat the snot out of these type of people if they tried to ask for my life in the real world.

I am racially offended.

That was like hearing a nazi go off. One of my BAD triggers.

I am seeing red. Smug little dip isht.

I understand its debate, but honestly I now want to be prove HIS inferiority, not his races but HIS.

The hate is palpable....I NEED to make him feel humbled.

Looks like its cigarette break time.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You gotta facepalm at how PATHETIC the white SJW's are who extend their hand only to see it slapped away. Reminds me of something that happened to me once.

Let me guess, you were obsessed with a black chick and she just wasn't that into you?

This would probably be more meaningful if it wasn't some super edited video on YouTube with a wholly inaccurate title, posted to ATS by a guy with a race baiting agenda. We get it, you hate black people. Maybe this kid hates white people. Maybe you two should go do your thing and stop trying to incite racial animosity.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: TheBulk

All the comments are referring to the Infowars article, while the comment at the bottom could be referring to the original on allegedly on Vimeo, this isn't proof of it.

One of the articles I found while searching for the full videos yields some fun assertions.

“The black debaters simply ‘chose’ to point out their opponents’ skin color and begin advocating genocide,” reported InvestmentWatchdogBlog.com. “They expressly stated that these were their ‘sincere beliefs,’ not just an argument to win a debate.”

Someone supposedly found and interviewed the debaters featured but they're the only ones and have no evidence their own reported statement was ever said.

I'm with you on that. There is very little information and that does raise a flag. However, what is said in this video is said and that guy is confirmed as part of the UWG debate team. Besides that, his body language and demeanor just ooze hatred. I dont see what added context would change any of that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join