It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders events: 'Be careful Bernie'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
All of you internet hard men need to stop wetting your pants.

You don't know what revolution is.
It's a bloody affair, something none of you want.

Trump, you're a f#ing hypocrite and your supporters are as well if they take up your offer.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Yikes! Please read my following posts, sorry to be upsetting... none of that was said seriously I was just gauging a reaction

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Too late.

I'm old and I sneezed.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Too late.

I'm old and I sneezed.

That's a cop out!

I am sure you could figure out how to include racist, bigot, xenophobe etc etc......

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: supremecommander

I'm not a trump supporter but I am right of center, if you and yours want to harm my fellow Americans be they left or right, we can settle up anytime you are ready. I'm sure that's how the majority of Americans feel. Tired of this #, and people like you are not helping, the # house doesn't have to crumble I love my country, maybe you should consider just what the hell you are saying!

Trump supporters do not view minorities as fellow americans. Therefore, they are no countrymen of mine. So step amd defend them you'll catch hell just the same. It is 2016, not 1950 if they want to openly assault and talk about killing minorities we will bury them. Stand with them and catch what they have coming or step aside. Your choice. These cowards will not make us minority Americans uncomfortable in our own homeland.

In your own homeland,because the last time I checked this land belongs to all Americans and I am white. Our founding fathers have built this land. We have had #ty presidents in the past but now it is time for the AMERICANS to say what needs to be said and fight for OUR country. People have a right to their own opinions even if they are wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Sargeras

Yeah I'm pretty sure they would, if I was even remotely serious. Please read my posts following that

Ya, just got this far... Um, you are so full of #!

You know it, we all know it!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Nothing more than you do!

But yet still willing to say he was beaten up by the protesters?

The protectors were wrong, I have said that over and over again. You have still failed to condemn Trump for saying that he will retaliate over it.
Strange...
Bill should probably be called a terrorist for what he did, funny you are also more then willing to use the domestic terrorist term there too.
Thought that was no no word because of the slippery slope it can cause... cause that is only if we try and call the right wing nuts it... Course you would be more then willing to call them the same right? Equal opportunity and all.
securitydata.newamerica.net... Here is who I am talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I don't know you...am not familiar with you here, so this time, I'll take you at your word, that your putrid posts don't match what is in your heart.

However, please don't pull that crap again...for your sake, as well as for the sake of others here.

The only thing your stunt accomplished here today...is to assure than your posts will neither be trusted, nor taken seriously here for some time to come.

Truthfully, you probably came very close to being banned...and I, in my anger towards your ignorance, almost got myself banned as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Your comment struck me because its true. A revolution is hardly the stuff of ease. It oftentimes involves sacrifice. Something that we no longer understand but may very well be on the threshold of.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: tadaman

With this kind of thing openly talked about on ATS it is rather unsettling.. The polarized nature is everything we are against, we as Americans stand together, a house divided falls! Foolish people, no cause is worth the destruction of our society what are people thinking? Where do we go now?

Well said. I'm curious if the voice(s) of reason will bear fruit, or if the fragmentation and escalation will continue.

This all seems a pot set to simmer, and likely to boil sooner or not. Didn't think to see the ATS crowd so readily getting sucked into divide & conquer. Let alone forget that for more than a decade the government and military has been training and preparing specifically for dealing with civil discord if not outright insurrection (post-911 per studies at the Army war college/etc. as well as drawing up a legal framework for such activity).

It seems the stage is set. I wonder what the director has in store.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Praetorius

There has been no effort to curb it.

Everyone is trying to ignore posts that the old ATS guard would have crucified. Well done here but no one took the modern ATS advice of ignore the people bringing rable noise into the mix.

Here a little real talk didnt feed the troll. It corrected behavior.

But hey, thank god it was popular to do so, or the first poster going off would have been crucified for not letting the idiots roam free and unhindered

Its a microcosm of what happens out there. No one wants to get involved and they get pissed at people who do, since they feel bad for not giving a crap about anything. Not really.

We be fake son. Fake ass tricks

edit on 3 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: xuenchen

How come Trump gets all the blame when one of his supporters does something, but Bernie gets none. The fact was what those protesters were doing in the Trump rally was illegal and in my opinion uncalled for. They claim free speech , but want to censor an others? Huge "liberal" fail in my opinion the left has succeeded again in looking dumb and not even understanding what they are supporting. I hope they leave if Trump wins.

End rant.

Because it is ALL Trump 's fault! Isis, global warming, the heroin epidemic, homelessness, dead kittens and puppies...all of it is his fault.

That's what the mainstream media would like you to believe anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: xuenchen

How come Trump gets all the blame when one of his supporters does something, but Bernie gets none. The fact was what those protesters were doing in the Trump rally was illegal and in my opinion uncalled for. They claim free speech , but want to censor an others? Huge "liberal" fail in my opinion the left has succeeded again in looking dumb and not even understanding what they are supporting. I hope they leave if Trump wins.

End rant.

The Sanders people aren't punching people? The cops at Sanders events aren't tackling people that get punched and handcuffing them? Dunno...those are just guesses.

And the KKK doesn't burn crosses in each others yards.

They were punching people at the Trump rally or did you not notice?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Very classy and helpful for Trump to sink ever lower into the depths of carnage.

Yeah - because saying you are going to send your supporters is so much lower than actually doing it and having thousands of supporters actually intimidate and attack Trump supporters. Jeez.

That said - it was not Sanders - its was Clinton and Soros that organised the terrorism in Chicago.

Trump is probably making a mistake - but lower? nah.

They were carrying his signs.

He should be trying to out the people that did this instead of attacking Trump if his people were innocent.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: infolurker

That doesn't make them brown shirts.

"Somebody, we need some muscle over here!", "You need to leave!", "I don't care about your first amendment rights."

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Very classy and helpful for Trump to sink ever lower into the depths of carnage.

Yeah - because saying you are going to send your supporters is so much lower than actually doing it and having thousands of supporters actually intimidate and attack Trump supporters. Jeez.

That said - it was not Sanders - its was Clinton and Soros that organised the terrorism in Chicago.

Trump is probably making a mistake - but lower? nah.

They were carrying his signs.

He should be trying to out the people that did this instead of attacking Trump if his people were innocent.

If Trump has to answer for David Duke and the KKK then Bernie/Hillary needs to answer for Move On and Thomas Dimassimo.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
WOW, talk about freaking double standards and hypocrisy!
Wonder how many here championing Trump is in the other thread talking about how the chi town event was tyranny in motion.

I don't think it could be shown Bernie sent the people to do that, but here is Trump actively doing so and you all are cheering??
Same people talking about how we can't buy into dividing and yet Trump is doing exactly that and he is championed for it.
This is the second deliberate statement of Trump of him planning on going after people that don't agree with him, and yet we have so called 'constitutionalist' supporting him because he said he will be strong on the second. Some one issue voters if I have ever seen them!
Y'all can go kick rocks if you think this is the answer, just more to show that Trump can't handle being challenged and has to resort to threats to retaliate. Very presidential...

Bernie sent people without warning and they went all mad max.

Trump threatened to send them if Bernie didn't stop.

Who is more presidential? I guess you would say bernie for declaring war on his own people.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

You condemn a minority for standing up to an existential threat?

Have it your way. You do not condemn racist hate speech said on here every day. You ignore when a racist assaults and openly speaks about killing a minority. I guess when people of color speak up about the threat, its only then when you feel uncomfortable.

I condemn YOU for being a f'ing A##hole!

Then you should condemn me for baiting people.

I'm sorry. I don't mean any of that. I'm not a violent person. I just wanted to see how people would react to the same nasty and hateful vibe that trumps supporters express toward minorities.

Your horror at my rhetoric is how many non whites feel when we hear and read the hateful rhetoric day after day. I hope I didn't offend with my little experiment, and I am glad there are some sane and civil peoplw on ATS

Too late buttmunch, your posts advocating violence are all over this thread.

Baiting and trolling are bannable, I believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Sargeras
With trolling or even damage control: Catfishes keep taking in the bait if people support them with stars.

edit on 13-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: wow, quotes are going crazy!

edit on 13-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All I can think of is that part from 300.

Madness?

THIS IS AMERICA!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join