It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders events: 'Be careful Bernie'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: supremecommander
I'm not tolerant of racist white nationalist bigots aka trump supporters.

Never pretended otherwise. They want to attack and blame minorities for their lifes woes then maybe they need to be beaten until they are unresponsive!!!

This sounds like hate speech and inciting violence against a select group of people.
Who from the Left & Right (and in between) will join me in condemning this?

I!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: seeker1963

How convenient that here you are saying Trump supports violence!

Dude you are impossible, TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY SAID TO BEAT THE PEOPLE UP IN HIS RALLIES AND SEND THEM OUT ON STRETCHERS!.

What happened at his rally was wrong, SO DOING THE SAME THING BACK IS WRONG.

Jesus H Chirst on a skateboard, what is so hard about that??

My house is fine, those people don't represent me, try and not generalize me based on the actions of others.

I don't recall what you are claiming!

Do you have proof of that statement or should I take your word for it?

Sorry, but I don't know you and won't believe a damn word you say with out something to back it up!

Sorry dude! I believe in the 1st amendment, and that means people should have a right to peaceful assembly! If your crew wants to disrupt that peaceful assembly, I would suggest they familiarize themselves with H.R.347 signed by Barrack Obama in 2012!

You do the research!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: IAMTAT

You condemn a minority for standing up to an existential threat?

Have it your way. You do not condemn racist hate speech said on here every day. You ignore when a racist assaults and openly speaks about killing a minority. I guess when people of color speak up about the threat, its only then when you feel uncomfortable.

I condemn YOU for being a f'ing A##hole!

Then you should condemn me for baiting people.

I'm sorry. I don't mean any of that. I'm not a violent person. I just wanted to see how people would react to the same nasty and hateful vibe that trumps supporters express toward minorities.

Your horror at my rhetoric is how many non whites feel when we hear and read the hateful rhetoric day after day. I hope I didn't offend with my little experiment, and I am glad there are some sane and civil peoplw on ATS

Bull#!

You meant every word you said!

Lol...no I didn't. I apologize for upsetting you amd everybody else I just wanted to see how people would react.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Have it your way. You do not condemn racist hate speech said on here every day. You ignore when a racist assaults and openly speaks about killing a minority. I guess when people of color speak up about the threat, its only then when you feel uncomfortable.

I'm sorry. I don't mean any of that. I'm not a violent person. I just wanted to see how people would react to the same nasty and hateful vibe that trumps supporters express toward minorities.

Your horror at my rhetoric is how many non whites feel when we hear and read the hateful rhetoric day after day. I hope I didn't offend with my little experiment, and I am glad there are some sane and civil peoplw on ATS

Oh, so now you admit to being a troll, in order to walk back your exhorting violence on people for what they say and think?

So.... which story should we believe?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

MODS...dump this guy.

Please!!!

I have never seen anything like this on ATS before, this is crazy!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I think I've figured out the issue here. You literally do not know the definition of:

1) Racism
2) Minority

Simply put:

Illegals=/= minorities
Illegal immigration =/= racism, it's economic, it's safety

You're misusing words.

No, I understand fully. It was not about trump but a supporter of his openly talking about killing a black man after he assaulted him. I wanted to see how people react if a minority used that same rhetoric.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: supremecommander

I'm not a trump supporter but I am right of center, if you and yours want to harm my fellow Americans be they left or right, we can settle up anytime you are ready. I'm sure that's how the majority of Americans feel. Tired of this #, and people like you are not helping, the # house doesn't have to crumble I love my country, maybe you should consider just what the hell you are saying!

Trump supporters do not view minorities as fellow americans. Therefore, they are no countrymen of mine. So step amd defend them you'll catch hell just the same. It is 2016, not 1950 if they want to openly assault and talk about killing minorities we will bury them. Stand with them and catch what they have coming or step aside. Your choice. These cowards will not make us minority Americans uncomfortable in our own homeland.

Seig heil mein furer!!!!!!

Hitler Stalin and MAO are all very proud of you!!

link   
I'm still waiting on a leftist to stand up and say that they'd protect and defend Trump and his supporters rights to freely assemble and speak.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

MODS...dump this guy.

Please!!!

I have never seen anything like this on ATS before, this is crazy!!

You must not read the political forums often, advocating killing people is pretty much business as normal these days. As sad a commentary it is on the state of affairs you can classify people by which group they want to commit a genocide against: Trump supporters, Sanders supporters, Republicans, Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, Moderates, Mexicans, Arabs, Muslims, Iranians, Syrians, and so on.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Gladly!
www.cnn.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...://www.nytimes.com/politi cs/first-draft/2016/02/23/donald-trump-on-protester-id-like-to-punch-him-in-the-face/

ou know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.”

I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell ya,” Mr. Trump added.

I know you knew it, but I have no issues proving my point.
If you are pro first then come out and say the Don is wrong to say he wants to do the same to Bernie that happened to him.
Until then you are blowing more smoke than archies cigar there.
Trump has already said he is going to attack it if he gets the whitehouse.
www.politico.com...
He wants to open them up so he can sue people easier.

"One of the things I'm going to do if I win, and I hope we do and we're certainly leading. I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

So go fly a kite if you really want to say this guy is championing the first in anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh, so now you admit to being a troll, in order to walk back your exhorting violence on people for what they say and think?

You misinterpreted what I said. I never meant any of that, I just wanted to see how people would react if I, a minority, spoke in the same manner as the trump supporter who openly spoke about killing a protester.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm still waiting on a leftist to stand up and say that they'd protect and defend Trump and his supporters rights to freely assemble and speak.

I'm not a leftist, though some seem to label me as such. But sure, I defend Trump speaking as far as his ideas go, I'm a big proponent of letting everyone speak, on the other hand I don't agree with him inciting violence against his detractors.

Let Trump and anyone else espouse their ideas and people can decide which ones they would like to support. It's that whole arena of ideas thing. Shutting someone down from speaking and taking away their voice, whether that's through violence, shock media tactics, blackouts, or being a disruptive jackass is wrong.

Let peoples words and ideas be heard, then they can be judged accordingly.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What do you know about that cop btw? You are talking five seconds or so that shows the cop walk by right?

You just going to assume it was them? The left isn't the only people that have some distaste for police, the far right doesn't care for them much either. I know you would rather just assume it had to be a leftist that assaulted him, but has it been show to be so?
Not saying it wasn't, just would like to see how you know it was.

Dude! What part of I don't give a snip about what political religion you worship don't you get?

I call it how I see it!

I am an equal opportunity HATER!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Yeah I'm pretty sure they would, if I was even remotely serious. Please read my posts following that

edit on 13-3-2016 by supremecommander because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Dude! What part of I don't give a snip about what political religion you worship don't you get?

Because in my personal experience I don't see that.

You didn't answer the question tho, what do you know about that officer and how he got the injuries?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You misinterpreted what I said. I never meant any of that, I just wanted to see how people would react if I, a minority, spoke in the same manner as the trump supporter who openly spoke about killing a protester.

I specifically asked you if you were sure that you meant what you posted, early on.... just to be sure.
I didn't misinterpret anything, and with me asking you to be sure, you aren't standing on firm ground.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Thank you!

Finally!

My faith in humanity is somewhat restored.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You are so full of #!!

You cannot produce one shred of proof about any of this!!

There are many trump supporters, and none I know are racists.

I hope I am the one you try it on, OMFG I love beating the brakes of douchebag idiots!!!

Come at me bro!!

I will be at every trump rally in Indiana, I will be wearing and ATS shirt!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Lol, no sir I did not mean any of that. I am relieved people were appalled at that kind of rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Because in my personal experience I don't see that.

You didn't answer the question tho, what do you know about that officer and how he got the injuries?

Nothing more than you do!

Other than the fact a bunch of anti Trump people decided it would be cool to stand with a domestic terrorist "Bill Ayers" and shut down a peaceful assembly?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join