It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders events: 'Be careful Bernie'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I don't care WHAT you are. You're advocating killing people who support a candidate you don't like.
That's Fu#k'd up.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: supremecommander
I'm not tolerant of racist white nationalist bigots aka trump supporters.

Never pretended otherwise. They want to attack and blame minorities for their lifes woes then maybe they need to be beaten until they are unresponsive!!!

This sounds like hate speech and inciting violence against a select group of people.
Who from the Left & Right (and in between) will join me in condemning this?

Both sides deserve an equal and protected platform to share their ideas.

I don't agree with the large majority of what Shillary and Bernie say, but they 100% deserve the platform to say it. Freedom of speech isn't meant to protect what you agree with, it's meant to protect those who say what's unpopular.

Thank God!

Someone who gets it!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Alright, so when and where is this massacre going to place? Do you have plans or are you tough talking about killing our own via the Internet?

If the left doesn't want to be colored with this brush it's best to distance itself from people like you.

What you talking about is wholly unamerican if you disagree with the espoused beliefs challenge them with retort, every idea should be put through the flames of discernment, and if found wanting they will fall. Advocating deaths of people, in turn will guarantee your fate.
edit on 13-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I dont know bro. I am done with this. I know when to hold em and fold em.

This is already in motion.

Its who they always were.

We need survive. Make no mistake. Ideals can get expensive in a world not trading in reason.

The coin of this market is hate and spite. Petty minds that consume what we build with thought and love.

Sometimes, you need let die.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I like Trump, and I'm just an old man, but if Bernie does another speech in my city, I'll protect his wrinkled commie ass from anyone who wants to shut him down.

But I won't kill anyone who wants to vote for another candidate.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You condemn a minority for standing up to an existential threat?

Have it your way. You do not condemn racist hate speech said on here every day. You ignore when a racist assaults and openly speaks about killing a minority. I guess when people of color speak up about the threat, its only then when you feel uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not I.

The more we can bring the violent tactics of the left to the light of day the more people will see the truth.

Better to recognize them now then when they gain power and it is too late.

China, Russia, Viet Nam, Cambodia..................

Let them spout their hate for the world. It is meaningless as long as they don't have power. Once they have crept into dominance with honeyed words of "free" and "tolerance" it will be far too late to stop them.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Alright, so when and where is this massacre going to place? Do you have plans or are you tough talking about killing our own via the Internet?

If the left doesn't want to be colored with this brush it's best to distance itself from people like you. What you talking about is wholly unamerican if you disagree with the espoused beliefs challenge them with retort, every idea should be put through the flames of discernment, and if found wanting it they will fall. Advocating deaths of people, in turn will guarantee your fate.

A massacre? Trump supporters are openly talking about killing people. You ignore that willingly. But let a minority say that he'll defend himself and its an issue.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Donald Trump has apparently "threatened" to send supporters to Bernie Sanders rallies in response to the now famous "Chicago Shut-Down" the other day.

Think he'll encourage them to bring guns, like his supporters are now wanting to bring to his events?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I don't care WHAT you are. You're advocating killing people who support a candidate you don't like.
That's Fu#k'd up.

I don't care about Trump. His supporters on the other hand hate minorities. No reason to have regard for them, they have no regard for me and blame me for the country's woes. They can all die for all I care

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh please mr minority. Eat my ass.

You cant play the higher ground.

Be real. As if asking for help in killing my people (Americans) makes you any better.

All I can say is try it. You want to use your fists instead of your minds?

Ok, lets see who is REALLY down for whatever.
Lets see who is better at it if you are.

So sick of retards ruining my world.

edit on 3 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: xuenchen

No and this rhetoric is 100% ignorant.

Why?

Seems perfectly fine while you guys are saying it about trump daily...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This will be fun.

Right Wing idea of fun, confrontation and violence while sitting on your plush bottom and watching it on TV,
edit on 13-3-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That's Fu#k'd up.

I don't care about Trump. His supporters on the other hand hate minorities. No reason to have regard for them, they have no regard for me and blame me for the country's woes. They can all die for all I care

How do you know Trump supporters hate minorities?

Can you prove it?

How many minorities support Trump?

You are speaking out of pure ignorance!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Even smart people have conflicting opinions.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
20 years from now, america will look back on this time and...well, i guess well find out. or will we..

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

This will be fun.

Right Wing idea of fun, confrontation and violence while sitting on your plush bottom and watching it on TV,

Obviously you haven't seen the violence one of your brethren has been speaking of Trump supporters in this thread?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
edit on 13-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

If the left doesn't want to be colored with this brush it's best to distance itself from people like you. What you talking about is wholly unamerican if you disagree with the espoused beliefs challenge them with retort, every idea should be put through the flames of discernment, and if found wanting it they will fall. Advocating deaths of people, in turn will guarantee your fate.

A massacre? Trump supporters are openly talking about killing people. You ignore that willingly. But let a minority say that he'll defend himself and its an issue.

What are you even talking about?

I mean, I could post threat after threat of Shillary and Bernie supporters threatening assassination against Trump on social media, but I haven't seen any evidence of Trump or his supporters openly talking about killing people.

BTW, says a lot that you've ignored a post asking how exactly Trump is racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join