It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders events: 'Be careful Bernie'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: mOjOm

Bernie sent people without warning and they went all mad max.

Trump threatened to send them if Bernie didn't stop.

Who is more presidential? I guess you would say bernie for declaring war on his own people.

Wait. So now Bernie Sent People??? You have proof of that accusation right???

He didn't stop them, did he? They were causing havoc and violence and shouting his name and waving his signs!

And bernie blamed Trump!! Now can you believe that!?

I think it's in the OP's link. Go look what he said.

Just like I don't think Trump needs to disavow or should be held responsible for his voters, I don't think Bernie is responsible for his. I do think it is hypocritical of the MSM to be calling out Trump but not Bernie though.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

He didn't stop them, did he? They were causing havoc and violence and shouting his name and waving his signs!

And bernie blamed Trump!! Now can you believe that!?

I think it's in the OP's link. Go look what he said.

He wasn't there. What do you mean stop them??? What could he do??? He was at another rally for his campaign elsewhere in the state and the funniest part is at some point sang "This Land is our Land". I'm not making that up either..link

To even imply that Bernie Sanders would purposefully organize or condone a Violent Protest like that you're nuts.

He blamed Trumps message and what he says at his rallies which encourages this sh*t and you can't deny it. His crowd cheers him for joking about throwing a guy out in freezing weather while keeping his jacket!! I mean come on. Just watch one of his rallies.

The difference is that none of this is being done by Sanders Campaign or the people in his charge. Nor has he ever even implied that he wants any violence. Trump on the other hand has said the most insulting things to so many people and is such a slimy machismo mobster wannabe who at one point told his crowd "Knock the crap out of Protestors". So don't pull that Trump doesn't encourage violence crap. That isn't even a valid argument at this point.
edit on 14-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They aren't accusing Trump of literally organizing supporters to be violent. But he's being accused of encouraging it with the stuff he says which is true.

You can't honestly accuse any other Candidate and certainly not Sanders of doing the same.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's true which is the scary part, that a group on the left needs no direction to silence speech through violence or threat of violence, that indeed the thread of Authortarian silencing exists without a rallying cry.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

That's true which is the scary part, that a group on the left needs no direction to silence speech through violence or threat of violence, that indeed the thread of Authortarian silencing exists without a rallying cry.

You need to quit with all the Hollywood simplified Good Guys vs. Bad Guys theories because they're just not believable or applicable. You talk like there is some league of Leftists born with innate ability to organize at rallies to cause violence. That sound like a really crappy b movie script from some independent film school grad with lots of boobs and bad editing.

Grow up. People do crazy stuff all the time. In groups they're even worse. Look at what happens at sport stadiums and that's a damn game.

As if being liberal is how they figured out that organizing a huge protest of people can cause major events in history. Because nothing like that has ever happened right?? Up until now it's just been smooth sailing through human history with nobody fighting about stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

They aren't accusing Trump of literally organizing supporters to be violent. But he's being accused of encouraging it with the stuff he says which is true.

You can't honestly accuse any other Candidate and certainly not Sanders of doing the same.

I think you have to look a bit deeper than that mOjOm.

Trump is getting rightly pissed off with what he calls 'disruptors' and I understand why. These people are not protesters - they just stand up and shout obscenities to close down others' speech.

Do you think Trump would be telling people to knock the crap out of people who were protesting peacefully? Has he ever done that?

These disruptors are organised. They are part of a political game and Trump's crime is that he is not smart enough here to hold his frustration.

In the cold light of day the facts are simple -

Trump gets frustrated by constant disruptors with no message and is making a mistake by letting his anger show..

Left wing progressive organisations planned and executed violence and intimidation.

I know which one is worse. Anyone who suggests that latter was caused by or justified by the former is just plain wrong.

I think this whole thing - the disruptors and the news media - is coordinated and planned to take Trump down. So far it is not working, but it might.

edit on 14/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

I had to laugh when I read, "Trump to set the record straight", because a pathological liar and con man sets no records straight.

So I take it you aren't a Hillary supporter either?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

I had to laugh when I read, "Trump to set the record straight", because a pathological liar and con man sets no records straight.

So I take it you aren't a Hillary supporter either?

Or Ted Cruz lol

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump is getting rightly pissed off with what he calls 'disruptors' and I understand why. These people are not protesters - they just stand up and shout obscenities to close down others' speech.

Do you think Trump would be telling people to knock the crap out of people who were protesting peacefully? Has he ever done that?

So he's getting pissed off. So what?? Cry me a river. Millions of people in this country are pissed off and nobody gives damn about them. Trump isn't special and why should I care that he's pissed off??? He's pissing people off too.

Don't start changing words for things. Using new words for things and changing the language is what cults do with their members. They are protestors and disrupting the events under protest is what they do. Not the violence but chanting, singing, sit ins, voicing their opinions, etc. That is what a protest is. Marching in the streets, yelling opposing views.

He shouldn't be telling anyone to "knock the crap out people"!!! These people are also Americans who are exercising their right to protest and be heard. A leader of a country shouldn't be pitting his people against each other at his own rally!! Stop making excuses for his behavior. If Obama or Hillary did something like that your heads would explode and you'd all crap yourselves in vengeful anger.

These disruptors are organised. They are part of a political game and Trump's crime is that he is not smart enough here to hold his frustration.

Trump gets frustrated by constant disruptors with no message and is making a mistake by letting his anger show..

Left wing progressive organisations planned and executed violence and intimidation.

I know which one is worse. Anyone who suggests that latter was caused by or justified by the former is just plain wrong.

I think this whole thing - the disruptors and the news media - is coordinated and planned to take Trump down. So far it is not working, but it might.

Yeah, he has no control over himself or his anger or how he reacts to things. That's not a good leader. Certainly not one that has control over the worlds most powerful military. I honestly don't understand you people. The man lies to your face over and over and you make excuses that you would never allow someone else to do. He's an insane ego maniac that used to buy off politicians himself which makes him directly part of the problem we are all against. It's like some of you are hypnotized or something and I don't get it.

I get that you hate the establishment, so do I as does everyone. I realize that Trump seems to be the guy who will disrupt that establishment structure. I get it. But he's completely full of crap and dangerous, never takes any responsibility for anything at all, it's always someone else that is at fault. That isn't someone you want in charge of the country. He'll just smash it to pieces then walk away blaming someone else and leave everyone else having to pick up the pieces as he fly's off in his private jet.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So he's getting pissed off. So what?? Cry me a river. Millions of people in this country are pissed off and nobody gives damn about them. Trump isn't special and why should I care that he's pissed off??? He's pissing people off too.

Don't start changing words for things. Using new words for things and changing the language is what cults do with their members. They are protestors and disrupting the events under protest is what they do. Not the violence but chanting, singing, sit ins, voicing their opinions, etc. That is what a protest is. Marching in the streets, yelling opposing views.

He shouldn't be telling anyone to "knock the crap out people"!!! These people are also Americans who are exercising their right to protest and be heard. A leader of a country shouldn't be pitting his people against each other at his own rally!! Stop making excuses for his behavior. If Obama or Hillary did something like that your heads would explode and you'd all crap yourselves in vengeful anger.

Yeah, he has no control over himself or his anger or how he reacts to things. That's not a good leader. Certainly not one that has control over the worlds most powerful military. I honestly don't understand you people. The man lies to your face over and over and you make excuses that you would never allow someone else to do. He's an insane ego maniac that used to buy off politicians himself which makes him directly part of the problem we are all against. It's like some of you are hypnotized or something and I don't get it.

I get that you hate the establishment, so do I as does everyone. I realize that Trump seems to be the guy who will disrupt that establishment structure. I get it. But he's completely full of crap and dangerous, never takes any responsibility for anything at all, it's always someone else that is at fault. That isn't someone you want in charge of the country. He'll just smash it to pieces then walk away blaming someone else and leave everyone else having to pick up the pieces as he fly's off in his private jet.

I think the distinction between a protester and a disruptor is a fair one. Some of these people are just turning up to shut down free speech without even knowing what he is talking about. That is not a legitimate protest. You realise of course that in terms of being pissed off, I could also say 'cry me a river' to the people pissed off at his language.

Politicians lying to your face is nothing new. You have had 7 years of that (and more) and with Clinton it would be a whole new level. I think you have misread the support for Trump if you think people are supporting him just because they think he is honest or that they even like him as a person. I know a lot of people who support him but think he is lying about his taxes, how much money he has, as well as some of the more controversial areas of business. Those same people think he is a prat (not sure that word is used in America), yet they are going to vote for him.

His appeal is simple. He is talking about the issues people care about and so far at least those issues and his approach to solving them are outweighing the fact he is (I agree) an egotistical maniac.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I think the distinction between a protester and a disruptor is a fair one. Some of these people are just turning up to shut down free speech without even knowing what he is talking about. That is not a legitimate protest. You realise of course that in terms of being pissed off, I could also say 'cry me a river' to the people pissed off at his language.

They're not shutting down Freedom of Speech. Free Speech is for everyone equally. So saying that Free Speech is when only Trump gets to speak isn't an example of Free Speech. We've all heard what he's talking about and now some are choosing to use their speech and respond to what he's been saying. BTW you have been saying "cry me a river" to all those pissed off people. That's why they are reacting like they are. Because they've given up on trying to talk this out. I'm not saying that as if I condone it. I'm pointing it out so you understand it for what it is.

Politicians lying to your face is nothing new. You have had 7 years of that (and more) and with Clinton it would be a whole new level. I think you have misread the support for Trump if you think people are supporting him just because they think he is honest or that they even like him as a person. I know a lot of people who support him but think he is lying about his taxes, how much money he has, as well as some of the more controversial areas of business. Those same people think he is a prat (not sure that word is used in America), yet they are going to vote for him.

His appeal is simple. He is talking about the issues people care about and so far at least those issues and his approach to solving them are outweighing the fact he is (I agree) an egotistical maniac.

So your saying that the lies from Obama are bad but Trumps lies are good??? I'm missing your point here completely. Ask yourself why people who think he's a liar are supporting him. With Obama or Clinton we started seeing the lies after he was elected. Why on earth would you elect someone when you see them lying before?? It makes no sense. I don't know the exact translation of Prat but I thinks is roughly like calling someone a jackass or something, right??? If that's the case, then why would you want that as your leader???

BTW, I don't want Hillary in there. I can think of nothing more horrifying than actually having to choose between a presidential election with Hillary and Trump as my choices.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They're not shutting down Freedom of Speech. Free Speech is for everyone equally. So saying that Free Speech is when only Trump gets to speak isn't an example of Free Speech. We've all heard what he's talking about and now some are choosing to use their speech and respond to what he's been saying. BTW you have been saying "cry me a river" to all those pissed off people. That's why they are reacting like they are. Because they've given up on trying to talk this out. I'm not saying that as if I condone it. I'm pointing it out so you understand it for what it is.

So your saying that the lies from Obama are bad but Trumps lies are good??? I'm missing your point here completely. Ask yourself why people who think he's a liar are supporting him. With Obama or Clinton we started seeing the lies after he was elected. Why on earth would you elect someone when you see them lying before?? It makes no sense. I don't know the exact translation of Prat but I thinks is roughly like calling someone a jackass or something, right??? If that's the case, then why would you want that as your leader???

BTW, I don't want Hillary in there. I can think of nothing more horrifying than actually having to choose between a presidential election with Hillary and Trump as my choices.

No I am saying that all politicians lie and everyone knows it. The fact that people know Trump is lying is not going to make them pick another liar. I already explained it. They accept it because he is addressing the issues they care about.

As for the free speech part, I cant even being to understand where you are coming from if you think one side has the right to shout down anothers' free speech. Trump is rallying round the country. These poeple who want to hear him at each location have the right to hear him and he has the right to speak to them. No one has the right to stop them. You cant even seem to accept that a group organising their rally at a venue for their people have a right to speak. They are being invaded by people trying to stop them. Why don't these 'protesters' hold their own rally? Or hand out information, or stand outside with signs? they don't because they are not interested in anything else but stopping others.

Your view seems to be whoever shouts the loudest wins. I guess you must agree that Trump supporters beating up and throwing out protesters is fair then? After all they are just being more forceful at ensuring their right to free speech. Or are you saying everyone should bow down to one point of view? madness.
edit on 14/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is what I'm saying.

First, I don't support or condone violence. Protestors who become violent are no longer protestors. But that doesn't mean 1 out of the group and they're all done. Whoever is violent should be ejected.

Free Speech. Constitutionally speaking. We all have it all the time. The Constitution is for Government restriction that's it. We, like you and I and the person next to us, we are free people. We all have free speech as free human beings. The constitution protects our free speech from Government silencing us. It doesn't say anything about how you and me speak to each other. We are free people so it doesn't deal with us. Only Government.

The protestors are outside and protesting. Some get inside and protest. When they do, he has them ejected. Fair is fair. They know they will be told to leave and escorted out by security. That's fine. That doesn't mean it's ok to hit them or be violent to them in any way. Not if they were just protesting. But you can make them leave.

That's how it works. That simple. There is nothing anywhere that says you can't protest anyone any time you want. It's a PROTEST for god sake. Understand the meaning of the word. You are protesting someone and what they are saying. So you do it however you can. I don't get why that is so difficult. If you're in a Free Speech Zone that isn't free speech and that makes your protest all but useless. That's why they have those. But it's BS.

Protestors that are at his rallies protesting aren't taking away his speech. He's free to speak all he wants but so are they until they get removed. That's just how it works.
edit on 14-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This is what I'm saying.

First, I don't support or condone violence. Protestors who become violent are no longer protestors. But that doesn't mean 1 out of the group and they're all done. Whoever is violent should be ejected.

Free Speech. Constitutionally speaking. We all have it all the time. The Constitution is for Government restriction that's it. We, like you and I and the person next to us, we are free people. We all have free speech as free human beings. The constitution protects our free speech from Government silencing us. It doesn't say anything about how you and me speak to each other. We are free people so it doesn't deal with us. Only Government.

The protestors are outside and protesting. Some get inside and protest. When they do, he has them ejected. Fair is fair. They know they will be told to leave and escorted out by security. That's fine. That doesn't mean it's ok to hit them or be violent to them in any way. Not if they were just protesting. But you can make them leave.

That's how it works. That simple. There is nothing anywhere that says you can't protest anyone any time you want. It's a PROTEST for god sake. Understand the meaning of the word. You are protesting someone and what they are saying. So you do it however you can. I don't get why that is so difficult. If you're in a Free Speech Zone that isn't free speech and that makes your protest all but useless. That's why they have those. But it's BS.

Protestors that are at his rallies protesting aren't taking away his speech. He's free to speak all he wants but so are they until they get removed. That's just how it works.

If they don't leave quietly and respectfully they get a beating and thrown out. If they leave quietly, Trump just takes the piss out of them.
I don't necessarily agree with the beating, but I laugh when people think it justifies the Chicago violence.

I posted on another thread that Reagan actually authorised any force necessary which lead to one death and 180+ injuries when a crowd gathered to protest but ended up breaking the law. He was entitled to instruct the police to use force. It always amazes me when I hear people who don't even know the history of their own country claiming Trump must be Hitler and dangerous (I don't think you said that but I have read it so many times from stupid people brain washed by the media who are trying to stop Trump get elected for their left wing buddies)
edit on 15/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If they don't leave quietly and respectfully they get a beating and thrown out. If they leave quietly, Trump just takes the piss out of them.
I don't necessarily agree with the beating, but I laugh when people think it justifies the Chicago violence.

It seems you do slightly agree with them getting a beating however. Which is not ok. To be clear once again, the violence in Chicago isn't justified by anything either, certainly not what happens at other rallies and I wouldn't laugh about it either.

Protesting is justified and a protected right for people, violence isn't, period.

I posted on another thread that Reagan actually authorised any force necessary which lead to one death and 180+ injuries when a crowd gathered to protest but ended up breaking the law. He was entitled to instruct the police to use force. It always amazes me when I hear people who don't even know the history of their own country claiming Trump must be Hitler and dangerous (I don't think you said that but I have read it so many times from stupid people brain washed by the media who are trying to stop Trump get elected for their left wing buddies)

You're correct, I never said anything close to that and wouldn't say something like that. Understanding the history of this country is exactly why laws like the one Reagan made that you mention shouldn't ever happen again. Because it may seem like it's a good thing when the propaganda and media spin aid in convincing everyone it's for the best. But the fact is it's just making it legal for the State to brutalize the Public whenever it wants using that law for it's justification.

Authorizing the legal use of force against free people should be strictly controlled and monitored or you no longer have a nation with freedom and liberty as it's priorities. Like always it's a trade off between security and liberty which is why they always hype up the alleged danger people are in so they can get laws in place which take away your freedom.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I take it, you're not a people? But you are right. It's not a football game. It is much more serious than men in tights, tackling eachother. ...it's about a Republic.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

We don't HAVE to ,the SYSTEM is supporting it under the TRAITOR in Chief.
BLM stringers paid by Soros to disrupt the country ,paid to stop our political process, as has been accomplished in the LAST 8 years.
Or THE rediculous P.C. crap we have now.
YOU should count your blessings vets aren't doing it.
I would Imagine Trump has more than a few spooks from his following.
THEY would absolutely TEAR up their gatherings and NOBODY would know who they were....NAH we'll save THAT punch incase the Traitor gets froggy...
edit on 15-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's an interesting conspiracy theory you have there with lots of loose ends and assumptions. I'm a little lost about exactly what all you're implying with it too so I'll just say "ok" for now and move on.

BTW, why do you post with the strange UPPER AND lower case LETTERS like that?? it MAKES STUFF hard to read and follow.
edit on 15-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh no ,ALL of that is quite real.
So long as you actually LOOK at it, And not RUN away from life in general because it terrifies you.
Me, I have always faced them so I guess that gives me an edge here.
Vocal inflections ARE the reason.
AS to the rest ,redundant ,you can read it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well, I know Soros who funds moveon.org had a hand in it. Who's also a big Hillary Supporter. BLM I've heard was in on it. That it was organized and promoted online with social media and so on.

How it ties to Obama I'm not sure. And that is about all I can get out of your post that your pointing to.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join