It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black students advocate for white genocide/suicide during Harvard debate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Seems reasonable, I mean you know as reasonable as genocide can be.

So do I have to kill myself? Or will they be sending the death vans around?

Also will there be a paper bag test? I mean how white? which white? Is it a certain shade?

Should we not let anyone tan? I mean we dont want any of us to slip through right?

So now thats out the way, when will they grow out their baby nuts and put action to their words instead of some sort of racial mental masturbation? I tend to get bored easily.

Also what about my bi-racial children?

Will they be part of the genocidal "clean up" or will they be genociding Pops?

Real question, why is the LIGHT skinned dude the one so angry? Haha haha.

all smug in his light skinned privileges bougieblackgirl.com...
edit on 24-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Can you show me a single example of white debaters arguing for black genocide or the genocide of any group? Much less a university defending and REWARDING such arguments?

I think they call that history class

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

That kid was yelling and being wildly emotional without any substance at all to whatever he was trying to convey.

If this is what passes for debate in American education today, we are all doomed.

That kid needs some serious psychological attention.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would say that it's apparent that the High school and college level debate community take the term debate very loosely. Almost to the degree one could argue they aren't debating at all but just sounding like a bunch of hacks having a contest on who can put forward the most illogical statement to the point that the other party literally can't think of any logical response to it that would have any merit or coherent thought.

Watching what passes for debate tournaments is like watching two nitwits have a gross out contest or a would you rather game until the other one forfits due to the absurdity of it all.

It's embarrassing really that this is the standard for "debating".....anything.

Man are those kids going to have a problem in the real world where things you say actually have to have some point or merit or even logical grounding for it to be heard or taken seriously. Unless they are politicians running for office, that's different. But any average joe trying to function at their day job putting forth garbage like the debate teams I've seen will just be laughed out of the room and or job.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I won a formal debate (Lincoln-Douglass style) wherein I argued that second hand smoke wasn't harmful. I convinced the judges that second hand smoke wasn't a health threat.

I so thoroughly stomped my opponent into the ground the woman was crying afterwards. I came prepared with a banker's box full of documentation and had fully fleshed out every argument she would use, and had counter arguments and attacks on top of those counter arguments prepared in advance.

I not only decimated her position in the debate, I stomped her argument into the ground, spit on it, laughed, and asked if there was anything else.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And that's how a debate team should be! Coherent solid argument, let the best debater win on the merits of their argument. Not what I've seen lately in the videos being tossed around on the internet.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Someone skilled at debate could convince a panel of judges that the sky is green and that murder isn't a crime.

Debating teaches you to stretch your mind and entertain things you never would have otherwise, it forces you to think like someone else and see issues through their eyes.

True academic debate isn't for the uneducated, ignorant or dumb.

What most people think of as a "debate" is nothing more than an argument. Even so-called presidential debates are nothing more than a question and answer session with arguing mixed in.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've been under the impression that most of everyone on here supports this BLM/blatant racism crap that's been going around lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join